Shadowland Minigames Looking for developers and builders!

matteras's Avatar matteras9/25/16 11:06 am
1 emeralds 113 5
9/25/2016 12:05 pm
matteras's Avatar matteras
We have started our server development, (we have a hub, and have started the kit pvp portion of the server,) but we need devs and builders to help us expedite our development. We are planning to have a factions, kitpvp, creative, and minigames.

To apply for builder please fill out the form:
How old are you?
How long have you been playing minecraft?
How well do you rate yourself a builder?
Have you worked for any other servers?
What aspect are you good at in building?
What is your ign?
Do you have a skype?
How long could you help for everyday?
If possible please insert a picture of something you have built. (This is not necessary but will dramatically increase your chances.)

To apply for developer please fill out the form:
How old are you?
How long have you been playing minecraft?
Can you code?
What makes you think you could be a developer?
Have you been a developer before?
Are you good with plugins?
Do you have any of your own plugins?
What is your ign?
Do you have a skype?
How long could you play for everyday?

Thank you for your time, and good luck on getting accepted! -Matteras
matteras
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/25/2016 12:05 pm
matteras
Added you on skype
09/25/2016 12:04 pm
matteras
Sure ip is stonesurvival.mcph.co. Don't worry, ip will be changed to shadowlands.com
09/25/2016 11:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Nitrocity18
Thanks, can you add me on skype and tell me the ip might jump on for a bit tonight
09/25/2016 11:47 am
matteras
Accepted! Great application!
09/25/2016 11:19 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Nitrocity18
How old are you? 19
How long have you been playing minecraft? since early alpha im not real sure how long that is but i know its a long time haha
How well do you rate yourself a builder? id rate myself a 8 i guess but thats cause i see some things that people build that blow me away, i mean im no nuts crazy good builder but i can hold my own
Have you worked for any other servers? i ahve worked for a pixelmon server as a builder/mod (worked my way up from helper) but that server unfortunately shut down when the owner couldnt afford it anymore, also i was a helper on another server briefly before it was shut down out of the blue.
What aspect are you good at in building? I have many different styles and designs up my sleeve accumulated from my years of playing and seeing others builds.
What is your ign? Nitrocity
Do you have a skype? Yes, Nitrocity18
How long could you help for everyday? I currently am blessed with alot of free time and potentially could help out for up to 12 hours a day.
If possible please insert a picture of something you have built. (This is not necessary but will dramatically increase your chances.) I dont have any photos of any builds but i would be happy to be tested if you would like, though i do assure you i am no noob to building.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome