Recruiting dev,modd,staff and others for My server

ThelegandGamer's Avatar ThelegandGamer3/26/15 7:34 pm
1 emeralds 113 3
3/26/2015 8:12 pm
ThelegandGamer's Avatar ThelegandGamer
Guys can you help me out i am creating a server from scratch and i need your help.This server is litteraly going to be from scratch i havent even created a name for this server so PLANET MINECRAFT CAN YOU HELP ME BY spreading the word that i am recruiting members for my new server if you want to help you can complete a form.My plan for this server is to have alot of fun minigmes. when i mean alot of minigames i mean the most you ever seen. This server will have mods and loads of modded content.this server is all from scratch and if you can please leve epic names for the server in the coments this would really help me out. Skype me at emmanuel11224 and email me at emmanueltooocool@gmail.com. This would really help me out if you would be part of this soon to be best server.

application must have
Name:
Minecraft username:
Nation:
Skype/email: [MUST HAVE SKYPE]
position:
Skill:
about your work:
about you:
ThelegandGamer
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2015 8:12 pm
Level 1 : New Network
ThelegandGamer
thanks so much ill be looking forward but keep the applications in and spread the word
03/26/2015 7:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Dzxq
Name: Duane
Minecraft username: Dzxq
Nation: USA
Skype/email: Skype (WvlfThaGod)
position: Any staff pos.

Skill: Configuring files, Moderating servers.

about your work: I have plenty of experience moderating servers and I am confident I will be a great edition to your team. I am motivated to apply for this server because I feel comfortable enough moderate/improve this server. I have Co-owner on a small server Named "Earth", I have Admin on a server named "Authentic", I have Helper on a factions server named "ImperialCraft". These servers combined have given me qualities that are unbeatable to any normal minecraft player that just applies and says "I think i should be staff because i can ban hackers. Please get back to me to soon ( Also, I am available to get on MC about everyday for about 9 hours.)

about you: My name is Duane, I am a 14 year old minecraft player who is turning 15 in about 3 weeks. I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years and I am passionate for it. I have probably played minecraft everyday for the past year. I don't have much to say for this column because most is in the above Question .
03/26/2015 7:43 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
SilverMoon Network
Added on Skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome