Semi-Vanilla Whitelisted Server recuruiting

devTravisPerson's Avatar devTravisPerson4/25/15 12:54 pm
6/5/2015 6:09 pm
LegoCraft  2_0's Avatar LegoCraft 2_0
I am the proud owner of a small Semi-Vanilla Whitelisted server, currently run by me and one friend. We are looking for a group of mature people who are at least 13 years old to come and join the community. We recently reset, so there will be no large disadvantages by joining now.

The goal is to create a large spawn town with a town hall at the exact spawn block, then expanding to a large area, eventually having the oldest, wooden buildings in the center and newer more modern building types towards the edges.

We are looking for people who can help us build, people who like to farm and supply food, and anyone else who generally likes to collect supplies.

Plugins
The server, being Semi-Vanilla does have some plugins.
1. Auto-Broadcaster (Allows us to broadcast messages at a set interval)

We will soon be changing my website http://www.muffinkingstudios.us to be the server website, I will bring an update when that is complete.
(you can access the forums at muffinkingstudios.us/forums

We always accept donations to help upgrade and keep the server alive, however we do not support Pay to Win, and therefor will not give ranks, or non-cosmetic perks to people just for donating. Please keep this in mind if you decide to donate after joining the server.

rules
You must be at least 13.
No PvP unless arranged and supported by both players.
Griefing results in immediate ban.
Be Polite, and Respectful of other players.
Play at least Semi-often
No Hacked Clients
No X-Ray
At least try to gather your own supplies and do your own work before asking other people to donate to you

Application
Name:
IGN:
Why should we add you to our community?
Time Zone:
How good are your people skills?
What work could you bring us (building, farmer, breeder, supplier, miner etc.):
Skype (I probably won't use it much but the other owner uses it all the time):
Skills you could potentially bring us:
devTravisPerson
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/05/2015 6:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
LegoCraft 2_0
Name: Diego
IGN: Jdouble0100 [made the acct a while ago,gonna change it to jd4reals soon though,just gotta find my security questions]

Why should we add you to our community/ You should add me because I am loyal,mature,and would like to go mining,a lot. [very much

Time Zone: Central US

How often can you play? 1 hour-to all day

How good are your people skills? I'd rate it 10/10.

What work could you bring us?Mining,building [most of the time],farming,and breeding.

Skills you could potentially bring us: Loyalty,maturity,and much more.
06/04/2015 4:53 pm
Level 1 : New Nerd
craftmineseth
Name: Seth

IGN: craftmineseth

Why should we add you to our community? You should add me because I am friendly, responsible, and i love minecraft.

Time Zone: Central US

How often can you play? Minimum of every other day for 1 hour.

How good are your people skills? Good i make friend very easily.

What work could you bring us (building, farmer, breeder, supplier, miner
etc.):building,farming, and mining.

Skype (I probably won't use it much but the other owner uses it all the time): Sethy1124

Skills you could potentially bring us: My respect and responsibility.
06/04/2015 3:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
peijianwu
Name: Patrick
IGN: Patricking
Why should we add you to our community? I love to build machines even though Im a really bad redstoner. I like to make things more convenient. I like to polish things up and keep improving stuff.
Time Zone: Pacific
How often can you play? one or two hours per day depending on school stuff
How good are your people skills? Im pretty friendly and helpful. I like working with other people and helping other people out.
What work could you bring us (building, farmer, breeder, supplier, miner etc.): Building and farmer are my favorites
Skype (I probably won't use it much but the other owner uses it all the time): Patricking007
Skills you could potentially bring us: Ideas and how to improve the server.
06/04/2015 1:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JackBlazer
Name:Jack Reedy
IGN:JackBlazer
Why should we add you to our community? idk well i was on the server when it first started travis
Time Zone:Eastern standard time
How often can you play?mostly everyday after 3
How good are your people skills?
What work could you bring us (building, farmer, breeder, supplier, miner etc.):what you want me to be
Skype (I probably won't use it much but the other owner uses it all the time):Jack.reedy47
Skills you could potentially bring us:What do you want
06/03/2015 7:00 pm
natfsplayer
Name: Maddie
IGN: Dani0812 (took over my sister's account)
Why should we add you to our community? I've been looking for a laid back server for a long time and I'm all about the small community style. I'm really chill and like making friends so this server looks cool.
Time Zone: Central (US)
How often can you play? I'm about to get off for summer break (around 2 months) so I'll be on quite a bit.
How good are your people skills? A+; I don't like everyone, definitely, but I'll get along with most. I don't fight easily.
What work could you bring us (building, farmer, breeder, supplier, miner etc.): I'd like to be a builder/farmer/shop-owner type.
Skype (I probably won't use it much but the other owner uses it all the time): Don't have one.
Skills you could potentially bring us: Cooperation, Leadership, Community-building, moderate Building skills
05/20/2015 3:23 pm
reddy91201
Name: Jack
IGN: reddy91201
I have been looking for a private community for a while now and i dont grief or anything like that. I like to play survival and play with people and help them if they arent as supplied as i am. i would be very thankful if you accept me into this server.
Time Zone: EST/USA
How often can you play?: i play as much as possible which is usually 5 or six times a week so once a day pretty much.
How good are your people skills?: i am very good at meeting new people. i dont get shy easily
What work could you bring us (building, farmer, breeder, supplier, miner etc.): i can supply people i can be a miner and a farmer im not amazing at building or redstone but i could do it if i tried
Skype (I probably won't use it much but the other owner uses it all the time): I need tol make on if i get accepted into this server
Skills you could potentially bring us: fighting farming mining im a very good farmer ( i know how to make autofarms)
05/20/2015 1:36 pm
devTravisPerson
bump
05/16/2015 10:11 am
corndog103
Name: Jared
IGN: corndog103
Why should we add you to our community? You should add me to your seemly amazing community because I could contribute my skills that I have developed over the years, such as building, and other small but useful skills. I would also consider myself a comedic guy, but I guess the server will be the judge of that.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time. I'm from Virginia.
How often can you play? I would play everyday for probably 2-4 hours, then when summer starts in a few weeks more, lots more.
How good are your people skills? I'm not very shy, I'm friendly, I mostly play with friends from my school except for a few other. But I can and hope to make some more friends if I get accepted.
What work could you bring us (building, farmer, breeder, supplier, miner etc.): I could bring all of those, I would't say I'm the best at building but I'm not totally crap at it, Farming on the other hand, anyone can do it. Breeder, anyone can do, and same for Supplier, and miner.
Skype (I probably won't use it much but the other owner uses it all the time): corndog103, I don't like to use my Skype. My friends and I use a program called RaidCall to communicate. It's basically an older version if Team speak. You could use it and make a group for the server instead of Skype.
Skills you could potentially bring us: I am a descent builder and would help people with there projects if they request it. I would help the owners out with building a spawn city by bringing my own building style into it. I would also help keep the server a friendly place for everyone and help it live for a very long time.

Thanks for reading my application.
Have a good day!
05/18/2015 3:59 pm
devTravisPerson
Accepted!

I will PM you the i.p.
05/08/2015 4:33 pm
Level 1 : New Network
CWeston
Name: Cain
IGN: ZrCo
Why should we add you to our community? Because I Can Record And Give You Really Nice Builds and hubs ect
Time Zone: GMT
How often can you play? Everyday
How good are your people skills? Good
What work could you bring us (building, farmer, breeder, supplier, miner etc.): Building, Miner
Skype (I probably won't use it much but the other owner uses it all the time): weston101hd1
Skills you could potentially bring us: A Good Laugh

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/CainBlogs

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZrCoUK

Other: www.twtich.tv/zrcouk
05/08/2015 4:30 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
Aarnini45555
Name: Aaron Grant is my name.
IGN: xAarnini
Why should we add you to our community? I think you should add me because I can bring Maturity, Responsibility, and Helpfulness. I am quite a good builder and problem solver. I seem to be a Perfectionist. Little things annoy me.
Time Zone: GMT 00 (Ireland)
How often can you play? Twice a day for 1 hour long periods at least. I cannot fully estimate my game-time.
How good are your people skills? Well I am very sociable and I like mixing with people. I have a lot of friends and hope to make new ones.
What work could you bring us (building, farmer, breeder, supplier, miner etc.): All of the ones listed. I can do anything you want. I am a bit rusty on redstone though.
Skype (I probably won't use it much but the other owner uses it all the time): Aaron Grant
Skills you could potentially bring us: I have an ability to grow with a job, handle responsibility and build positive relationships with server colleagues at all levels. My present server was very satisfied with my work rate, and I am confident that I can bring the same level of high performance to your server.
05/15/2015 1:00 pm
devTravisPerson
Accepted! I will PM you the ip.
05/08/2015 3:45 pm
Zukiriko
Name: Kevin
IGN: Zukiriko
Why should we add you to our community? Because I'm a fellow minecrafter like you who just wants to have friends and overall play Minecraft
Time Zone:Eastern Timezone
How often can you play? Maybe 1-2 hours depending on my studies
How good are your people skills? I'd say i'm quite decent at talking to mates but I can be shy at first
What work could you bring us (building, farmer, breeder, supplier, miner etc.):I could be a farmer miner or supplier
Skype (I probably won't use it much but the other owner uses it all the time): DerpieJones (I wont be talking much)
Skills you could potentially bring us: Since I came back from a hiatus of minecraft I wont know much about game play but i'm a quick learner with redstone farming and etc!
05/08/2015 3:49 pm
devTravisPerson
Accepted!
05/06/2015 6:21 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Narwhal
San The Panja
Name: San
IGN: saninja
Why should we add you to our community? I am looking for a SMP because I really want to get back to the basics and I tried doing that on Single Player but it's just so much better with other people, and I'm also pretty good at farming, fishing, mining and not as good with redstone but still decent.
Time Zone: Mountain Time
How often can you play? Most of the time 1-6/7 hours a day.
How good are your people skills? Pretty good, I like to joke (not mean) and I'm pretty social
What work could you bring us: Miner, Farmer, Fisher.
05/08/2015 12:10 pm
devTravisPerson
Let me forward this the other owner, he insists on reading them all, Skype is not required, but after joining you may want to use it.
05/08/2015 3:30 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Narwhal
San The Panja
OK
05/06/2015 6:00 pm
devTravisPerson
bump.
05/02/2015 5:09 am
devTravisPerson
bump.
04/28/2015 11:06 pm
123BACON12
sadly i'm only 12 but your server looks interesting
04/28/2015 10:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
AtomicPancake
Name: Kalel Pham
IGN: AtomicPancake20
Why should you add me to our community: I never break server rules and I play Minecraft almost all the time.
Time Zone: Mountain time
How often can I play: I spend the majority of my spare time playing Minecraft.
How good are my people skills: People say I'm nice. I'm not very good at judging my skills. XD
What work could I bring you: I'm an okay builder and have been a builder on two servers; I also build lots of pixel art. I mine a lot, and I'm obsessed with making wheat farms. My friends at school say that I'm the group's problem solver, so I guess I'm okay at solving problems between my friends.
Skills I could potentially bring you: I think I'm a good miner and farmer, and an okay builder. I also make really good pixel art.
04/30/2015 6:56 am
devTravisPerson
Accepted. I will PM the ip once I add you to the white list later today.
04/27/2015 11:00 pm
dragonslayerMC
Name: brayden
IGN:DragonslayerMC
Why you should add me to your community?: I am very responsible,honest, and reliable person.
Time Zone: Eastern standard timezone
Age 15
Skills ou could potientally bring us: i am a good builder ad also can do some redstone
04/28/2015 6:59 am
devTravisPerson
This will be reviewed after you [complete the whole form.
04/27/2015 9:54 am
devTravisPerson
I set up the basics on the forums if anyone wants to check it out http://www.muffinkingstudios.us/forums/
04/26/2015 9:07 pm
dj62501
Name: Pat
IGN:Patthebat737
Why you should add me to your community?: I am very responsible,honest, and reliable person.
Time Zone: Eastern America
Age 16
Skills I could potientally bring you: New ideas,minigames, game modes, etc.

Thanks for acknowledging my application
04/26/2015 9:34 pm
devTravisPerson
Denied. We're trying to keep the server Semi-Vanilla, so new game modes and minigames are out of question. As for being responible, honest, and reliable, at least try to sound polite when you write
04/26/2015 6:38 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
2DollarSukeSuke
Shit server don't join
04/26/2015 8:40 pm
devTravisPerson
You banned me, the other owner and everyone on, then blew up spawn town, so I banned you.

Seriosuly?

I fixed the reason why I need to op people anyway.
04/26/2015 1:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
"Application"
Name:Sam
IGN:Shapy
Why should we add you to our community?:Well for 1 i am super active.I currently play on 1 smp but i have stopped playing due to inactive players.I love to build and work with fellow minecraft players to thrive and build an awesome community.
Time Zone:Mountatin state time
Skype (I probably won't use it much but the other owner uses it all the time):samtheman0901
Skills you could potentially bring us:I can build shops, host pvp tourneys,build awesome farms,and host tons of fun, exciting events!
04/26/2015 2:45 pm
devTravisPerson
Denied. Your just not the type of person we're looking for (no offence)
04/26/2015 1:14 pm
devTravisPerson
ApplePix13www.planetminecraft.com/forums/looking-help-server-t485067.html
^My app

We're not really looking for staff, take some time and use the application I left if you still want to be white listed.
04/26/2015 1:13 pm
devTravisPerson
2DollarSukeSukeName: Kagan

IGN: 2DollarSukeSuke

Why should we add you to our community? Because I'm a strong advocate for working together and also sincerely enjoy playing in a group of people as it really does make the game a lot better . I love meeting new people and creating new friendships and bonds and by adding me to your community you will have one super positive and happy person who distributes positive energy for a happy fun time .

Time Zone: Australian Time Zone GMT+10 But I'm on a lot so i always get to play with people from the other side of the world, it's not a problem for me, and won't be for you hopefully .

Skype (I probably won't use it much but the other owner uses it all the time): xTweedleDumb

Skills you could potentially bring us: I'm an amazing builder and i can say that with 100% confidence. I would like create a build shop and my own builds on the server. I love mining and sharing things with others is great. I like to contribute a lot to the server in different ways that i can think of and I like to get creative <3

Please please please please consider me for the server I would love the experience of a community based server with everyone getting a long and it would mean the world to me if you gave me a chance, thank you, xoxo, <3.

Some of my recent builds as Head Builder on a server: http://imgur.com/m8fL5Sf,BA6dSVE,obzddq ... aA,oxOqlot

Accepted. I will PM you the ip.
04/26/2015 12:49 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
ApplePix13
ElectricMusiq
^My app

Judging by another server owner's view, I wouldn't accept it because it just shows laziness, he or she couldn't even copy and paste the application.

Its not that I'm lazy love I don't need to waste more space while there is a post already made with my information on there and yes I indeed a female player.

First off before I introduce myself I must lay down few ground rules for posting below or PM me.
1) No rudeness what so ever towards this post.
2) Follow PMC rule book.
3) Be yourself

-----------------------------
My application will be limited until messaged by a server owner or posted below for more ingame action.

IGN (In Game Name): ApplePix

Age (Month/Day/Year): March 6 1988 [27]

Likes: Nearly anything that's fun and colorful for everyone, I'm mostly a girly girl ;-P

Dislikes: Hate, Drama, Rude, Dark annoying things.

Building Skills: 8.5 / 10 [Also have pictures if requested]

Customer Support (Player Support): 8.5 / 10

Online Time: Weekdays (5pm-11pm), Weekends (12pm-11pm) unless other wise noted to server owner/host.

Any other comments: I don't have non right now but I'm very willing to give my all to support a growing community in need of staff support.

*゜✽。+*✽ I hope you to hear from you soon! *゜✽。+*✽
04/26/2015 12:37 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
2DollarSukeSuke
Shit server don't join
04/26/2015 12:34 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
ElectricMusiq
^My app

Judging by another server owner's view, I wouldn't accept it because it just shows laziness, he or she couldn't even copy and paste the application.
04/26/2015 12:26 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
ApplePix13
04/25/2015 6:05 pm
hawkamania1
Name: Ethan
IGN: hawkamania1
Why should we add you to our community?: I am a commited player that can contribute to the community by mining and farming. I am also in my opinion a very nice person and love to play minecraft with other people.
Time Zone: Central
Skype (I probably won't use it much but the other owner uses it all the time): hawkamania1 Ethan
Skills you could potentially bring us: I am a decently skilled redstoner, I like to mine, and am able to provide food to others with farms that I make. I can also help people with building, which I am okay at.

Thank you for reading this and have a great day!
04/25/2015 6:38 pm
devTravisPerson
Acepted I have added you to the whitelist and I will PM you the ip.
04/25/2015 5:37 pm
devTravisPerson
bump.
04/25/2015 1:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
trust_me_im_asian
Name: Paul
IGN: TrustMe_ImAsian
Why should we add you to our community?: I'm a good builder, and problem solver, and I'm always up for a new challenge.
Time Zone: EST America
Skills you could potentially bring us: Redstone, building, usable game-mechanics, experience in complex nether portal systems, ect.
04/26/2015 12:15 pm
devTravisPerson
Denied.

We are looking for people who can contribute to the community, and help us better a small community into a small city, preferably with people taking certain roles or jobs.

You have one week to edit your application to be reviewed again.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome