Server Needs Staff! Apply here!

ChicklePIckle's Avatar ChicklePIckle1/2/14 2:47 pm
1 emeralds 3.6k 52
12/18/2016 8:44 pm
TheWolfPackGamingYT's Avatar TheWolfPackGamingYT
Hey this is ChicklePickle, and me and my friend are making a server and need staff to get it up and running! If you would to join, you must fill in this application:
(copy and paste)
Minecraft Username:
What you are applying for:
Why you think you deserve it?:
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?:
Experience:
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?:
Maturity (1-10):
How will you help the server?
===================================================================
Here are the open slot and jobs you can apply for on the server:
Co-owner-1:
Head-admins-2:
Admins-4:
Moderators-4:
Builders:-8:
Managers-2:
Server technicians-4:
Plugin masters (very important!)-2:
Submit your application below and hope you can make the team!
ChicklePIckle
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/18/2016 8:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheWolfPackGamingYT
I know im late but if you need more moderators than tell me!

Minecraft Username: WolfPackGameYT
What you are applying for: Moderator
Why you think you deserve it?: I think I deserve it because when I had my own server, I caught lots of hackers and people logging on with fake/stolen accounts.I also think I deserve it because im mostly online on Minecraft.
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: Yes, it's xxwolfybeastxx (that's the username)
Experience: Good, like I said before, I have been an owner and had many experiences catching hackers and helping others out(and muting people that are spamming).
Maturity (1-10): 10 (I NEVER swear or saying anything rude)
How many hours you can be on a week?: In a day, about 4-6 hours. In a week, about 10-15 hours.
How will you help the server? I will help the server out by helping other players out if they are getting trolled, or if there is a hacker, I will ban the hacker for about a day, and if they don't behave the next day, I will permanently ban them. I am also online for a long time, so I can make sure the sever is okay.Also I am a YouTuber so when I do eventually get more subs, your server may grow with lots more people! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfRXCH ... -cmXjYg0bg

Hopefully you can pick me!(even though this is a 2 year old post)
09/11/2016 7:06 pm
SkyZach
Minecraft Username: SkythekidAD
What you are applying for:Co owner
Why you think you deserve it?:I have lost of experience being staff plus I'm good at finding hackers
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?:I don't sorry
Experience:I was an Admin on a server
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?:like i said i was an admin on a new server
Maturity (1-10):7
How many hours you can be on a week?:6-7
How will you help the server?I will make the server trouble free and fun for everyone plz consider me.
07/21/2016 9:17 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
He_Who_Says_Troll
WHY DO PEOPLE APPLY FOR THIS IT WAS MADE 2 YEARS AGO!!
07/21/2016 6:53 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
drvamps3
Minecraft Username: drvamps
What you are applying for: Admin
Why you think you deserve it?: I think that my information I can give to players will benfit them and I can make the server a real good place to be
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: nope not got skype
Experience: I have had experience on my own server I have been owner and I know things like how to ban a hacker or how to help a player with an enquiry I can also help people rankup by giving them a little information I think that your server will benefit from my help so if you think I'm the person then accept me
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: owner on my own server and builder on great Havilland
Maturity (1-10): 10
How many hours you can be on a week?: I can be on 5 hours
How will you help the server? I will help the server by providing players with information that may help them with there enquires and help them make a difference on the server like building something I also have some admin attributes such as I know when a hacker is hacking and I know about warn temp ban and ban
07/20/2016 10:15 pm
BaccaGaming100
Minecraft Username: BaccaGaming100
What you are applying for: CO_OWNER
Why you think you deserve it?:I like to help people and thats my hobby and I wanna help you guys because I think it's important to help others when they need it!
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: BaccaGaming100
Experience: I have my own server so I know most commands
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: I was on my own server and I was owner
Maturity (1-10): 8
How many hours you can be on a week?: 5hrs or more a day
How will you help the server? Making it popular checking and supervising well so I can get rid of hackers and I can tell everyone on minecraft to join the server.
05/21/2016 7:25 pm
Ladybugtoon
Minecraft Username: LadybugTTR
What you are applying for:Admin
Why you think you deserve it?:I think I deserve it because I can make sure everyone is following the rules and make sure everyone is being respectful.
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: Yes ; ItsLadybug
Experience:Being CO Owner in 1 server and admin in 3 others.
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: God / Admin
Maturity (1-10): 7 to 9 depending on what the situation is.
How many hours you can be on a week?: 6, to 10, depending on the day.
How will you help the server? I can help build, design stuff, I know a little bit about plugins, and other bits and pieces.
05/16/2016 9:07 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
CraftingGamer333
Minecraft Username: GamingTroop999
What you are applying for: Admin and above
Why you think you deserve it?: I like to help out the community and knows alot of minecraft.
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?:no
Experience: 1 year on minecraft
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?:no
How many hours you can be on a week?: 4-8
How will you help the server?: I can help find hackers.
05/16/2016 9:05 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
CraftingGamer333
Minecraft Username: GamingTroop999
What you are applying for: Admin and above
Why you think you deserve it?: I like to help out the community and knows alot of minecraft.
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?:no
Experience: 1 year on minecraft
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?:no
How many hours you can be on a week?: 4-8
How will you help the server?: I can help find hackers.
05/16/2016 4:53 am
Level 1 : New Network
CaptainDynamic
ok, don't make me look bad, most of you will agree, but you can tell when a server is running badly, becuase you can apply for Co-Owner,
05/16/2016 4:03 am
crackerbomb13
I would like to apply for head-admin. I think I deserve it because at school, I am good at settling arguments and if there is a fight, I can break it up.
I do not have a skype.
Experience: I have played minecraft since when 1.5.6 was released.
Redstone: 8/10
Building: 9/10
I have been admin on 6 servers and head admin on 1
Maturity: 9
I can be on the server about 12 hours a week.
I can help by banning hackers, muting people, and also helping with the building (since it is one of my specialties)
Thank you for reading my application..
PS: if I don't make it, please at least consider me being a builder.
Thanks!
12/30/2015 4:25 pm
sodiqraji
Hello My name is sodiq I here to ask If i can be a builder on your server unfortunately i do
not have any pictrues of my builds i am still new to builder meaning I am not professional builder,
also my in game name is sodiqraji and my skype is sodiqraji,I been playing minecraft for 3 years on
a real acount but on a crack acount 2 years so all to together it is 5 years but for how long i have been
building for 1 year and a haff.

I can be on online mostly eveyday and i will be on the most on the weekends, i do not have a Preferred building
style or a theme because i mostly build what comes in to my mind,
currently i not part of a building but iam looking to join one,
I like to build mostly structurals and environment work or any work.

Here My work http://imgur.com/a/sm8Zg
12/30/2015 11:31 am
LegitStrafes_
Please consider
12/30/2015 11:30 am
LegitStrafes_
Minecraft Username:LegitStrafes_
What you are applying for:Admin.
Why you think you deserve it?:I am friendly and i will only do certain things without your permission.
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?:No, i do not.
Experience:3 years
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?:Commander
Maturity (1-10):9
How many hours you can be on a week?:About 7-10
How will you help the server? I will report anything suspicious and help any one if they are having trouble.
08/26/2015 7:14 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
DevPlump
Minecraft Username:
KillerNight
What you are applying for:
Im applying for Head Admin or Co Owner. This depends on what you guys think i should be.
Why you think you deserve it?:
i deserve it because i will be very helpful and listen to the owners and co owners. I will also follow the rules and help people and users in need.
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?:
I do and my skype is iDarkNight but i can use it sometimes
Experience:
I had great experience as a staff member. I also have great experience at doing redstone and commands blocks for other servers. I say im a 10/10 at redstone .
I had a few jobs as a head admin, co owner, and a redstone person.
Maturity (1-10):
I can be 9/10 most of the times unless you want me to be like a 6/10
How many hours you can be on a week?:
I can be on like 15 hours a day since im homeschooled
I will help the server by helping the community. I will help with what u want. Redstone, command blocks, plugins and more!

If i get in contact me on skype!
04/17/2015 2:53 am
EmmaLillie11
Minecraft Username: EmmaLillie1103
What you are applying for: Co-Owner
Why you think you deserve it?:Because I like making people happy irl and in game
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?:EmmaLillie1103
Experience: I was co owner on my friends server.
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: co-owner
Maturity (1-10): 5
How many hours you can be on a week?:depends on the day but about 2-3hrs
How will you help the server?by making it a happier place
12/27/2014 11:38 pm
Minlu123
Minecraft Username: Minlu123
What you are applying for: Head Admin or Moderator (your choice!)
Why you think you deserve it?: I have been told I am very mature and responsible for my age, and I am very good with handling situations that need attention, and I am very dedicated, and am online a lot.
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: Yes, moroccan_sheep
Experience: I have applied and done an interview, but I was underage.
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: I have not had any jobs on a server, but have been interviewed on one. This is why I want to try for this position, because I want to experience something fun
Maturity (1-10): 9
How many hours you can be on a week?: About 10-12
How will you help the server? I will help the server stay away from hackers, and keep the server out of trouble. I love to help others and care for them, I will be dedicated and be active on it.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity, and I promise to be dedicated to this job.
11/20/2014 12:12 am
RPGgamer021
Minecraft Username:
What you are applying for: i can do any of the jobs that are below to satisfactory
Why you think you deserve it?: i know most of the regular commands and WE commands and i am good at problem solving and can be efficient at everything i do
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: andrew.mccarthy42
Experience: i have built and staffed on quite a few servers that unfortunately shut down.
Maturity (1-10): 6.9 (hehehe)
How many hours you can be on a week?:3-7 per day depending on hw
How will you help the server? i can build moderate whatever you need me to do and i can do it well skype me and find out more
Here are the open slot and jobs you can apply for on the server:
Head-admins-2:
Admins-4:
Moderators-4:
Builders:-8:
Managers-2:
11/19/2014 11:57 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer
AwesomelyToad
Minecraft Username: AwesomelyToad
What you are applying for: Builder, plugin master, moderator, whatever bloats your goat
Why you think you deserve it?: I think I would make a decent staff member, and I love to help other players even when I am the same rank as them
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: I can PM you if accepted
Experience: I have hosted servers for my friends, and been staff on small servers hosted by my friends, and I've played A LOT of Minecraft
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: Like I said before, owner on my servers, staff on my friends'
Maturity (1-10): 8 (I want to improve. I am mature for my age, but I should definitely be more mature as an adult )
Age: 13 (almost)(I know I am younger than many of the people applying, but I am definitely mature and if you do decline my application please come up with a better reason than me being too young)
How many hours you can be on a week?: I can be on daily, but hours vary.
How will you help the server? I can help new players, build, help with plugins and maintenance, and contribute to a happy, friendly environment.
Good luck with the server!
10/24/2014 8:44 pm
Nobama4ever
Minecraft Username: Nobama4ever
What you are applying for: Administrative Rights or Moderation Rights
Why you think you deserve it?: Because I am hard working, understanding and willing to help
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?:No there is no need, if you trust me, you do if not, then you don't...If trust is why in fact you need to know 0.o?
Experience: about 3 years of total playing time, every few months i may go afk, probably not if people are dependent upon me
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?:No staff jobs, but i sure played a lot
How many hours you can be on a week?:around 43
How will you help the server?:Building projects, Advertising, Enforcing your rules, Have Fun!
08/03/2014 6:07 pm
zombiemegz13
Hey!
Minecraft Username: zombiemegz
What you are applying for: I woul lie to be a mod Please
Why you think you deserve it?: I think i deserve this because I really just like helping people for anytime i am playing on a server
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: I do have skype but i would rather not post it on somewhere any one can see it sorry
Experience: I have past experience being a Co-Owner on a server and i found it really fun helpling everyone that i would try for mod here
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: I have been helper on a server that is no longer running
Maturity (1/10): I woul probs be a 9/10
How many hours you can be on a week?: I could probs play at least 5 hours a day so 35 a weekish
How will you help the server? I would help this server stay happy, and i would be happy to help anyone in need of it, I really hope i can get a mod rank on your server! Thx! and Bye!
05/17/2014 5:19 pm
Level 1 : New Network
JetpackCat
Minecraft Username: amazingumball
What you are applying for: HeadAdmin/Admin
Why you think you deserve it?: I love helping others, and building, And have a lot of experience with building and plugins!
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: amazinggumballl
Experience: 9/10
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: I was a HeadAdmin on spgrn.com but that server is down.
Maturity (1-10): 9/10
How many hours you can be on a week?: 1-2 on Weeks, 2-3 On weekends
How will you help the server? I can get players on it, help others, and build awesome things, and much more!

Thank you very much for reading and I hope I get accepted!
-JetpackCat
05/11/2014 10:04 pm
Tylerjk01
Minecraft Username: Tylerjk01
What you are applying for:Admin
Why you think you deserve it?:I think i deserve The responsibility of Admin because I am a mature,responsive,helpful,dedicated person
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?:Tylerjk01
Experience:I have been Co-Owner on 3 other servers and still am but i think being Co-owner on 4 servers would be too much.
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?:like i said i have been Co-owner on 3 servers and still am.
Maturity (1-10):8-9 depends on situation
How many hours you can be on a week?:1 on weekdays 5-6 on weekends
How will you help the server?By being a responsible staff member and helping new players on the server.
04/19/2014 6:58 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
milkcascade
Minecraft Username: diamondmiles
What you are applying for: Moderator
Why you think you deserve it?: I can punish people who abuse rules and I can follow them. I am a fairly good builder.
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: No, but I can message or PM through MC/PMC
Experience: A few plugins, (Nicknames, WorldEdit, sometimes PEX, etc.)
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: Yes, on one server I brought myself all the way up to Co-Owner. (It is now shut down) I was also very shortly Co-Owner on someone else's server as well.
Maturity (1-10): 8-10
How many hours you can be on a week?: I do not have specific amounts of time, although I do love Minecraft and if this is a good server, I can contribute lots of time.
How will you help the server? Once again, punishing bad people, I can also help out and be very nice to others. I can also help build things.
01/23/2014 8:03 pm
gabbycovelli13
Minecraft Username: gabbycovelli13
What you are applying for: Head-Admin/Admin
Why you think you deserve it?:I enjoy helping other people, and enjoy making players visits easier/better
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?:yes, my skype is gab.covelli
Experience: I previously helped out on the powerballers server in the hub and in the arcade
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?:No past jobs.
Maturity (1-10): 9/10 i enjoy joking but I will be serious when it's needed
How many hours you can be on a week?:any where from 10-25 hours per week
How will you help the server? I will help players experience on the server better, so they return to the server. I can also help get the word out about the server and get more players on.
01/23/2014 7:43 pm
andrew20021129
Minecraft Username: Andrew20021129
What you are applying for: I am applying for Head Administrator or Administrator.
Why you think you deserve it?: I think I deserve it because I am very experienced, I am very familiar with Minecraft, and I have worked with some of the top staff in Minecraft. I am currently a Staff member on TBNRfrags' server, and really think I would be eligible for the staff position of Administrator.
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: My Skype is harrygorillaz.
Experience: I have been a Moderator on a few vanilla servers, I was an Administrator on mc.powerballers.net, which is a pretty popular Pixelmon server, and I am currently a Mod on TBNR.
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: As said above, I was an Administrator on mc.powerballers.net, and am currently a JrModerator on mc.tbnr.net.
Maturity (1-10): I would rate my maturity at a 9, because I am not perfect when it comes to maturity, but I am a very responsible person, and very capable of completing tasks in a quick and orderly way.
How many hours you can be on a week?: I would be able to be on about 24 hours a week, being 3-4 hours daily, as I have a lot of free time and I am a very devoted person.
How will you help the server? As an Admin, I would request to be in charge of the staff team. This means dealing with promotions/demotions, recruiting new staff, providing what is necessary to staff, and speaking to staff about any problems they may encounter. I would be very responsible, and take my job quite seriously. Thanks for your time!
01/03/2014 4:50 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
TroubledTroll
Minecraft Username: TroubledTroll

What you are applying for: Co-owner

Why you think you deserve it?: I'm a very friendly person and is very open minded. I learn as I go and listen to other peoples ideas. I finally upgraded to a very faster computer, so minecraft will run smoothly. I'm also trustworthy, and wouldn't let you guys down. All in all, I just like the fact that I would have some sort of responsibility for a server I enjoy very much. My timezone Is The GMT I live in the UK and i am 18 years old.I believe I am suitable for the Co Owner postion because of my good character, personality, experiance, maturity, and my kindness. I am a clean person, in the sense that I never, and will never, cuss in global chat, ally chat, and/or clan chat. I am a mature individual that is always willing to devote all of my time to help the People with any questions they have. I have gone through the prestige system and prison, so I am well aware of all of the information needed in prison servers, and will help anyone in need of assistance. I am a kind and respectful person in the community who would love to take the extra step into helping others at anytime at all in the community.At the moment, whenever someone has a question about the commands and how they work, or the location of places, I am more than glad to help via global chat. People have told me I was "mini-modding", but the truth is, it is just my good nature of helping people with their problems. I believe this characteristic that I possess is an important one if I am to take up the role as Co Owner.I am a fairly quick typer, so I am capable of responding to others in a moments notice. I believe this too is an important trait of a Admin that I possess.I am aware of all rules, and I understand muted offenses, such as Foreign Language, Cussing, Spam, Staff Disrespect, etc. I am also knowledgable of the ban offenses, such as advertising other servers, racism, and major spam. I am fully aware in the /mute and /warn commands and will most certainly not abuse this power if I am to be accepted as An Co Owner. I will act respectfully, honestly, and responsibly if accepted as Co Owner . I have expressed my kindness, generosity, and good will to my peers in and out.I will be a great asset to the staff, in my opinion, and will help out with tickets, questions/concerns, and any help in general. I am as active on these forums compared to my playing time on the server. I will portray the same kind, helpful, respectful traits on these forums as well. Because I am a pretty experianced player.Im a really fun loving, hilarious dude that will not only bring all of my knowledge into chat, but as well as crack a few jokes along the way. Im a great guy in general, and I wish to contribute more to this server

Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: TroubledTroll

Experience: Ive been co-owner on so many servers. (Clashcrafters is my favourite one) ill give you the ip if you want prove. im admin on loads of servers and mod on about 9

Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: Clashcrafters-CoOwner PlebCraft-Co Owner. Canadiacraft-Admin and More!

Maturity (1-10): 10-10

How many hours you can be on a week?:About 72 hrs - 124 hrs

How will you help the server? I will bring everything to a standard that we all deserve. i will contribute to this server alot. i will help with anything that needs dealing with
01/03/2014 4:41 pm
thehalohobbit
Minecraft Username: misterzane
What you are applying for: Co-owner
Why you think you deserve it?: I honestly think i do
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: zane.metroid1
Experience: I have been a combination of moderator,head moderator,admin,head admin, and owner of 12 servers including the server owned by swipeshot (the creator of skyblock warriors) and the server owned by swipesilk (youtuber) so i am very experienced
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: same answer as the question above
How many hours you can be on a week?: 13-20
How will you help the server?: I will protect the players from hackers and glitchers, i will make youtube videos on it and make it more popular, i will bring my friends onto it
01/03/2014 2:56 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
SkyDevelopment
Minecraft Username: IMrMikeyzI
What you are applying for: Web Developer / Server Plugin / Developer
Why you think you deserve it?: I've been in the industry since 2009 and my work is well known to many players , welcome to skype for details.
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: skydesignsco
Experience: University degree in web design and developing and a server database engineer full time
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: Web Designer , Plug in Developer , Server Maintenance Analyst
How many hours you can be on a week?: Happy to help throughout the day
How will you help the server? I can help develop professional looking websites, to helping with plug ins and general dandy work, whatever you need me to do.

love to hear from you.

Many Thanks for having the time to read through.

Mr Mikey
01/03/2014 2:45 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
macguy608
Minecraft Username: macguy608
What you are applying for: admin
Why you think you deserve it?: I can be friendly to everyone on the server, I can build well, I can help people, and I can help wherever you need me too
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: stephensmith33
Experience: I've been playing mine craft for over 2 years now
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: non
How many hours you can be on a week?: depends on how much homework I have that week but at least an hour everyday
How will you help the server? I can build, enforce rules and help wherever is needed
01/03/2014 12:38 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Waffles3253
Minecraft Username: Waffles3253
What you are applying for: Plugin Master
Why you think you deserve it?: I am very experience with plugins because I had to make my own server and put in the plugins,
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: No.
Experience: (Look up above)
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: Nope. sorry.
How many hours you can be on a week?: I can be on as long as you want until the 7th.
How will you help the server? I can expand the server with the best plugins to make it more efficient and more player friendly.

I truly do hope that you consider me for a Plugin master!
01/03/2014 12:11 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Ms_KawaiiUnicorn
Minecraft Username: xXFEaRxTACOXx
What you are applying for:Moderator
Why you think you deserve it?:Because I am good at helping servers get more people, stay under control, and be completely free of hackers;ect
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?:I cant skype with people from minecraft
Experience:I have been moderator, admin, tech;ect on several servers. I have been playing minecraft for 4 years.
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?:Yes, Builder/helper(5) Moderator(3) Admin(4) Tech(1)
Maturity (1-10):8 usually.
How many hours you can be on a week?:Usually about 18-26 hours.
How will you help the server?I will get players onto the server, I will make sure any rule breakers are gone. I will help out the players with anything they need help with.
Thank youuu!!!!
01/02/2014 11:35 pm
ChicklePIckle
That was a well written application Fc Mercury! You have the job and will be a head admin! You deserve it! Also do you like soccer by any chance?
01/02/2014 11:44 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
FC_Mercury
Thanks! And yes I do! I root for Barca and United.
01/02/2014 6:39 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
FC_Mercury
Minecraft Username: FC_MercuryEL7

What you are applying for: I am applying for Admin on your server.

Why you think you deserve it?: Probably I will be one of the few here mature enough to handle this job, as I am experienced in it.

Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: I do currently posses one, but I rather pm it to you if accepted.

Experience:
I have played Minecraft since summer 2011 or 1.8 Beta after watching Youtubers playing the game. Over the years, I have been increasing my knowledge in the game, especially due to the fact I played on almost vanilla servers. From moderating, I have few solid proof. I was assigned a moderator to keep chat clean and report to admins on a server called Modembug, due to my maturity and intelligence. http://imgur.com/a/05TdZ#0 This is a terrible proof as when this was taken, the server had suffered from griefs and problems with Bukkit plugins. The color coding for ranks was one of them. This was in September 2012, a year after I started playing. Due to server problems, most of us resigned as the owner didn't really care about it, and refused help from us staff. After this, I started playing as a member on many servers. I noticed the importance that a staff must be trustworthy to players, and how many moderators I saw didn't really care and just wanted the rank for /gm 1 and such nonsense power. It was a coming of age for my moderating experience.

Since November 2013, I have been staff of unsuccessful servers. In SwitchPVP, I was ranked a builder, and then a moderator. I resigned on my own will due to the fact the owner didn't do anything about a griefer, which really irritated me. I was then admin on Minechaos, but I also resigned due to the owner's immaturity and hate towards my actions on befriending players to gain trust in them. http://i.imgur.com/gF9Nme9.png

I am currently a moderator on a lovely server which I am having doubts if the owner wants to continue with her project. http://i.imgur.com/2gXVkiX.png

I believe my response above will clarify this question.

Maturity (1-10): I consider maturity in this job as it is not something you should foolish handle around. I'd say a 9 in the right occasions, but I don't want to be gloomy and uninteresting.

Age: I am 14 years old. I know that some people might argue that some 14 year olds can be a 'loose cannon' when it comes to maturity, but to my knowledge, I would say that I am more mature than the average 14 year old.

How many hours you can be on a week?: Depends. I try to be active daily for at least 4 hours, but it may be limited due to pressure from school work.

Well, lets start with the obvious.

I will be ensure that all rules and policies issued by the Owner, will be enforced efficiently and fairly. I say fairly as most staff tend to let it slide when their co-workers do something against the rules. Fairly also goes with my message to treat everyone equally, friends, newbies, staff, players. Your age, sex, ethnicity, religious beliefs, will not matter to me, I will treat you fairly. Unlike some staff I have, sadly, witnessed, I will not discriminate you if you talk in some foreign language, I will not tell you "This is America, speak English", I will not treat you as if I were still living in the past, when races were boundaries to others. Even though somebody has obtained greater 'powers' than another,they are still equal at the core. This is effectively me acknowledging that I would not abuse my responsibilities.

Not so obvious.

I will be damn glad to assist, improve the server in wherever it needs. I will help the players when they need a trustworthy mature player by their side. I'd also contribute in building, as it is something I enjoy to do.

Apart from ensuring everyone's experience is good, I am good at possibly, almost, anything in Minecraft that can be done in game. That includes redstone, to which, I myself have written an article dedicated to one of my more unique mechanisms. This is the article which is currently still have yet to be edited by others but me http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorial ... tone_Lamps
I am also good at building, though, you may not like my style if you prefer the overly used "valuable blocks" in a symmetrical pattern. I try to be minimalist yet detailed.
My builds
http://imgur.com/a/uD5rL
http://imgur.com/a/myZFa
http://imgur.com/a/e7lGI
Note the last link was build entirely in survival.

If we have forums, I will gladly enjoy writing detailed articles such as this one http://mcbrawl.com/forums/threads/6719/
01/02/2014 6:07 pm
ChicklePIckle
[quote="0ChickenOrDuck0"]Thanks for accepting me Pickle! 2 Questions: Is it possible to earn a future promotion? And when will we get the IP?[Yes, it is possible to get a promotion in the future! Also, I have the IP but i need some of the people that are good at plugins and stuff and the server plug-in master and the server technicians to help me fix some problems! I will get back to you as soon as possible! ]
01/02/2014 5:35 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
0ChickenOrDuck0
Thanks for accepting me Pickle! 2 Questions: Is it possible to earn a future promotion? And when will we get the IP?
01/02/2014 5:14 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Cyb0rg
Minecraft Username: CYB0RGuy
What you are applying for: Moderator.
Why you think you deserve it?: Yes, quite so.
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: I'm sorry, but no.
Experience: This line and next are the same, sorta.
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: I've been Moderator, Admin, and Head-Moderator. (And I've built a spawn.)
Maturity (1-10): 9, I like to have fun while working!
How many hours you can be on a week?: However many I need to be on!
How will you help the server? Enforcing rules fairly and protecting from griefing.
01/02/2014 4:54 pm
ChicklePIckle
Here is the updated SERVER LIST!!!!!!!!!
Co-owner-1: Adzeeplus
Head-admins-2: Jowsh13, 1 OPEN
Admins-4: Maydence, SnapsCraft, qwerty486, 1 OPEN
Moderators-4: 0ChickenOrDuck0, CPT NIBBLES(maybe admin), 2 OPEN
Builders:-8: qwerty486, 7 OPEN
Managers-2: 2 OPEN
Server technicians-4: CHASERRZ13, 3 OPEN
Plugin masters (very important!)-2: Cannon666, 1 OPEN
Thank You for applying if you got the job and i will shortly add you on Skype!!
01/02/2014 4:28 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
SnapsCraft
Minecraft Username: emilcarlen03 (Im not born 03)
What you are applying for: Head-Admin because Co-Owner is too high!
Why you think you deserve it?: Im a good staff on all other servers!
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: emil.carlen
Experience: I love the server and i can be online maximum 6 hours per day.
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: Head-Admin (Super-Admin on that server)
How many hours you can be on a week?: 42 (It is 6 per day)
How will you help the server? I will help it very much by helping the owner and players with IMPORTANT and normal things!

Hope i get it!
01/02/2014 4:27 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
Cannon666
Minecraft Username: Cannon666
What you are applying for: Co-owner or Plugin Master
Why you think you deserve it?: I have alot of experiance I love to help others to the best of my ability.
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: Yes TheRealCannon666
Experience: Onwed a server for 2 years and I did the plugins for it.
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: Owner on my server admin on my friends donator on another.
How many hours you can be on a week?:umm a week maybe 35-40
How will you help the server? I will help the server as much as I can by answering to peoples needs and making sure the server is friendly to all kinds of people.
01/02/2014 4:16 pm
Jowsh13
Minecraft Username: Jowsh13
What you are applying for: Head Admin
Why you think you deserve it?:I am very good at helping people and handing various situations and sizing up problems
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: yes; Jowsh.patterson
Experience:i work part time at petsmarts reptile department (they are cool with me playing games as long as I get stuff done, because talking to reptiles is boring) and you wouldn't believe the kind of people I deal with so I am very experienced with helping out and keeping my temper.
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: im OP on my friends server and help out when needed. but he has plenty other staff.
Maturity (1-10): 8-10 depending on situation
How many hours you can be on a week?: 20 at least unless something comes up. usualy more than 20 though probably.
How will you help the server? ill see what I can do. I don't know anything about the server. I could build help with plugins etc..
01/02/2014 4:21 pm
Jowsh13
if approved please email me at bowsjowsh@gmail.com
01/02/2014 3:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
Aestre
Minecraft Username: Maydence
What you are applying for: Head-Admin/Admin
Why you think you deserve it?: I own my own succesful server and wish to help your server become something in the minecraft world as well
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: Maydence (Zetsuen)
Experience: Owning a server and Co-owning 2 others.
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: Admin-Owner
How many hours you can be on a week?: 14-28
How will you help the server?: Advertising in the right sort of way and helping with anything needed such as plug-ins commands or being a forum moderator (If you have a forum like enjin)

Extra: If you are interested, skype me because I will probably not find this thread again.
01/02/2014 3:10 pm
qwerty486
Minecraft Username: zentist
What you are applying for: i want to be admin but i can be a builder to
Why you think you deserve it?: i can build very good and i hate admins because they never listen and i really want to help people out but i cant because i am not a admin
Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: martijnvdboom74
Experience: i have a server its not large i play on it with friends but i build an amazing server spawn
Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: no jobs except on my own server but i play a lot on servers
How many hours you can be on a week?: i think at least 3 hour a day so 21 hours a week
How will you help the server? by listening to people if they need help and build very cool things if needed
01/02/2014 3:09 pm
Level 20 : Expert Narwhal
CptSuspense
Minecraft Username: quinndaddyd

What you are applying for: Admin+ or maybe Moderator if not qualified enough for Admin+

Why you think you deserve it?: There are things that I would do for the server as a staff member would be to help out players in need of guidance and help, build various things that are equivalent to the server's thrive, converse with normal players to keep them comfortable and happy with the server and other players, and do anything else that is needed only if it is possible.

Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: quinndaddyd123

Experience: I have experience in many different ranks, some servers are different than others so be aware of my experiences.
- Have been a Moderator on about 7 servers
- Have been Head Mod on exactly 3 servers
- Have been an Admin on about 6 servers
- Have been Head Admin on exactly 3 servers
- Have also been Co-Owner on two servers.

Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: FaithCraft I was Head-Admin and somewhat of the Co-Owner and the same with a server called PhilCraft, sadly both were lost in a virus on my computer. I have also been Moderator and Head-Mod on FaithCraft and became the Head-Admin/Co-Owner I was by building up and gaining trust. I have been Admin on about 6 servers that were very small and ended quickly. KittyPvPCraft was one, Bedrock Institute Prison Server, I was Head-Admin on Account Productions MC which is still a running server and site but I quit. http://www.accountproductions.com

Maturity (1-10): About and 8.5 but can sometimes make about a 7/10 immature jokes.

How many hours you can be on a week?: I can be 6 or more hours a day so around 36+ hours a week.

How will you help the server?: To be honest, the only things that I would be able to improve the server is things such as advertising the server in any possible way, keep players as happy as I can keep them, and hopefully decrease the possibilities griefing and or spamming. I am not really sure how you can trust me but I am telling you now that I have never griefed (but very much accused of it), spammed, or abused power and I can promise you that I will stay loyal to my higher ranking officers.
01/02/2014 3:07 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
0ChickenOrDuck0
IGN: SOLIDER_xTRON

What you are applying for: Moderator or Above. Preferably Head-Admin.

Why you think you deserve it?: Because I have lots of experience. I am also great at building, and am very friendly and mature.

Do you have a Skype and if so what is it?: No, sorry. I have gmail though! thatstinkyoldman@gmail.com.

Experience: I have owned one server, it was up for a month, but it shutdown due to me not having enough money to keep the server up. I have played minecraft since the week after it started, and first got a staff position on Supremo Realms, as a head-mod, about a month after multiplayer was added into minecraft.

Any jobs on past servers and what was your rank on it if you were on one?: EvoCraft, Moderator, and there are about 20 others, but I forgot their names and they have shutdown.

Maturity (1-10): 8.5 / 10.
How many hours you can be on a week?: 30-50! I have no life...
How will you help the server?: I can help by building, helping players with questions no matter how small, and overall creating a better server experience.
01/02/2014 3:06 pm
CHASERRZ13
No not really I made it woith my wordss........ I also typed it kinda from yours and delted most of everything....
01/02/2014 3:04 pm
Level 24 : Expert Archer
Adzeepulse
CHASERRZ13IGN:Chaserrz
I have a mic!
I'm okay at building
I am applying for Head-admin or Co-Owner this server becauseI would love to help the server and be a nice enforcing person!
I could help players with commands and others!
My Experiences of being a staff member:I have been Admin on 5 servers Head-Admin on 3 and Co-Owner on 1 I have owned 2 servers.
I have loads of experience of being a staff member for all these reasons listed:
Stopping people griefing spawn on beat servers!
Also helping players with commands redstone etc.
What can I do to help this server:I can help by helping out with plugins spawn sorta building also enforcing rules with being rude and mean.
I can be on the server 6-10 hrs unles I have to go do something with my family.
I will help as much as I can!
Sometimes you will come across people that spam and curse which I don't tolerate, this is because I want to give all players GREAT experience on this server.
This is an addictive server and that hard to find because it is fun and professional, and kind members of staff and that is what I would like to be and give players that great experience.
Maturity:
Maturity 9/10
I am really mature when it comes to servers, because I am very mature and 14 years of age.
How trustworthy am I 8.5/10
What happens If I find a person that griefs:
I would kick them and tell them to stop, then I would tempban them for 1 hour. If they come and do it again I would ban them!
And this is the best way to deal with griefers.
Being respectful:
Experiences:I am good at plugins, commands etc. There are some weaknesses but I can make them strong I can help this server with perms, plugins and more
What would this mean to me:
I would try to help out with donor ranks and be nice too most players.
Thanks for reading my application and pleae pm me the ip!
Click to reveal
COPY AND PAST FROM MY APP
01/02/2014 2:59 pm
CHASERRZ13
IGN:Chaserrz
I have a mic!
I'm okay at building
I am applying for Head-admin or Co-Owner this server becauseI would love to help the server and be a nice enforcing person!
I could help players with commands and others!
My Experiences of being a staff member:I have been Admin on 5 servers Head-Admin on 3 and Co-Owner on 1 I have owned 2 servers.
I have loads of experience of being a staff member for all these reasons listed:
Stopping people griefing spawn on beat servers!
Also helping players with commands redstone etc.
What can I do to help this server:I can help by helping out with plugins spawn sorta building also enforcing rules with being rude and mean.
I can be on the server 6-10 hrs unles I have to go do something with my family.
I will help as much as I can!
Sometimes you will come across people that spam and curse which I don't tolerate, this is because I want to give all players GREAT experience on this server.
This is an addictive server and that hard to find because it is fun and professional, and kind members of staff and that is what I would like to be and give players that great experience.
Maturity:
Maturity 9/10
I am really mature when it comes to servers, because I am very mature and 14 years of age.
How trustworthy am I 8.5/10
What happens If I find a person that griefs:
I would kick them and tell them to stop, then I would tempban them for 1 hour. If they come and do it again I would ban them!
And this is the best way to deal with griefers.
Being respectful:
Experiences:I am good at plugins, commands etc. There are some weaknesses but I can make them strong I can help this server with perms, plugins and more
What would this mean to me:
I would try to help out with donor ranks and be nice too most players.
Thanks for reading my application and pleae pm me the ip!
01/02/2014 2:58 pm
Level 24 : Expert Archer
Adzeepulse
Thank's for looking at my application.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome