-=Star Wars RPG Server - Looking For Staff=-

OmnipotentFish's Avatar OmnipotentFish10/6/14 12:59 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 23
9/5/2015 4:08 pm
CookieNoob101's Avatar CookieNoob101
Hi everyone!
After our two owners left the server, essentually shutting it down, one of our staff members Afrobot has taken over. Our former owners inactivity caused many of our staff to go inactive (there may be but three of us left). So we are now looking for new staff to fill the ranks. Find the full story at our temporary website: http://forcerealm.enjin.com/.

The server is known as Force Realms RPG and is based on the popular franchise, Star Wars. We have a lot of work ahead of us so all staff must be fully dedicated towards making this server a success!

If you're interested in joining as a member of staff then please fill out the application below. I will only be accepting the best applications, so make sure that your grammar
is adequate and show that you can work hard. Plagurism will not be tollerated and I will find out about it.

We are currently looking for (may be subject to change):
>Moderators - 3
>Builders - 4
>Programmers - 1 or 2
>Artist/ Graphics designers - 1 or 2

Thank you for your time and may the force be with you! heehee...

User name:

Skype name (may be sent privately to Dr_Benson via our website):

Possition:

Personality:

Skills/ tallents:

Why should I get the part?:

Experience (optional) (for builders we ask that you incude a few pictures of your work):
OmnipotentFish
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/05/2015 4:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
CookieNoob101
Need a web developer too?
You can check out my post and what I do here:
post3526813.html#p3526813

I can make small plugins as well.

Contact me on my email of Skype if you need me
I hope to hear from you.

Email: thatcookie24@gmail.com
09/04/2015 9:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
jd_mc_23
Oops
09/04/2015 9:43 pm
jd_mc_23
USER NAME:ForesJohn
POSITION:Moderator
PERSONALITY:Student , funny , good listener, dedicated staff member, but very fun
TALENTS: I'm good at building. I'm good entertainer, RPGs are my favorite. A good staff members. Situation; two players fighting and disrupting server: I would get both sides of the story see if there was a witness count up the evidence and see what is just then I will contact you to tell you what happened.
WHY SHOULD I GET THIS POSITION?: Take some from the "Talents" so excuse me if not a full paragraph. I'm a good leader I don't abuse powers. I love Star Wars so much that Ik everything to keep the rp correct. I can build the ships if you need me too and buildings like Luke's desert house with obi wan kanobi (excuse me if I spelt that wrong=\) I would really like your server I'm starting a YouTube group so we could advertise and a lot more. I've really been looking for a Star Wars server and finally found one and I wouldn't do anything to mess it up.
EXPERIENCE:Mod ,builder ,admin ,co owner ,owner ,head admin ,head mod, etc.
09/04/2015 9:38 pm
jd_mc_23
USER NAME:ForesJohn
POSITION:Moderator
PERSONALITY:Student , funny , good listener, dedicated staff member, but very fun
TALENTS: I'm good at building. I'm good entertainer, RPGs are my favorite. A good staff members. Situation; two players fighting and disrupting server: I would get both sides of the story see if there was a witness count up the evidence and see what is just then I will contact you to tell you what happened.
WHY SHOULD I GET THIS POSITION?: Take some from the "Talents" so excuse me if not a full paragraph. I'm a good leader I don't abuse powers. I love Star Wars so much that Ik everything to keep the rp correct. I can build the ships if you need me too and buildings like Luke's desert house with obi wan kanobi (excuse me if I spelt that wrong=\) I would really like your server I'm starting a YouTube group so we could advertise and a lot more. I've really been looking for a Star Wars server and finally found one and I wouldn't do anything to mess it up.
EXPERIENCE:Mod ,builder ,admin ,co owner ,owner ,head admin ,head mod, etc.
08/17/2015 12:14 pm
Whatevs2001
User name: whatevs2001

belinda.gray61

Position: Staff

Personality: Hyper, sarcastic, (in a humorous way), creative, friendly, and high suspicion

Skills/ talents: Skilled at pvp, survival, low tolerance for bad behavior, able to "detect" lies easily.

Why should I get the part?: I have dreamed of being staff for a long time, I have been told im very helpful i am cool tempered. And I know nearly everything about star wars, seen all star wars rebels episodes, All clone wars episodes including season 6, and some of ewoks and droids, and all movies multiple times, and star wars Christmas special.

Experience (optional) (for builders we ask that you include a few pictures of your work): Been on servers such as Building Dead, The Empire Strikes Block and others....
03/26/2015 5:49 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Wiklund
User name: VLRTUE

Position: Builder or Moderator (doesn't matter)

Personality: Happy and motivated person. Willing to learn, can also take critic very well.

Skills/ talents: Decent at building, okay with redstone. Able to put in alot of hours into our work.

Why should I get the part?: Because I'm motivated and a big star wars fan (I know alot about Star Wars). It would be an honor to be apart of this project.

Experience (optional) (for builders we ask that you incude a few pictures of your work): I have been working on several project, mostly Star Wars cruisers such as the Venator Class Imperial StarDestroyer, Venator Class mark II and a lot more ahah. Haven't submitted any of my project but I can promise you wont get disappointed!
12/12/2014 11:05 am
BaconMuffins724
Oh and star wars is BOSS
12/12/2014 11:04 am
BaconMuffins724
User name: BaconMuffins724

Skype name: Im sorry i do not have Skype, you can contact me here with P M or enjin @ BaconMuffins724

Possition: Moderater

Personality: Dude, im awesome, like they see me rolling they hatin! XD lol see thats what my personality is like!!!!!! But anyways i love to have fun, help out. and i know when to stop people when they are hacking or spamming etc… Oh an joke around!

Skills/ talents: i love helping people! and building!

Why should I get the part?: I believe i should get the part because i love to help people, I'm really nice (just when people are rude, i might get a little ticked ) I always make friends on servers! I can play on the weekends mostly, unless i have volleyball tournaments (sry). During Weekdays, its different. I don't plan out my schedule monday- thursday so idk when i can be on. Some days i have dance on fridays, but after that i might be on! Sorry if thats not a lot of time! I will try my best to help the server!

Experience (optional) (for builders we ask that you incude a few pictures of your work): Im a moderater on 3-4 servers
12/11/2014 4:24 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
jake baker1
Hi. I was a builder for a little while on the old server till i got kicked. idk why. I would love to come back and help make it! (I could mod to)
User Name: jakebaer1

Position: Builder/Mod

Personality: I love to watch star wars (star wars is my favorite movie. ask anyone I know. One summer I watched it so much my mom and brother got annoyed with me watching it so much. lol) I like to have fun (im not good at describing myself) I like to travel. Like to work. I can be fun or serious. I'm a nice guy.

Skills/talents: I run a small server for me and my friends to play on. I started working on another modded server and a star wars one (if i am part of this one i will probably stop my Star Wars server) but haven't worked on them in a while. I make everything fair and make sure nothing bad goes on. I'm an ok builder. Ok with redstone. I know a lot about Minecraft.

Why you should have me: Partially because the skills/talents above ^. I was on the team once before. I love Star Wars and want to be apart of a server for Star Wars. I can help with commands (ik how to do commands with servers and Minecraft in general) I am a hard worker and do my best. I can be on a lot of the time. Most of the time (accept during school/school events) you can message me and I could probably respond. I can help with the server

Experience: I have my own server. Worked on this server before. (idk what else i should put at this time. could probably put more.)
10/10/2014 11:36 am
OmnipotentFish
This is a good app SloPro11, but Skype is really important. You don't need a microphone, we just use it to talk in text most of the time. If you can get Skype I will add you to the staff team. Thanks for applying!
10/09/2014 11:49 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
minecraftian2424
User name: SloPro11

Skype name (may be sent privately to Dr_Benson via our website): Don't have it

Position: Moderator (I can also build good)

Personality: Well I like to help, I like to have fun, I like star wars. I watched all movies like 4 times (Not joking).

Skills/ tallents: I'm a good builder, I was a successful moderator, admin and builder on a few servers.

Why should I get the part?: I really like star wars, like I mentioned before and I want to help the server out and advertise it too, because imo we need more servers like this

Experience (optional) (for builders we ask that you incude a few pictures of your work): Like I said I was a moderator, admin and builder on a few servers. I built a lot of stuff for servers. Here's a screen, only 1, didn't find a lot of them.
Click to reveal

Even if you don't accept me, I wish you good luck and I'm sure I'll join the server when It's finished.
10/09/2014 11:07 am
tonza7
Ok. You should get me in because i do really hard work on big projects, im online almost everyday. And another reason i know very much about star wars so i can help out with things And i am experienced at being moderator and i am pretty good builder too, if we need, i know very much Star Wars buildings/planets and other things too. I need this place because i love star wars
10/09/2014 10:54 am
OmnipotentFish
Thanks Tomdeboer. You're hired
10/09/2014 4:42 am
tomdeboer
Updated my application
10/08/2014 3:05 pm
OmnipotentFish
Ok guys these are some good applications. But I can't accept you unless you give me at least a paragraph for the 'Why should I get the part' section. We really need hard working and dedicated staff and simply having a sentence on how you like Star Wars just wont cut it (quality over quantity). This doesn't meen I'm rejecting any of your apps yet, I just need more information. Oh and Skype is an absolute must have!
12/11/2014 7:54 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
jake baker1
I hope you consider mine!
10/08/2014 1:40 pm
tomdeboer
User name: tomdeboer

Skype name (may be sent privately to Dr_Benson via our website): oeteboet

Possition: Moderator // Builder (( don't know how to build starships and stuff, altough I can learn it. ))

Personality: Student, playing for fun, Creative. Helpfull towards other's

Skills/ tallents: I have been part of the Admin team in my friends server for a year but he decided to shut down his server. I have some building experience as stated below, more like mediëval town's and stuff like that.

Why should I get the part?: I have the experience of a moderator/admin and you're looking for help which I can give you. Also I'm an experienced builder (in my opinion) And I don't bother helping anyone with anything they need, except coding and stuff.. Don't know how that works..

Also I like to do big project as I tryed to build a huge city by myself without any help of plugins, I can't proove the thing I just said because I haven't got any screenshots because my laptop crashed and I had to set my laptop back to default settings. I'm focussing myself on 1 project at a time so I won't deliver half work (buildings without furnishing for example)
10/08/2014 12:57 pm
tonza7
User name: tonza7

Skype name (may be sent privately to Dr_Benson via our website): toonzaah

Possition: Moderator ( i can help building too ! )

Personality: I am kind and chill guy who likes to play Minecraft. Hard working.

Skills/ tallents: I have been moderator twice so moderator is my skill.

Why should I get the part?: I know really really much about Star Wars. So big fan of it. I know more than lot of people about it. I am chill guy who likes to help people. I am really active almost everyday online on Minecraft. (If im not watching or reading Star Wars, haha! )
10/08/2014 12:45 pm
OmnipotentFish
Could you please expand on this a little? Perhaps give references to the servers that you have worked on in the past.
10/07/2014 3:54 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
User name:ELMOSISKO

Skype name (may be sent privately to Dr_Benson via our website): timothy.sisko

Position: Moderator

Personality:Happy, Hard Working, Caring

Skills/ talents: Redstone, Group-manager, Building, People Skills, and Application Reading and Accepting

Why should I get the part?: I believe i should get the part because I enjoy helping out and i am a hard worker, Also I think i should be a Mod because I've been a mod 7 times in the past 2 years and for the most important reason I'm A Star wars Nerd!
10/07/2014 3:47 pm
OmnipotentFish
You're hired
10/07/2014 3:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
jakeysouthgate
User name - Jakeysouthgate

Skype - jake.southgate1

Position - Moderator, also I'm not to bad at building..i hope;)

Personality - I'm a happy person who likes to have fun, I'm laid back who knows when to joke about and when not too.

Skills/talents: I'm fairly good at building, and very good at dealing with problems players may have. I also know a lot of plug-ins and the commands for them, so i will be good at helping players which need help.

You should pick me because i believe I will be a helpful member of your staff by helping other players and other members of the staff. I will help improve your server by increasing the amount of active players by promoting the server on websites so the community is more fun for all the members and staff.

I have recently started Minecraft again, but i have been playing since the start of Beta. I have been a moderator and admin on a few successful servers which had a active community. I have also ran a couple of my own servers, from these experiences i learnt a lot about being good staff, i have learnt how to handle players and a lot about plug-ins.
10/07/2014 3:10 pm
OmnipotentFish
Bump.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome