Small Friendly Server!

iiTowelDry's Avatar iiTowelDry5/27/15 9:12 am
5/27/2015 2:17 pm
Eviltacoteddy's Avatar Eviltacoteddy
Hello!

I am now hosting a small (12 person) friendly server, I may add factions in a future date, But for now it is just a simple, friendly environment.

Please note that I am still working on this server to a large degree, please report any Hackers, Economy Glitches and Bugs to either me or any online administrators.

I need a few trustworthy people for a building team. I also need proof that you're actually a good builder and not just some guy who wants builder permissions.

There are currently 4 towns in progress, The names are: WensleyVillage, and Sinalta (Underwater City, anyone?) I am still working on the names of the other 2, I will take any suggestions for new town names!

I'm sorry if this post is unorganized and confusing, for I have just awakened from a long sleep (1.5 hours to be exact)

Have fun, and be sure to read the /rules!

IP: rivenoak.mcpro.co
iiTowelDry
Level 1 : New Miner