NZ Survival Server Review

I_Stole_The_Sock's Avatar I_Stole_The_Sock8/17/13 5:26 am
4/19/2014 2:23 am
Sonadel's Avatar Sonadel
Disclaimer- All of my server reviews are totally unbiased. My reviews are decided by how I see the staff working, the builds they have, how "alive" it is and countless other things. But my reviews can not be bought, they are done by my own free will and will be 100% truthful throughout the entire process. Bribing me is taken as an insult and will result in a bad review.

NZ Server Review!

General Statement: This server was a horrible experience for me. I got on and the community seemed generally okay. But the staff wasn't even close to being respectable. The Owner ignored everybody because he was playing, and the rest of the staff were inattentive. The owner was very immature and should NOT be running a minecraft server.

The community was a general minecraft community. Not too bad but not over the top amazing. Just average from what I was able to see before the owner banned me for "yolo" (I will have screenshots below.) The general server concept was pretty good though. Still not worth checking it out due to the staff that run the server.

I would not recommend this server to any of my friends, in fact I would do the exact opposite. I would tell them to steer clear from this one, it's just not worth it. If you're into abusive staff and a low slot server be my guest by joining this one. But if you are like the 3/4 of the MineCraft community stay away from this one.

Below is the rating system that I would give NZ along with information on the server.

Community Content Rating - Pg 13
Staff Member Rating - 1/10
Grief Prevention - 0/10
Grief Repair - 0/10
Server Activity - 8/10
Staff Response Time - Very Slow
Overall Rating - 2/10

Why: The server just gave me a terrible experience and I will not be going back. I will warn all of my friends about this server and how it treated me. I can say I wouldn't mind if this server wasn't able to stay up because of funds. In fact I would probably be joyful because of how terrible it was.

Below is some information on the server.

Ip - 27.50.70.18:27865
Website - Not sure.
Grief Repair Plugin - Not sure.
Grief Prevention plugin - Not sure.
Donation Prices - I believe $10, but don't waste your money here.

This is a server that I encourage you to not go onto. I have nothing else to say about this terrible thing that the owner calls a server.

Evidence:
http://gyazo.com/2977d72279810315440109257f90cf96
http://gyazo.com/c43371a4df64b12f1ecc0b62844a978e
I_Stole_The_Sock
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/19/2014 2:23 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Lemon
Sonadel
AtTheSameTimeGamingThis server review is extremely bias and pays no attention to the actual features of the server.

I have to agree. There was little to no information regarding actual server features lain out in this "review". From where I stand, it just looks like the reviewer didn't get along with the staff.

You can't expect every server to have their priorities focused where you think they should be. Take a look at how they advertise themselves, then take it with a grain of salt.

We don't want you reviewing our server any time soon. We're very strict about behavior.
04/19/2014 1:39 am
Level 35 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
BlackeyeI
I don't think the server would ban you like that. If it did happen do you know who the player might have been?

The server doesn't seem to be on either. Did it shutdown or is it just not on?
04/19/2014 1:37 am
Level 35 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
BlackeyeI
I play on this server and here are my ratings.

Staff Member Rating - 8/10
Grief Prevention - 7/10
Grief Repair - 8/10 (I fix it and an operator)
Server Activity - ?/10
Staff Response Time - (can't say)
Overall Rating - 8/10
08/18/2013 4:34 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Mr_NiceGuy
Sadly because PMC is for humans everything like this becomes a flame war.

I would also like to state that hating this user for sharing an honest opinion is unfair. He justifies everything he says and backs it up with evidence.

We have entered the road to /lock.

Click to reveal
08/18/2013 12:57 am
Level 1 : New Network
AtTheSameTimeGaming
The reviewer also was rude and ungrateful.
08/18/2013 1:14 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
daytdog
A ban because of "yolo" should be good enough for anybody to know how horrible your server is.
08/18/2013 4:28 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
trolz666
08/18/2013 12:54 am
Level 1 : New Network
AtTheSameTimeGaming
This server review is extremely bias and pays no attention to the actual features of the server. Considering you spammed the owner (me) with thousands of message whilst I was playing in factions with other players I had no time to reply. Greif Prevention is a well used feature on my server you obvious did not spend enough time on the server.
08/17/2013 5:50 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
kmkiwi
Dude don't judge a server by its country origins, I'm from New Zealand and I find a hint of racism in this. Have they even posted their server on this website?
08/17/2013 6:05 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I_Stole_The_Sock
There was no racism intended, that is the name of their server. I will link you to it below.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/n ... whitelist/
08/17/2013 5:41 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
BreakfastPizza
Are you taking requests? If so, join mine, it's my latest upload. If not, then my feedback on your feedback (feedbackception) is that it is completely truthful. I went on this server and disconnected in a matter of minutes. Someone trapped me in bedrock (owner or admin) and when I asked for help, they kicked me from the server! Then I joined again, and you'll never guess what I got. The Yolo Ban, like you. It's a truly terrible server.

BTW if you do review this server, there is sometimes only one person on and sometimes up to 20. Also, you would have to do it today. Thanks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome