Requesting be a server partner

JanJamesRyan's Avatar JanJamesRyan11/26/14 11:00 am
1 emeralds 259 7
11/27/2014 10:53 am
JanJamesRyan's Avatar JanJamesRyan
First of all,i wanna say sorry if i say something wrong(i can't really speak english very fluently.I have been playing for minecraft for 2 years and I have been staff in many server. I know all those commands,I know about all those plugins. I can promised that i will be very active about 1 day-12 hours or more. If can,i wish I could just take a profit of 5 - 10%of the money that the server earn through buy stuff,rank.......you no need to worried about all the problems. I promised that I will be giving my best shot to let the server become popular.

If you accept the condition,please comment below and i will reply in less than 12 hours.

Hope that we will get along good~
JanJamesRyan
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/27/2014 8:15 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
NovaGamingBrian
Why don't you start one your self
11/27/2014 10:53 am
JanJamesRyan
Beacause I'm just too stupid to make one.......
11/27/2014 7:56 am
JanJamesRyan
I'm still finding a server which someone would share me a profit, please.
11/26/2014 11:14 pm
JanJamesRyan
Minelite,

I already sent you the message,hope we can get along well.
11/26/2014 7:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Minelite
JanJamesRyanFirst of all,i wanna say sorry if i say something wrong(i can't really speak english very fluently.I have been playing for minecraft for 2 years and I have been staff in many server. I know all those commands,I know about all those plugins. I can promised that i will be very active about 1 day-12 hours or more. If can,i wish I could just take a profit of 5 - 10%of the money that the server earn through buy stuff,rank.......you no need to worried about all the problems. I promised that I will be giving my best shot to let the server become popular.

If you accept the condition,please comment below and i will reply in less than 12 hours.

Hope that we will get along good~

Hey. Since you are on for 12 hours a day, I can give you a rank on my vanilla server. We have had 3000 players join over the past months and I have no staff except for me! If you like, please msg me and check out the server ip from my profile. Thanks!
11/26/2014 7:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Clain Y
Dear JanJamesRyan,
I would love to work with you on a server. Unfortunately I don't actually have one online at the moment, but if you set one up feel free to msg me on Planet Minecraft. I am a good builder and love to work with redstone. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Clain Y.
11/26/2014 11:02 am
JanJamesRyan
Besides that, I can help to make website too. Any problem with perm or anything u can ask me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome