Recruiting builders for a High End RPG Mod.

Geofied's Avatar Geofied11/4/13 12:55 pm
1 emeralds 486 6
11/8/2013 3:02 pm
Geofied's Avatar Geofied
Hi, I'm Geofied, I am the founder of the mod Quest, and the mod team producing it, Nighttime Studios. We are looking for many builders to work on building structures that will be used in-game.

Just to clarify, this is a 'Mod' not an 'Adventure Map'. There is going to be tons of new content, much of which will be used in new buildings. Here is a link to the wip thread we have quest-high-end-rpg-initial-debut-recruiting-t322393.html Please fully read it to gain a better understanding of what you will be getting into.

Here is what you will be getting out of it:
- We will supply our builders with their own server, hosted by Beastnode.
- Creations done primarily by a single builder or two can be posted to PMC, so long that they say it was created for 'Quest' Large creations that were built by everyone will be posted under a team account.
- You will be recognized as a member of Nighttime Studios.

Here is what we ask of you:
- You must be somewhat adept in either Voxelsniper or WorldEdit, however you will not be using these near as much as building by hand.
- You must be active, builders that say that can give a higher amount of time will be given an edge over those with lower times.
- You must be friendly
- You must have Skype
- You must have a portfolio

Here's an optional, but recommended, list of things to include in your app: Name, age (won't effect your chances) Skype (PM if you don't want it public) Portfolio (previous works or builds that you helped in, perhaps even a mod team that your in or was a part of) Other than these, just get creative (may, or may not be a test) tell us a little about yourself, and why you're interested : )

Thanks all
~ Geofied
Geofied
Level 12 : Journeyman Dolphin