Recruiting Moderators,Donators,FriendlyPeople,Builders

ZaZe_Games's Avatar ZaZe_Games2/28/15 7:30 pm
1 emeralds 241 4
3/1/2015 3:22 pm
ThatImmigrant's Avatar ThatImmigrant
Hey! My name is James and im looking for people to help me and my friend Rebecca make an awesome server! So far we have got basic plugins and have started building a spawn but there is one big problem... The server cant run 24/7 without donators or active people as it will close when it runs out of time so i need builders to help me and Rebecca make the spawn.Moderators to shut up the trollers.Friendly people to make the server a great place and Donators mostly to keep the server running!
Add me on skype if intrested:james.b.cat/James Baylie | Gamer | Bosss | YT:Duckerus
Or reply
Name:
Btw the server is called littleducks as we are the duck clan
ZaZe_Games
Level 26 : Expert Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/01/2015 3:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ThatImmigrant
Name:Gianni
MC IGN:ThatImmigrant
03/01/2015 9:51 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
armyduckygaming
Name: Miranda
Mc IGN: Armyducky
Well when I was building and looking at pmc I found this and I would love to help out your server. I also have a server of my own, I have been a builder before but the server shut down and I want to help keep yours up!
03/01/2015 8:47 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Cippe
Name: Cippe
MC IGN: Xcippe
02/28/2015 7:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jetfire1120
Name: Jeremy
MC IGN: Jetfire1120
I would like to be Mod because I feel I could bring a lot to this server. It definitely sounds like you need help, and I'm the person who can help you. I have been Mod on over 10 servers, Admin on 7, Builder on 5, and Co/Owner on 3. Thank you for your consideration.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome