Server Banners {Open For Jobs}

baseballboss29's Avatar baseballboss291/10/15 10:48 pm
1 emeralds 224 3
1/25/2015 3:05 am
UniqueDev's Avatar UniqueDev
Hello, my name is Connor and I am a graphic designer and work with video software as well. I am currently free from work and was looking for something to keep me busy and help me work with advertisement banners. I have made minecraft server banners in the past and all my banners go from after effects to photoshop to guarantee perfect frame rate and to make the banner look smooth. I can make the banner however you like it and within the required file size.

Now you may be wondering, are these banners free? The simple answer is yes.

Contact me through Skype at onzadesigns or if you do not have a Skype contact me by email at ampdesigns42@gmail.com . Skype is the more convenient way to go because I am always on it but email is a backup.

Some examples of the design I am willing to make are located here, http://zgraphics.prosite.com, any 2d requests will not be accepted due to the fact that I need 3d banners for my portfolio. All animations in those banners were provided by the servers and were not made by the creator of these banners so if you would like something like the ones that have that, then you just supply them on your own.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Sorry to everyone who thought that was my portfolio, I was meaning to say that is the style of banners I am willing to make for you.
baseballboss29
Level 1 : New Miner