RPG/PVP/FACTION Server, Need Builders, Designers

Zocaine's Avatar Zocaine7/30/16 2:32 pm
1 emeralds 113 2
8/1/2016 12:33 pm
Littleshark213's Avatar Littleshark213
INTRO
I am making an RPG / PvP / FACTION Server, I highly predict that this server (Once finished) Will have an amazing outcome, I will be paying for a dedicated host, website, plugin developers, ect. But for now ive been making the world. but its a big world and i need alot of help. Anyone who cares to help will partake in the donations once the server is up and running, if you are a plugin developer you can name your price.
DESCRIPTION
A little description about the server...
This is an rpg server, it has a mix between World of Warcraft, League of Legends, and any faction server. Once you join you will choose a faction, Red (Horde) or Blue (Alliance). Inside each faction there will be Guilds, who have their own base on the main Factions base where they can build their own base and recieve Garrison Supplies daily. You start off weak gear and to get better gear you have to partake in PvP, Dungeons, and Raids to receive [Marks of Honor] which will be traded with villagers to gain higher armour, There will be areas you can explore to also receive them. (I have this mechanic finished already) There will be Weekly {EVENT BOSSES} {DROP PARTYS} That is centered in the middle. There will be forests with ruins/ect for exploration. Still havent got your attention? Well..
CLASSES
There will be 4 Classes,
-MAGE [DPS]
-Warrior [MELEE DPS]
-DEMON KNIGHT [TANK]
-CLERIC [HEALER]
To choose one of these classes you will have to go through a questline to receive the class, (Still in Development) There is a plugin we can use for this, but it would be better to have one made specifically for this. Each questline have 6 different quests, ranging from traveling to a certain part of the map to defeating a raid boss. Each class will be able to do its own thing, for example.. MAGE is the only one that can use enchantment table to enchant guildies armour/weapons.

Couple more things you will be able to do in this server is to attack enemies GUILDS BASE, also the ENEMIES FACTION BOSS to receive certain Gear.
CONTACT ME!
So.. I have a 3d model already that ive been following in making the map, i have tons of screenshots of stuff ive already made. I would just love some help. So if you would care to help message me and i can give you the Ip Address, my skype and anything else you might need.

We will also have a side Server strictly Factions
Zocaine
Level 1 : New Miner