2 >> Server Recruitment >> Helpers >> Builders >> More

Flintcrafted's Avatar Flintcrafted10/23/16 8:24 am
1 emeralds 140 3
11/21/2016 4:49 am
BaconLoverMc's Avatar BaconLoverMc
About us:
We are Flintcrafted an minecraft community for all ages. Our servers are currently under development so i need staff to help me develop because i dont have much time to do this.

What are we searching:

~Builders (A lot of builders)
~Helpers (max 10)
~Project Managers (2)
~Plugin Developer (2)

Description Ranks
What does...?:

Builders:
Make server decoration, epic builds and of course maps.

Helpers:
Helper are managing the server but they dont have as much priority as moderator and above.

Project Managers:
Project Managers come up with (the greatest) ideas for specific projects or for the server in general, They search on the wide web for new epic plugins for better gameplay.

Developers:
Developers are developing custom plugins for the server, so dont see this as download a plugin and send it to us...

You can apply for helper and builder here and for Project Manager and Developer on this page in the comments (use the template)

Template - Developer
Basic Information:

1) Minecraft username:
2) Previous Minecraft usernames:
3) Timezone:
4) Age (Note: You must be 15 or older to apply):
5) Do you have access to Discord and a (good) working microphone? (yes/no)
6) Twitter link (If you have one)::
7) Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.)
8) What are your previous plugins?:
9) Have you worked for a server before?:
10) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?
11) Anything else we should know?

*Keep in mind that you dont get paid*

Template - Project Manager
Basic Information:

1) Minecraft username:
2) Previous Minecraft usernames:
3) Timezone:
4) Age (Note: You must be 15 or older to apply):
5) Do you have access to Discord and a (good) working microphone? (yes/no)
6) Twitter link (If you have one)::
7) Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.)
8) If you want to improve the server what should you do to improve it?:
9) Have you worked for a server before?:
10) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?

Thanks in advance,
Team Flintcrafted.
Flintcrafted
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/21/2016 4:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BaconLoverMc
~Can you give us an example how you bring the community more connected

~Can you speak fluently english: Yes i can

~Do you know progamming laguages? I know how to code java and config plugins

~And what rank where you on the other server (Only admin?) I have been co-owner twice.
10/23/2016 9:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BaconLoverMc
"Template - Project Manager"
Basic Information:

1) Minecraft username:Samgogogo
2) Previous Minecraft usernames:SwaggiestBAcon
3) Timezone:MYT (+8)
4) Age (Note: You must be 15 or older to apply):16
5) Do you have access to Discord and a (good) working microphone? (yes
6) Twitter link (If you have one)::N/A
7) Are you multilingual? Bahasa Malay
8) If you want to improve the server what should you do to improve it?:I would make the community more connected
9) Have you worked on a server before?:Yes tons
10) Have you made any previous applications, if so how many and what is the date of your last one?N/A
Well. I’ve been working for the past 2 months as an admin. During that time I’ve been trained and certified on a number of different software platforms and systems.I'd really describe myself as a person with a versatile skill-set, a lot of integrity and a willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy a customer. Perhaps the best way to let you know what I'm about is to share with you a quick experience I had. Recently while working with a friend, they mentioned that they had just purchased some software that I was familiar with but that their computer systems were having some difficulty integrating the program. I offered to take a look at the install and found that there was a step that had somehow forgotten. I told him I would be happy to wipe the system and reinstall the software correctly. At first, the client refused and when I asked him why he told me that it was too expensive and that they were just going to learn to work around the problem. When I asked him further, he told me a different analyst had been in, looked at the problem, and told them that the files had corrupted their system overall and that it would take at least $25,000 to fix. When I told him it was a simple matter of wiping the previous version and reinstalling it, he was stunned. I did the whole project for a fraction of the cost the other “analyst” had quoted. My friend was so happy he referred me to his friends and I’ve done similar work for several other companies in town as a result.Now I’m looking to take my Minecraft and computer knowable to the next level and move out of 1 month long servers into a full-time server for a server where I can be a part of a team, but also allows me to focus my energy on my best strength, working directly with players.
10/23/2016 9:23 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Flintcrafted
Hello Sam/BaconLoverMC,
Thanks for your reply,
But can you give me/us more info about:
~Wich country do you live and is this a problem if you work with someone that lives
in the Netherlands (CEST / UTC)

~Can you give us an example how you bring the community more connected

~Can you speak fluently english

~Do you know progamming laguages?

~And what rank where you on the other server (Only admin?)

-R_Flintstone
Owner of Flintcrafted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome