⊰⊱ Server Recruitment ⊰⊱ Builders | Mods | Devs ⊰⊱

MadameW0lf94's Avatar MadameW0lf942/19/17 11:22 am
1 emeralds 141 9
2/20/2017 10:40 am
MadameW0lf94's Avatar MadameW0lf94
Hello lovely minecrafters

As you can see to the side my name {to be technical username} is MadameWolf and I am one of two owners of a server that slowly transforms into what our player base prefers. For example we started off simple survival but through multiple suggestions and votes places by our players we've added a creative plot world, timed ranks with different perks, player shops, etc. Pretty much anything can be put in place or taken away if that is the majority vote. We are always open for suggestions!

Now on to the important part

Over the past few months some of our staff {which I love dearly} have had some tragedies in their personal life, or life got a little too busy for them to be able to dedicate time to the server, and have had to take a step back. We have several projects needing to be put in place and in order to speed things along we are going to need replenish our ranks!

We are mostly in need of builders, especially those who specialize in landscape and natural looking builds. I will put the applications down below, if you are interested in helping the server grow just submit your app and I will get back to you as soon as possible! Thank you!

{ Quick note; We would like to keep a mature staff team so I would prefer those who are 16+. } {Don't let that shy you away from applying because I will consider all ages if I feel a mature vibe! }

Builder Applications
Click to reveal
IGN:
Building Skill (1-10):
Proof:
Are you willing to take a building test?:
Social Skills (1-10):
Hours you can dedicate:
Would you be able to make a natural looking cave:
Sense of Humor (1-5):
Tell me something about yourself:
Work better alone or together:
Do you have Discord:

Dev Application
Click to reveal
IGN:
Social Skills (1-10):
Sense of Humor (1-5):
Experience:
Tell me about yourself:
Hours you can dedicate:
Do you have Discord

Mod/Helper Application
Click to reveal
IGN:
Social Skills (1-10):
Sense of Humor (1-5):
Experience:
Tell me about yourself:
Hours you can dedicate:
Do you have Discord

Ip will be given if accepted
MadameW0lf94
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/20/2017 10:40 am
MadameW0lf94
Could still use another builder!!
02/19/2017 2:23 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
dastone07
IGN: dastone07
Time Zone: Eastern
Building Skill (1-10): I prefer to call myself a 9, but it's all in perspective.
Proof: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/dastone07/
Are you willing to take a building test?: I'm more than willing
Social Skills (1-10): 10, all the way.
Hours you can dedicate: As many as needed
Would you be able to make a natural looking cave: Depends on the size of said cave
Sense of Humor (1-5): What's a thesauruses favorite breakfast? Synonym Rolls!
Tell me something about yourself: I love building! I put my emotions into my builds.
The type of builds I create depend on how I feel at that time. I control my
emotions through music! Pretty cool, right?
Work better alone or together: I work better together, but I do prefer to be alone at
times
Do you have Discord: No, but I am willing to work around this complication.
02/19/2017 2:37 pm
MadameW0lf94
The project would require a rather large cave that could hold multiple buildings. I plan for it to have a very natural look. Would you be able to help pull it off?
02/19/2017 2:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
luisromero45
IGN: zombieromero
Time Zone: (GMT-6:00) Central time
Building Skill (1-10): 7
Proof: I would like to take the test because this is a new PC
Are you willing to take a building test?: yes (Prefer tech stuff and nature) (not a castle or a old school stuff)
Social Skills (1-10): 6
Hours you can dedicate: 3-5 hour a day
Would you be able to make a natural looking cave: no
Sense of Humor (1-5): 3 1/2
Tell me something about yourself: I like to draw and I am creative in a lot of my art
Work better alone or together: together (sometimes alone when it is big or complicated )
Do you have Discord: Yes (Mr zombie)
02/19/2017 2:32 pm
MadameW0lf94
Thank you for applying but i'm afraid I can't accept you application at this time. The project we are currently working requires a large cave and I need all builders to be able to design it.
02/19/2017 12:48 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
StickerMasterLuke
IGN: StickerMasterLu
Time Zone: EST
Building Skill (1-10): 10
Proof: I lost everything. Every bit of my interesting builds, flooded down in a server owned by a really good friend, who apparently vanished off the social media sites. I asked for the world download, he never gave it to me.
Are you willing to take a building test?: Yes.
Social Skills (1-10): 10
Hours you can dedicate: 5 on weekends, 3 on school days
Would you be able to make a natural looking cave: Yes.
Sense of Humor (1-5): 5
Tell me something about yourself:
Work better alone or together: I work better alone as I have worldedit, but much is done while I have a team by my hand while in gamemode 1, creative, without worldedit.
Do you have Discord: Yes.
02/19/2017 2:00 pm
MadameW0lf94
Adding your discord {if you dont mind providing it} and letting my partner look over your application. If he likes it you will need to create a build for my head builder to judge. Pass that and the position is yours!
02/19/2017 12:36 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Blockhead
PoeticRainbow
IGN: PoeticRainbow
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5:00)
Building Skill (1-10): 8, however the quality differs due to different styles of building, and space for the build.
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/CiXfO
Are you willing to take a building test?: Yes I am.
Social Skills (1-10): 9. I believe my social skills are a 9 because I can definitely handle situations maturely, it's only occasional awkwardness that obstructs the way to a 10.
Hours you can dedicate: Depending on the day, 3-7+ hours
Would you be able to make a natural looking cave: Yes I can, with more detail than the one in the portfolio.
Sense of Humor (1-5): 4, because sometimes I make genuinely funny jokes, but others it's just a really bad pun.
Tell me something about yourself: I live in the middle of a cornfield and my internet it not great. It's very reliable, but slow. Also, I am surprisingly good at Spanish, and I've only been taking it for 5 months.
Work better alone or together: I work well alone, but I work good with 2-3 partners.
Do you have Discord: Yes I do, my name is PoeticRainbow#5928

I really appreciate the way you run your server from what I hear. The way you use popular sovereignty instead of having a rigid server style is really neat.
02/19/2017 1:54 pm
MadameW0lf94
I like your application. Im going to add you on discord and have my partner look over your application as well to confirm wether or not you are accepted. Your chances are good!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome