The SnatarajanX Records (VIUS) Custom Music

CascadianX's Avatar CascadianX1/22/15 2:05 am
2/5/2015 7:34 pm
HassanPCMR's Avatar HassanPCMR
The SnatarajanX Album
Music designed around the world of Minecraft.

(VIUS Music) Virtual Illustration Using Sound

"They say a picture is worth a thousand words...but I say music is worth a thousand pictures!

Hello, my name is Sai Natarajan, and I am a 14 year old aspiring composer based in New Zealand. I dream of writing music for films some day. I currently use fairly limited resources, having purchased Logic Pro X fairly recently but not being able to afford any sample libraries at the moment.

VIUS stands for Virtual Illustration Using Sound. This is what I aim to do when I compose instrumental tracks with no visuals: to illustrate pictures using music as my canvas.

This is my ultimate goal, to conjure vivid scenes for the listener. Any help and feedback would be appreciated!
" - SnatarajanX

Greetings, My name is Austin. I am a friend of SnatarajanX. We met in a small game development company that crumbled apart. He was a composer for the games music. I took a listen to it for the first time and was blown away by it. To blow my mind even more, he is only 14 years old.

Never have I heard a song that can paint an image in my head, so vividly at an magnificent detail that I can feel that I am one with the world I imagine. This people, is a gift worth a ton. As a token of my appreciation for helping me with The Realm of Ceardus Project. I want to show the world, his true skill. I've created a newsletter and many other things to around an audience of ten-thousand people. I am sending the newsletter later tomorrow. I wanna give the chance for the PlanetMinecraft community to have the first influence on a boy who will reach great distances.

I've sat here and compiled his whole album into a clickable list. Enjoy.

VIUS

The Gathering

Infinity

SNX Lab Thinkers

Lone Conqueror

CascadianX
Level 44 : Master Architect