Taking Mod Requests

Quaffle82's Avatar Quaffle8211/16/14 10:27 pm
1 emeralds 660 7
11/20/2014 7:58 pm
Quaffle82's Avatar Quaffle82
Hello Everyone! I am Taking Mod Requests!

I would like to expand the amount of mods that I have made. I would like you guys to request mods that I will make. The sooner you request them, the sooner I will make them.

Note that I did have a thread of this before but when I tried to access it PMC told me that I did not have permission to view this page, so I am simply making a new one.

FAQ:

Q: How fast will my mod be ready?

A: There is no clear answer for this question. It depends on where your mod is on the Queue, and how large your mod is, without forgetting how large the mods ahead of you are. I plan to finish about 1 mod per two weeks. So the Queue will move up quickly.

Q: What is your experience with mods?

A: I have made some advanced mods, though I just play with those on my own. Most of them are only half finished, and I made them to play around with the features of minecraft. I can make some advanced mods so do not hesitate to ask if this or that feature is possible. I would be happy to tell you whether or not it is.

Well, I seem to be out of questions.

Da Queue:
Nuclear Winter
Robotic Aliens

Da Format (Copy and Paste This):

Basic Info:
Mod Name:
Skype Name (Communication):
^If you do not have a Skype just leave that blank^

Content Info (Only fill in the ones that you would like to have in your mod)
New Tools:
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores):
New Ores:
New Dimensions:
New Smelting Recipes:
New Mobs:
New Armor:
New Misc. Things

More Info:
Texturing: (Select One)
Will you be making your own textures (Y or N)

End Of "Da Format"

I can make the textures and pass them by you for your approval if you have Skype. If you don't have Skype then it isn't really convenient for conversation or file transfers.

When the mod is finished I will add the link to where your mod is on the queue.

Show your thanks by Subscribing to me!

[b]Youtube: [url]www.youtube.com/user/Kjordo711[/url]

I will be making youtube videos of the mods I create. Your mod will probably be featured there.

Planet Minecraft: [url]www.planetminecraft.com/member/kjordo711/[/url]
Quaffle82
Level 46 : Master Lad

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/20/2014 7:58 pm
Quaffle82
I added you both.
11/20/2014 7:11 am
Quaffle82
GamezyFirst things ... own textures with some guidelines but I will not be capable of supplying models

Queued, I will add you on skype later today.
11/20/2014 12:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Gamezy
First things first this is extremely generous and your awesome
Basic info:I was thinking of a mod that adds robotic aliens and you would be able to reverse engineer there weapons and armour it would also feature a questing system as well as a day counter
Content info:
New tools:Nalanite drill,Nalanite Blade,Rusty blade,AK-47,Crowbar,Revolver,
New blocks:,Doors,Crashed space shuttle blocks,
New biomes:Alien jungle,Alien city
New structures:Ghost town,Survivor camp,Alen fortress,Alien cities,Crashed alien shuttle,
New dimensions:Alien Homeworld
New smelting recipes:You could smelt nalanite
New armor:Alien exo suit,Survivor clothing,
New mobs:Survivors,Aliens(smaller),Aliens(Larger),
Misc:I mentioned that I wuld like a questing system so that you could take quests from the aliens or survivors depending on your standing also I think it would be cool if at the start you were infeced with a virus and as you progress(The day timer)your virus changes you for random or worse and as the days fo by the aliens get bigger and

Yes I will make my own textures with some guidelines but I will not be capable of supplying models
11/19/2014 9:49 pm
Quaffle82
crafterIDBasic Info: Eyo! ... own models.

I PM'd you!
11/19/2014 5:43 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
Oganesson
Basic Info: Eyo! I was looking to create a Nuclear Winter mod. I was hoping to create a basic biome, some structures (abandoned Nuclear Plants), as well as post apocalyptic themed weapons.
Mod Name: Anti-Mojave (Fallout reference)
Skype Name (Communication): Leonid Belyaev, although I prefer to use Steam Messenger; I am a squeaker.

Content Info (Only fill in the ones that you would like to have in your mod)
New Tools: Crowbar, Sledgehammer, Wire Cutters
New Blocks (That Aren't Ores): Locked Door, Barricade, Rust Iron Bars, Eaten Wood, Dust, Safe
New Ores: None. None at all.
New Dimensions: Nuclear Winter
New Smelting Recipes: Also none.
New Mobs: Ghoul, Feral Ghoul, Wasteland Survivor
New Armor: Norwegian Winter Coat(Set), Ushanka, Modern Norwegian Winter Coat(Set)
New Misc. Things
I was hoping to add some sort of radiation system. Your radiation would continue to add up, and more irradiated areas will gain you more radiation. You can decrease your radiation by taking Rad-Away, a consumable item found as loot.
ALSO:
Since I already had the Norwegian Winter Coat, I thought that maybe it would be possible to add Skis as a vehicle. They would just be a boat rework that only operated in snow, and have its own model.

More Info: I thought this would go well with Flans Mod.
Texturing: (Select One)
Will you be making your own textures (Y or N)
While I will be making my own textures, I cannot make my own models.
11/19/2014 4:00 pm
Quaffle82
I am eager for any and all ideas.
11/17/2014 5:34 pm
Quaffle82
Still awaiting Requests!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com