Surrealcraft - Last Man Standing Event October 31st

abcdefgih9's Avatar abcdefgih910/31/14 12:07 am
1 emeralds 112

I bring this thread to you regarding the events we will be hosting this Halloween. I shall be hosting three plus Last Man Standing matches, in a brand new arena I have just built.

Last Man Standing Game Type Information:

The Last Man Standing game type is where multiple players join into a arena, and fight to the death. The goal is to out last all of your opponents by slaying them and staying alive through out the whole match. All you are requested to do is bring your own gear (armor, swords, potions, etc.), and be the last person alive by the end of the match. If you do manage to kill all of your competitors, you will be granted multiple prizes from which are not yet decided. You will also be added to The Wall Of Victorious players, from where you can brag to your friends. Once again, I would like to note, we do not supply your gear. All server rules apply to LMS.

Game Times:

Game 1: 10:30 AM
Game 2: 1:30 PM
Game 3: 4:30 PM
Game 4: 6:00 PM

Note: Times may vary, depending on amount of players, availability, etc. All events will be hosted on October 31st, the day of Halloween.
Times are all Eastern Standard Time. More might happen, less might happen. These will be hosted by me and my staff members, more specifically the admin AlterMind.

Server IP: play.mcsurrealcraft.com
abcdefgih9
Level 38 : Artisan Enderdragon