Swegcraft(In need of builders)!

zbturtle's Avatar zbturtle4/25/16 6:26 pm
1 emeralds 155 5
7/24/2016 4:43 pm
zbturtle's Avatar zbturtle
Stop if you do not read before joining do not even join asking for staff (besides the ranks needed) will get you a ban!

SwegCraft
Ip: swegcraft.xyz
TeamSpeak: teamspeak.darkheacen.eu:5740
Screenshot of skill wanted: http://prntscr.com/awu49w
We are only looking for builders! Upon join you will be required to do /rules then /acceptrules
At the moment you will be required to help build a hunger games map with one another
SKYPE/TEAMSPEAK IS REQUIRED TO GET THE RANK OF BUILDER
zbturtle
Level 19 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2016 4:43 pm
zbturtle
Bump
04/26/2016 7:09 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
Horrible server. I ask some honest questions hoping to get some honest questions and all I got was a ban, lol.

The owner is delusional and thinks his opinion is the only right one. I was going to give some advice about the name, possibly thinking up a cool acronym for the name, because SwegCraft just doesn't sound cool. It sounds like a 9 year old thought of it. But I was banned for "pissing of the owner".

Buddy, if you can't take stress and anger, you should just get out of the server business. You are wise when you listen, you did barely allowed me to finish a single statement. You are not wise.

tl;dr, if you like annoying, arrogant, delusional, and stuck up owners, this is the server for you.
04/26/2016 6:45 pm
zbturtle
You can join us in building wipeout the minigame atm!
04/26/2016 5:56 pm
zbturtle
Bump!
04/25/2016 6:43 pm
zbturtle
Insulting staff is not going to help your chances of getting builder so don't try it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome