Server/Minecraft/folders problem i need HELP!

Narnian Dryad's Avatar Narnian Dryad10/1/16 5:41 pm
1 emeralds 866 6
10/24/2016 2:34 am
Azrath's Avatar Azrath
Ok, I cant download forge because the adfly etc puts my compter at risk. So I thought, "Hey, if I use server.pro, build my adventure map with worldedit and voxel, then maybe I can move the folder into my saves when i'm done!" But the PROBLEM is I'm using the free version, so after an hour it expires, and I have to keep renewing it. Also, I forgot if it expires, does the build/land get destroyed too?? I keep trying to move the world folder into my saves, but it WONT. WORK. When I try to DOWNLOAD the folder, it just downloads this .tar thingy. I NEED HELP. I reallllllyy want to build an adventure map, but I need worldedit and especially voxel sniper. If there is no way to get the folder into my saves, and back again, is there a different FREE server hosting that will allow me to transfer folders back and forth? I need help ASAP!!!
Narnian Dryad
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2016 2:34 am
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
Just go to official minecraft website, they have everything you need to run home private server just for you.
10/23/2016 9:29 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
jtrent238
I Can send you forge with out adf.ly
10/01/2016 6:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Shadow_1313
Look it up on Google, there are a whole bunch of tutorials there.
10/01/2016 5:57 pm
Narnian Dryad
How do you host it yourself?
10/01/2016 5:55 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
you wont find a free server host, there is no monetary gain for the company,

if you want a "free" server you'll have to host it yourself, the only costs being electricity and internet bills
10/01/2016 5:51 pm
Narnian Dryad
Welp, I gtg to bed and the server will expire.. The build still might be on there... but its sealed on there forever I guess. I WISH someone would actually HELP. :'/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome