RedstoneCraft Survival In need of staff

Jacob72902's Avatar Jacob7290210/17/14 6:51 pm
10/22/2014 3:53 am
felixmc's Avatar felixmc
Hello my name is Jacob and i currently own a server with two other people Jmac and mat. we need staff. Redstonecraft is a

We have 1 mod and 1 dev

We need 3 mods, 1 head-mod, 2 Admin, 1 head-admin, 1 Trial-Admin, and 2 Trial Mods.

Builder App:

How many hour a week can you play:
Building experience 1-10:
Proof of previous builds:
skype(gives you a better chance:
What can you build(ex medieval, futuristic, etc):
How i could help:
Why my apps are better then others:
Why i should be staff:
Anything else we should know:
Have you been banned:
Email(must have)

Mod App

IGN:
name:
Staff experience:
How i could help:
Why i should be staff:
How much will you be on a day:
Have you ever been banned:
Email(must have):

Admin App

IGN:
name:
Staff experience:
How i could help:
Why i should be staff:
Applying for:
have you ever been banned:
Email(must have):

**If you have been accepted yu will be pmed the ip***
Jacob72902
Level 25 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2014 3:53 am
Level 74 : Legendary Programmer
felixmc
name: Felix Yu
Staff experience: I was the owner of MCDestiny, a pretty succesful server. It was up for over a year and always had at least 50 - 100 players on at a time. Unfortunately the host went down so I had to close it. I am also friends with quasarhybrid and I was co-owner of Origin PVP, which was also successful. I've also been moderator on countless servers in my old days, however they are all gone now.
How i could help: I am an extremely experienced player who has knowledge of all of minecraft and its coding. I also know how to teach and help other players who may be less experienced, having my own successful servers before. I feel like this server has some real potential, and I'd like to help it on it's way to success.
Why my apps are better then others: I'm really trustable, as you can see I have a lot of reputation on PlanetMinecraft and I am a veteran player. I am also very mature and educated.
Anything else we should know: I'm a very famous retired modder, now I am into servers and I hope that this can be my next server.
Why i should be staff: I am very high ranking on PlanetMinecraft, I've been playing Minecraft back in the Alpha days, and extremely experienced. I also have reputation around the minecraft community.
Applying for: Admin
have you ever been banned: No
Email(must have): felix00.yu@gmail.com
10/19/2014 7:25 am
Level 30 : Artisan Creeper
quasarhybrid
IGN: lilly2018245
name: David Kim
Staff experience:

First of all, my first experience as a staff was in server called MCDestiny, where I was just a Trial Mod, and then I made myself up to Head-Mod until the server went down. And soon, I got scouted into a server called RecktonPvp, where I got accepted as a moderator, and I've been there for 2months until server went down. Then, my friend got a server, so I was accepted into a Co-owner, and really did hard because It was my first time being in a high authority of a community. After, I got my own server called OriginPvP, and I've learned a lot about plugins, and commands. Soon, I closed the server, and now I'm here.

How i could help:

I have lots of experience being a staff from the past, however all the servers that I was staff in went down. One of reason could be staffs fault, which is primarily my fault too. From my failure, I have learned many things to improve a community, and therefor learned a better way to help a server. I could manage many plugins, commands or even building. If you see my profile, I can program well, and I'm really friendly, so I have a deep social relationship with other mine craft players, therefor I could advertise for the server. If I really become a staff, I promise I'll do my best, to bring a success and a perfect place for social relationship, and entertainment.

I believe my apps are better than others, because I have used correct grammar (Although english is not my first language), capitalized, correct punctuation and etc. I believe I have showed that I am matured, educated, and dedicated by proving that I have put all my effort in, by making this forum. Thanks!

I really like being a leader of community, and lead to a better community, for not only myself, but for everyone that comes to our community. I have had many experience from the past, and using my knowledge and skills, I would love to pass the generation of the community, to make a better place in the future. Thanks!

Why i should be staff:

I just love mine craft community, and I'd like to help others in here with the knowledge and experience I've gained from the past. Also, I like to teach people about mine craft, and really help them advance towards the beautiful community of Mine craft, and I believe I can do the best in here because of how dedicated and detailed the owner of this server, is. He clearly showed that he's making everything clear and correct, by putting many questions that moves the mind of other people, which really attracted me to sign up for this, to become a leader of this community.

Applying for:

Either Admin or Moderator

I started playing Minecraft since 1.3.2. At first, I played a lot in single player mode, in order to practice and improve. Later on, I've tried out many servers, and eventually I started gaining my experience as staff. I believe that this is my opportunity, for my bright future in Minecraft.

have you ever been banned:

I've been banned once in my early days of mine craft, because I was keep asking people help about factions, and unfortunately, I got banned for few hours.

Email(must have):

david2018245@daum.net

Thanks for reading my App!
10/19/2014 3:38 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Moose
Can I just ask how will you be sending me the ip
10/18/2014 9:59 pm
Jacob72902
we stll need mods
10/18/2014 5:08 pm
Moose
ok thank you I will be on the server via minechat until tomorrow
10/18/2014 5:06 pm
Jacob72902
the ip will be sent to you shortly
10/18/2014 5:01 pm
Moose
Would you please send me the ip via Skype or Email or anyway possible
10/18/2014 4:59 pm
Moose
Thank You
10/18/2014 4:50 pm
Moose
IGN:dafluffybunny136
name: Chloe
Staff experience: I have been a head-admin once in the past on a server called strikecraft.no-ip.org with my friend RADBAZ i have also been admin 3 times in the past, mod twice, helper once and I own a small friends only whitelisted 1.8 vanilla server
How i could help: I could help by helping players to feel happy playing on a server with unknown people I could also help by giving suggestions to other staff members and players without me sounding harsh. I could also help by caring for the server and making sure it is free of hackers and players that do not follow the rules.
Why my apps are better then others: My application is better than the others because I can explain my past experiences and why the server would feel happier with me involved. I understand that my application is lagging in information compared to other admin application but I am positive that if you talk to me on Skype I will be able to provide this information
Anything else we should know: I would love to be part of your server as well as part of a small towny server i am helping to build in my role as helper and even though I am only 12 I am mature enough to be seen as a 14 year old because of my grades and expectations from my professors.
Why i should be staff: I should be staff member because I am a friendly young woman who likes to keep the players of the server feel involved. I also have had past experiences in this role and I understand that at moments I need to be firm with players to resolve issues I also do not swear because I think it is inappropriate and because I am still at school I understand all the 'code' words for inappropriate language
have you ever been banned: No I have never been banned from a server neither have I been kicked for suspected 'hacks' I have also never received a warning for my behaviour
Email(must have):chloemariesawers@gmail.com
Thank you for reading my application
10/18/2014 4:56 pm
Jacob72902
Accepted for Trial-Admin
10/18/2014 4:18 pm
Jacob72902
bump
10/18/2014 2:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Zeezum
Builder App:

IGN: Zeezum
Name: Ethan
Timezone: I live in the UK
How many hour a week can you play: I play 2-3 hours each day
Building experience 1-10: 8/10 (extremely experienced!)
Proof of previous builds: Sorry didn't take any pics
skype(gives you a better chance): Sorry don't have Skype
What can you build(ex medieval, futuristic, etc): Anything, but not to complex
How i could help: With anything but ecpecially building!
Why my apps are better then others: Because I am telling the truth and i'm highly comitied!
Why i should be staff: As I said i'm highly commitid!
Anything else we should know: I'm trustworthy!
Have you been banned: Never before!
Email(must have) ethanpalgrave@yahoo.co.uk
10/18/2014 7:48 am
Jacob72902
Congrats you got builder you will receive a pm on mc with the server
10/18/2014 2:30 am
ApGSkillz
IGN: StelmaPl
name:Shayne
Staff experience:  I have been admin on 2 and mod 1 and a owner of a server
How i could help: I am a very active person I'm on for at least 9 hours a day and I have friend I can invite to play
Why my apps are better then others: because as you can tell I'm very active I know the punishment that needs to be done and I'm mature unlike some of these people... I don't go power crazy at all .
Why i should be staff: I have experience and know how to handle people who harass, hack, etc.. I listen very well and on for 9 hours
Anything else we should know: no not really
have you ever been banned: not once
Email(must have): fearedskillz @gmail.com
10/17/2014 9:48 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
britishgirlBG
Timezone:UCT-5
How many hour a week can you play:10
Building experience 1-10:10
Proof of previous builds:Tell me to link you to a server to see a build
skype(gives you a better chance:bookworm786143
What can you build(ex medieval, futuristic, etc):Everything you need
How i could help:You dont need to
Why my apps are better then others:Because I am experienced
Why i should be staff:Im britishgirlBG. What more can you ask
Anything else we should know:No
Have you been banned:Temp-ban for 4 minutes
Email(must have)
10/17/2014 8:56 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
TylerV
Admin App

IGN: tylerthecreeper2
name: Tyler
Staff experience: Owned multiple successful servers in my past, and moderation and administration experience is good.
How i could help: I know some java, which could benefit you and your server. I can help out your developer(s) with plugins if they need it, and my administration experience and experience running servers can highly benefit you and your server. I am a very active player, both on forums and in game.(I enjoy spending time on forums ) I can also setup a website for you with my small HTML knowledge, or even something as simple as Enjin.
Why my apps are better then others: I cannot tell you why my app is better than others, but I'm putting effort in this application to ensure you can know more about me and hopefully trust me.
Anything else we should know: I've already told you, but I have some knowledge in java and HTML, and have experience with administration/moderation/owning servers.
Why i should be staff: I can actively be online, on the server and website if you have one, and help you with a vast majority of things. This includes coding plugins, a website, setting up the website, protecting the server and website from hackers, spammers, rule breakers, etc etc.. I am an honest, loyal, and trustworthy person. You cannot tell a lot about a person from an application, but if you give me a chance, you will not regret it. I will show you I am administrator material.
have you ever been banned: No, I prefer to be a mature player to not ruin reputation in the community of Minecraft.
Email(must have): I will provide it privately.
10/17/2014 8:51 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
SophieTheFox
nvm i got it
10/17/2014 8:49 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Filip96
IGN: filipkinjan
name: filip
Staff experience: lazybeastcraft: owner, mcbendcraft: perms manager, moltenmagmacraft: admin, Mcultimate: perms manager
How i could help: make awesome ranks
Why my apps are better then others: because ive had tons of experiance.
Anything else we should know: i perffer pex but will use groupmanager too
Why i should be staff: because i can make you cool ranks and most of the time can figure out the permmission nodes, also im learning how to make plugins
Applying for:in order developer, perms manager, head-admin, admin
have you ever been banned: no
Email(must have): kinternet_inc@outlook.com
10/17/2014 8:17 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
SophieTheFox
Timezone: EST
How many hour a week can you play: 12- 24
Building experience 1-10: 9/10
Proof of previous builds: on a server that I can show you
skype(gives you a better chance: shadowfoxgamer25
What can you build(ex medieval, futuristic, etc): Everything houses buildings bridges cars planes
How i could help: Building lobbies, game maps
Why my apps are better then others: I put so much time and creativity into my builds
Why i should be staff: I'm friendly and trust worthy
Anything else we should know: I do youtube sometimes
Have you been banned: never
Email(must have) lilac2455@yahoo.com, sophiethefoxgaming@gmail.com
10/17/2014 8:36 pm
Jacob72902
accepted check your inbx for the ip
10/17/2014 7:46 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
LinkachuGaming
Mod App

IGN: bluelink1
Skype: I do but Id want people Talking to me with it : LinkachuGame
name:
Staff experience: Mod Three times builder 2 times OP once Owner Once Helper once
How i could help: I could help with the mines and shops and mabey some cool items and Just help pepole not Break rules
Why my apps are better then others: Nothing Really I guess just a bit of experience
Why i should be staff: I love Prision servers so i know what good prision servers have and also i Always love to help
How much will you be on a day: At least once a day at Weekends and Most of the time once a day on Weekdays
Anything else we should know: I have a small youtube channel and i could try making a server Video
Have you ever been banned: Once For spamming a sign And once by a Hacker or OP Than i was unbanned by owner
Email(must have): LinkachuGaming@gmail.com
10/17/2014 8:24 pm
Jacob72902
You have been accepted check your inbox
10/17/2014 7:22 pm
BlackWater_197
ADMIN APP

Info

Over the past years I have gained a bounty of knowledge from the Minecraft community. Not to mention the amount of knowledge Minecraft has given to me by itself; servers, hosting, managing, customer service, etc. The vault of bountiful knowledge I have acquired over the years is astonishing and has impacted my life as a whole. However, years in the making, and failed attempts with developers, I have found there is more to running a server than meets the eye. With the failure of other servers, comes our server’s success. Great ideas are born and created from the mistakes of others, because our network listens to what the people want and builds its meaning from there, "We are a network built by the people, for the people!" Not only does this network base its meanings and workings around the franchises tagline.

Name: Corey

Sate: Mass

IGN: BlackWater_197

Email: PSNuserBW@gmail.com

About Me

My Name is Corey I’m 17 A+ student in school, very mature for my age. I work on the weekends from 8am-4pm‏. I help run and manage 4 different servers. As of now I only help run no servers. The other servers closed due to insufficient funds. I have experience in mainly Head-Admin or Admin. You may ask yourself what you do as head admin on these other servers. Well I help advertise the server keep it clean makes sure everybody follows the rules, Basic staff jobs right? I’ll help in many different ways, little tasks that you don't want to do give them to me and I'll finish on time and done right.

Past Staffing Experience

January- February 2012: Mod position on a survival server, called Neocraft
February 2012:Promoted to Admin on Neocraft, but then demoted back to mod for a Rash and Petit offence.
June - August 2013: Became a guard on Prison Eternity. The server ran out of funds shortly after.
July 2014 - Present: Working Part - Time as a Head-Guard, helping out a prison server get on its feet with ideas, and by being a main guard
10/17/2014 7:03 pm
Bumbles_Bounce
Admin App

IGN: Bumbles_Bounce
name:Josh
Staff experience: My career as a IT Admin for a large company. Server Admin for Noxic MC
How i could help: I can apply real world know-how into MC to help you make your server better in any way!
Why my apps are better then others: I play MC, I know what players want and I can deliver it to them
Anything else we should know: IF you pick me for any position at all, you won't be disappointed!
Why i should be staff: I know what I am doing.
Applying for: Head-Admin
have you ever been banned: Never
Email: I can give this to you later on..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome