Recruiting YouTubers for Minecraft SMP

HeyItsHodder's Avatar HeyItsHodder5/25/15 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 117 2
5/25/2015 3:49 pm
LexyIsSexy_'s Avatar LexyIsSexy_
Hello Fellow PMCers. As the title says i am recruiting for a New Vanilla SMP.
I am currently recruiting YouTubers with low viewer bases and want too grow.
The server is currently going threw a small curve in the system and will be up and ready for players shortly. We are resetting the server for everyone's enjoyment, But with a reset you lose players, So we need to gain some, We currently have 5 active members and are looking for 10 new Members! Now on to what the server has to offer for you!

The server comes with a very friendly community and is for all ages. We are also working very hard to obtain a TS3 server for Personal use, Which will be tied in with the server.
The server also has a dedicated host with 4 GB's of ram and more if needed.
The server has its own Upcoming elections and has a Justice system to make sure everyone stays inline!
The current requirements to join are:

YouTube account.
Decent mic, (Slight background noise is okay)

If you are looking to join, Fill out this small Application in the comments below. You must meet the requirements above!
I will choose honestly and give you a firm reason why/why not your able to join.
Use this format and this format only.
IGN: (Ingame name)
YouTube channel:
A small description on why you want to join.

Best of luck too all candidates

-Sincerely HeyItsHodder // MineSpired SMP staff
HeyItsHodder
Level 1 : New Miner