|Reborn Factions| Staff Needed ASAP|

RebornAgain's Avatar RebornAgain2/6/16 8:34 am
2/7/2016 11:15 am
TwistThis's Avatar TwistThis
At Reborn factions we make everyone feel welcome although its a Factions, PvP based server there is something for everyone! There is loads to do from building to mining for those precious Diamonds. We plan on adding multiple game modes such as Creative Plots, Survival Games, Prisons and more. We have many plugins to make your experience with us 100 times better. Head hunting which allows you to sell player and mob heads to earn extra money to spend in the shop or items on auction. Obsidian Breaker which makes raiding allot more intense. Voter and Donation crates to earn rewards for voting. Mcmmo to max out your skills and many more! Come and check us out I'm sure you'll love it!

Our Server Ip: RebornFactions.Mcpro.Co
Server Website: Rebornfactionscommunity.enjin.com
RebornAgain
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/07/2016 11:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TwistThis
i meant it was "Karomi132". Sorry!
02/07/2016 11:13 am
TwistThis
IGN: TwistThis

What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Head Admin or Co-Owner

Age?

Maturity Level
6.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on BukkitCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on DiamondCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Thanks for reading this app, i hope i make the cut!
02/06/2016 8:51 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ClarkeyPlays
ould i join i could be a hack buster and i have ok building skills if you want more info add me on skype gvidas.youtube and i would be very active on the server
02/06/2016 3:15 pm
RebornAgain
Thanks
02/06/2016 3:07 pm
JDN-
IGN: GeT_Kappa

Looking for position: Devloper

Known coding languages: C++ (some) HTML AND CSS (Don't like these but can do) and obviously java.

Why I should be accepted: I have worked on many servers as Developer and owned 2. I am a very passionate player who really works for what he wants and would be honored to work for you.

Thank you for considering me,

Jordan
02/06/2016 12:03 pm
RebornAgain
Thanks! Posted on forum now!
02/06/2016 11:45 am
Cold Pillows
Hi.

I could be a moderator if you guys still are in need of one more.
I can catch hackers, stop a chat fight and everything else you want me to do.
I am usually active and I am ready to help this server!

Name: Matt Gaege
How would I stop a chat fight?: I would spectate their conversation. If it went to swearwords and threats I would kick the one who swore or threatened, the kick would also have a message to let him know that a moderator had spectated and saw what that person did. If he/she continues I will temporarily mute them. If it continues I will ask permission by the head-admin and then permanently mute the player.
02/06/2016 11:30 am
RebornAgain
Does it work now?
02/06/2016 11:03 am
RebornAgain
Hardlesstimes got on and already applied for staff im not sure buddy.
02/06/2016 10:43 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Styxxien
Still not working. Anyone else manage to get on?
02/06/2016 10:38 am
RebornAgain
Yeah feel free to join the ip is RebornFactions.Mcpro.Co (running 1.8)
02/06/2016 10:29 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Styxxien
Hey, uh, minecraft's telling me that the host is unknown?
02/06/2016 10:28 am
hardtimes312
could i join i could be a hack buster and i have ok building skills if you want more info add me on skype gvidas.youtube and i would be very active on the server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome