Red Stoners - Builders/Red Stoners needed

VikingGamer's Avatar VikingGamer3/6/15 1:22 pm
1 emeralds 109 2
3/7/2015 2:03 pm
WeirdDino's Avatar WeirdDino

Hello there. My name is Soloman, I am looking to start a sort of minecraft adventure map team if you will. So I tried to make adventure maps, I tried making 3, and all 3 have failed because either I get stuck on some redstone or I just can't build the scenery I want. So I am looking for a couple of builders and other redstoners to help me with these adventure maps, I will come up with the ideas, breif you all, if its do able, then it will be done.

Builder Application

Click to reveal
Name:
Do you have a microphone?:
Are you willing to get a program called TeamSpeak?:
Skype Name:

Redstone Application

Click to reveal
Name:
Do you have a microphone?:
Are you willing to get a program called TeamSpeak?:
Skype Name:
What is your specialty (Command Block, Wiring, etc..):

Post your applications bellow, if I don't contact you (reply) with in 2 hours, my skype is, vikinggamerytube, contact me on there
VikingGamer
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner