Super Ultra Mega Destroyah TWO! {IC)

_books's Avatar _books5/28/13 9:48 am
1 emeralds 1.8k 164
6/7/2013 4:20 pm
Oni__'s Avatar Oni__
(( Double parenthesis when out of character, none when in character! Oh, and the application thread is here.))

Cocca ran far from where she started, crying and light on her feet. "I don't want to be here! She shouted angrily, still running. "I want to be with Jenny!" All of a sudden, she tripped on something. "Ouch..." Cocca mumbled to herself, looking at the object then her leg. Her leg was gushing out blood. The object she had tripped on was a case that was standing up. "I wonder if there is medical supplies in here..." Cocca wondered, forcing herself to crawl over. She opened the box and there was a coin with a sloppy 10 written on it. "In-game coins? And this is the sequel to what now?" Giggling at her joke, Cocca flung herself back in a sitting position. "I can't just stay here, though." She thought sadly, "But I can barley walk." Pouting, Cocca sat there, thinking of Jenny and the mess she got into.
_books
Level 28 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/07/2013 4:20 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
((You could join me I guess...))

Rilr handed the woman the pelts she wanted, those bears handnt cause much trouble but he'd better get something decent from his efforts. Soon after a few lines of dialogue a small window popped up in front of him, it stated the following: Quest completed, earned 20Xp, rewards: 10 gold, Iron Chakram., the last item in the list interested Rilr, he hurriedly close the window and performed the arm swipe which opened his inventoy and found the Iron Chakram, it's description was the following:
Name: Iron Chakram
Slot: Primary weapon (1Handed)
Compatible with: Thrown weapons
Desc: A circular Chakram imbued with a mystical energy making it fly back towards the owner when thrown.

Rilr immediately equipped it, however even though it was one handed he could not equip a secondary with it, it seemed to only be compatible with throwing weapons. Rilr looked the weapon, it was indeed circular and sharpened on the edge, it seemed like it would be useful in both close ranged fighting and long raided, his kind of weapon.
06/07/2013 4:19 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
NorthernGamR
(( Me if you want. I am just walking around. ))

Wesley walked still looking at his watch. It seemed that it was broken because it wasnt moving. " Either time here is different or my batterys died. " He said. Looking at the forest to his left and wondered what sort of monsters were waiting in it. Ready to kill him.
06/07/2013 3:41 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
"Ok.. so this is the way out?" He said looking at a 1000ft drop down into a world below.. He thought for a while, he threw a rock that just disappeared after a few meters and decided that if he doesn't disappear by then then he is either dead or going to wake up. "Well... here goes" he muttered as he 'walked' off the edge and sure enough he soon found the world went pitch black and someone said to him.. or perhaps he thought it, it said 'Finding a party to adventure with' Right... so it sounds like I am going to fall on someones head... he thought. ((Can I join anyone?))
06/06/2013 11:25 pm
NorthernGamR
Wesley sat on his bed and messed around with the watch that was attached to his wrist. He looked over at one of the other people he had found. The person was looking fondly at an iron dagger. Wesley couldnt seem to remember the person's name. He stood up from his bed, And walked outside muttering something about how if this was some stunt by the game company to create hype he was going to have the company's CEO's head on a plate.
06/06/2013 7:48 am
Level 25 : Expert Miner
zane6200
((Ok, mail some of the dinner to me.))
06/05/2013 10:54 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Prince
Summertime
((Computer is back up *cracks knuckles* Roleplaying time after dinner for this thread.))
06/05/2013 5:29 pm
Deth_Glitch
Damon was stuck on some kind of an island. It kept telling him to choose between console controls and keyboard controls. Even ignoring that they were trying to teach him useless skills. When he asked them if they had seen his little brother they said 'No, but please press [insert control type here]' he didn't even know how they could say square brackets but they managed it. Eventually the fact that not only did they not care about his brother but were also being blatantly rude about it caused him to punch one of them in the face. In doing so he discovered he was in fact holding what looked like it wanted to be a wooden sword but was far to short and flimsy. He was horrified at the fact he had just sliced someones head off but, since no blood was coming off and they appeared to be fine he was more then a bit confused. Finally he realised, I'm in the game arn't I, I'm in his new f***ing game" He then proceeded to cut another 'NPC's' head off and began trying to find the way out.
06/05/2013 12:50 pm
Oni__
((By magic. Probably.))

Rilr crouched behind a tree, he was hunting bears for the villagers, he saw one move and he threw his knife. It hit the bear angering it, taking his other dagger in hand he dashed at the bear, making full use of the games skill system he preformed a leap at the bear, slicing its neck killing it, he pulled his thrown knife out disgusted and placed it back in his sheathe as he began to skin the bear, he had to stop every now and then to stop feeling quest but eventually he managed it, that made 5 bear pelts and a quest completed.

((Let's not forget that our characters mostly should feel this quest at the skinning of animals we aren't actual game characters.))

After he had finished a small window popped up to the right of his vision, orange bordered and square it seemed to be his quest tracker. That's what he thought it was at least, it read the following; Quest: Rid the bear menace 5/5 pelts gained, quest complete. Rilr proceeded to close this window by tapping the X button in the top right, this was strange to him still, as if someone had implanted some device into him and this was some futuristic film, it was much like that he had seen in some past sci-fi games, one of which Life space. He started to make his way back to town, skins in hand and in hopes of some gold to buy things for his survival.

((Woot making up bad names for other things to make this a real univers concept!))
06/05/2013 11:29 am
Deth_Glitch
((How shall I start?))
06/04/2013 9:28 pm
_books
((Sorry. I've been busy.))
06/02/2013 1:43 pm
Oni__
((I needs you to do stuffs since I can't be bothered bridging emotional gaps, also because it's weird when an RP owner stops RPing their own rp so early.))
06/02/2013 10:31 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Slenderpy
Dahg found himself face to face to what looked like a blackwood tree. He didn't know why, but it made him want to sit down and feel bad. Maybe on one of its branches, or better yet, oneof those stumps on the grou.... "The hell!" He yelled. His axe whipped around and hit what looked like a tentacle. "The actual f***" he yelled, swinginghis axe at the trunk. The tree then shot 3 tentacles.... no.... roots at him. "Damnit, I'll be back" he yell at it. He raced back to the village and began to look for someone who looked like they could fen off tentacles well he cut down the tree.
06/02/2013 10:04 am
_books
((What?))
06/02/2013 4:21 am
Oni__
((I hate you xoxo I needs you))
06/01/2013 9:23 pm
Slenderpy
((BRB watching yogscast))
06/01/2013 9:18 pm
zane6200
Xavier nodded as this was most likely the smartest idea at the moment. "Yes, we should find a place to rest, i'll just ask that man if there is a place." Xavier then walked over to the man, and spoke with him, and asked if there was an inn, or anywhere for a place to rest, and was shocked at what he heard. He walked over to Rachel mouth slightly opened from the shock. "Well it seems like they have this own section where people coming, and going, can rest at, no charge at all. He said all we have to do is continue down the street, and at the first turn, take a right, and then we pick a house. After that however, I will go buy us some food, rather not die in a videogame by starvation."
06/01/2013 9:17 pm
Slenderpy
Dahg found a man, seeming like a beggar, yet he was asking for help doing something. "Sir! I am offering 300 golden coins for the murder of this monster." He held up a picture of a black tree, with tentacles... no, roots sticking out around it. A human was being pulled into the ground by it. Dahg was dumbfounded. "So I chop down that tree and I get that much money?!" He asked excitedly. The man said "Yes, but beware, it is no...." but Dahg was already gone, racing to the area specifified on the paper.
06/01/2013 9:10 pm
Summertime
"This sword will be good, but we need to find somewhere to stay. I want to sleep since I have a headache, how about you. In most RPGs there might be an inn or something." Rachel looked at the sword which was now in her hand, it felt comfortable. But right now she was exhausted, "Since we're in a town, but while we're looking we could find a place to stay." She looked at Xavier, "What do you want to do?"

James had been looking around near the outskirts of the city, "This place is odd. God, how do I leave?" He asked himself. Nobody really stopped to talk, or if they did they hadn't seen his sister. This world was his worst nightmare.
06/01/2013 8:59 pm
Slenderpy
((Facepalm, just remembered Dahg was searching for shelter))

Dahg looked into a building, unusually small, but it seemed to be where people got information around here. "Excuse me ma'am, where can I find real estate around here" he said. He kept his axe behind his back, hoping to seem polite. "Just take any unused one sonny, its a common question 'round these parts" she replied. Dahg looked at her in disbelief. "Are... you sure" he said. The lady replied "Sure am." Dahg founda little house by a outtermost area of town and claimed it as his own. "Check one. Now time for step two, get money and therefore food... and maybe a cigar or two if I can find one" He muttered. He straightened his jacket and headed out to get food.
06/01/2013 8:55 pm
zane6200
"Well this is a game, so if we ask around, it should be rather easy to get a quest, of delevering, or at worse slay a monster. As for my self however I think i'll get a bow, much safer than fighting at close range." Xavier gulped as he walked over to the owner, and pointed at the sword, and bow, and arrows, and the twenty-five coin then turned into a three coin. The items then appeared in Xaviers hands, and he heard multiple voices go off in his head. " Yep, now I have a headache as well." Xavier then held out the sword for Rachel
06/01/2013 8:45 pm
Summertime
"If I think of this as a game, mostly I would choose the Mage or maybe Warrior, well it's time to sharpen up my sword skills." She pointed at a cheap sword, "You'll need something as well. It's also not only about weapons, if we treat this like a game. You always need protection, that means armor will be useful." Rachel stood deep in thought, "There should be a way to get money, we just need to find how. I also have what the lady gave me. I am pretty good for now, but it always helps to have another weapon."
06/01/2013 8:41 pm
zane6200
Xavier's eye twitched as he heard the voice in his head again, he then realized the same would happen with the weapons, so he braced himself for that as well. "Yeah we most likely will, will you be alright though? You know not being able to see that doctor? Also you too will need a weapon, so which one do you want?"
06/01/2013 8:35 pm
Summertime
"Eh?" Rachel stared, "Um, here." She put the coin in his hand, she felt like cuddling up in a bed with all her stuffed animals soon with tea. "This game really hates me," she had her eyes shut. "I can tell we're going to be here for a while though."
06/01/2013 8:29 pm
zane6200
Xavier scratched his head as he thought where other people who got trapped in a game would be. "Well if they are trapped in this game, they will have a different pattern than the rest of programmed characters. So we should look out for people who seem out of place." Xavier then looked back at the weapons, and looked at the prices. "Hey you still have that coin we found earlier right?, while we are here we should get a weapon to defend ourselfs." Xavier then remembered as soon as someone gave or lost something a voice would happene, and he shuddered at that.
06/01/2013 8:23 pm
Summertime
"Well, it also explains these ugly things." She pointed at her eyes, "But first thing is first we need to find others." She gave a cheerful smile, "Now where would we look for others?" She tried to think, where would anyone go?

((Slenderpy needed some roleplaying, and sorry for late response.))
06/01/2013 7:08 pm
Slenderpy
(( I really dont have any roleplay in me for this until something happens))
06/01/2013 6:54 pm
zane6200
(( I can't really move on without Epic, so that's why im silent))
06/01/2013 6:27 pm
Oni__
Rilr lay on his bed admiring the Iron daggers he managed to buy, they were basic weapons only better than the wooden one by a few stats but he didn't care, he couldn't find a class system of any sort but he assumed he was a mere freelancer with the ability to use all weapons up to a certain point.
06/01/2013 6:16 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
05/31/2013 4:43 pm
Slenderpy
((Watch me watch for something to do, trust me, it will be perfectly boring))
05/31/2013 4:42 pm
Oni__
((Right so I'm here now after playing civcraft all day. God dammit that was fun.))
05/31/2013 4:36 pm
Slenderpy
((Not much to do without short lining. I believe I'll just just watch the thread for something I could get involved in))
05/31/2013 4:19 pm
_books
"Well, I kind of was a bad sibling and left her in line for the game." Cocca said sadly, then quickly looking up very shyly. "But I bet you she's safe and sound at home, and when we get out, you can meet her!" She had large grin on her face. "Alright. Do you want to sleep now?" Cocca asked, sitting back down on the blankets.
05/31/2013 3:29 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
Allison yawned and jumped on the bed. "I want a good nights rest.. And I also want to find this Jenny girl with you!"
05/31/2013 3:04 pm
Slenderpy
Ice. Something Dahg rarely felt. He looked through his eyes, but it was his own, not a drug induced understanding. He felt like a veil has been removed, and lava was poured onto his face and flowed down to his eyes. If he had this veil, the lava might not have gotten to him. Stop thinking so dramatically! He thought to himself. He hadn't realized how much he depended on a pack of cigarettes, or a bottle of liquor. "Damn it, what the hell is with this place" He thought. The ice spread down his body, like a cold pain. It wasn't painful as much as surprising, and all Dahg could do was sit there. He could recall this feeling when he worked late, and he could remember ever so slightly it being like this all the time. Though it might feel horrible, it set Dahg's priorities straight. "3 days without water, 3 weeks without food, 3 months without shelter, 3 years without human interaction" He recalled from a survival book. Something was very particular about 3. He recalled a pond out back, and a grocery store right around a corner. So he began the quest for a shelter, beginning with searching for a real estate
05/31/2013 11:30 am
NorthernGamR
(( Mkay can someone give me a hand here lol. I have no clue what anyone is doing ))
05/31/2013 4:21 pm
_books
((We found the village and there were two houses across from each other at the end of the village. Me and Allison are staying in the leftmost one. :3))
05/31/2013 10:33 am
_books
((Sorry about not being on...)) "No, Allison, you can sleep on the bed. I don't mind sleeping on the ground." Cocca insisted, carefully taking the blankets and spreading then nicely on the ground. "As long as you don't step on me when you get out of bed." She giggled. This is wonderful! Cocca thought, I could stay here forever! No, no, I want to be with Jenny. I want everyone to get out together. Yeah! We'll get out together! She stood up from putting the blankets on the ground. "So now that we have this done, what do you want to do now? I have some in-game money that might be able to buy us food..."
05/30/2013 7:02 pm
zane6200
Xavier looked at her with a sad expression while trying not to cry. "I see that would explain a lot then, this must be difficult for such a little girl to go through." Xavier then smiled at her. "Well I will make sure to help you find your brother, even if it kills me, you can trust me on that Rachel. Also feel free to ask me for help if you need it, we are friend."
05/30/2013 6:50 pm
Summertime
"There's been worse days, I was in a coma for a week once. The bleeding is common, she said. They don't know much about my illness, or why it turned my eye's red." She said, "Worse bleeding case was when I was seven, in three days, I could have filled up dozens of blood bags." She said sadly. "I was allowed out today to buy the game, brother was with me when we went through. He's somewhere I know." She admitted to Xavier.
05/30/2013 6:46 pm
zane6200
Xavier looked over at her as he stood back up, and handed the book back to the shop keeper. "Well first off one day, when you are older you will learn it's meaning, after your parents have the oddest conversation with you of your life. Second, did you just say Doctors appointment? Is this about when you were bleeding earlier?"
05/30/2013 6:32 pm
Summertime
"Hey, Xavier what does **** mean?" Rachel asked curiously. "This game sure is trolly to be honest, I have played many game, but this is on a whole new level.Then there's the doctor's appointment today, I really need to beat this game." She said out loud, then realized what she had just said.
05/30/2013 6:17 pm
Summertime
"If I knew, I'd gladly explain." Rachel said, it sort of reminded her of Alice in Wonderland except there were more Alice's an this was real. She went into a store full of weapons we asked the shop owner if he had seen her brother, after explaining what he looked like the man said "He was here earlier. Left a while ago."
James stared at the guy who was looking for something, he decided to go up to him "Hey what are you looking for? And are you human?"
05/30/2013 6:01 pm
zane6200
Xavier thought about how the lady acted, and if anything would be considered odd about how she acted. "Well I guess it would be a little odd, I never played games much, but when some random person gives you free stuff, it always ends up biting you later on, why what do you think is going on?"
05/30/2013 5:58 pm
NorthernGamR
Wesley walked through the town. Looking over the buildings that it had and trying to guess what each one was. He looked at some of the people in the village and decided that they were more than likely NPCs. He tried to talk to them a bit but after a bit of talking they each restarted the loop of dialogue they had been programmed with. Getting bored with the Villagers Wesley started trying to find where his new team mates had gone.
05/30/2013 5:47 pm
zane6200
(( Maybe it was one of those crazy old women you find in rpg))
05/30/2013 6:11 pm
Oni__
((Like the people who teach you controls and then say they dont know what that means?))
05/30/2013 6:24 pm
zane6200
((Exactly.))

Xavier looking around at the shop, looked at the weapons. "So this really is a game, well then I guess we should treat it like a game" Xavier mumbled to himself, Xavier then tripped over a book on the ground, and he picked it up, and looked at the title. "How to stand like a man..... Well *%$# you to game."
05/30/2013 5:41 pm
Oni__
((I'm confused how has this woman been stuck in this game for 50 years even though we were sucked in on the day of its release?))
05/30/2013 5:47 pm
Summertime
((Gives a wicked smile, maybe she isn't human? Hmm...))
Something was bothering Rachel though, that woman knew to much. Her kindness was nice, but it felt like she was lying. She ignored the thought. "I'm fine, but is it me or is something odd here?" She was bothered by Dorine, she started spacing out into though ignoring most of her surroundings.

A monster laughed in the back of the shop near a dead woman's corpse. Dorine was just heading out to buy some food an hour ago, now she's dead and killed by it. It laughed at the fool she was, but for now it could kill those two. Although it's prey had taken the body while it was using it. It was angered by that, but for now it had to go back to it's master.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome