TheSBCast - Machinima/Gaming Group Channel

The_Sowhart's Avatar The_Sowhart3/21/14 5:55 am
1 emeralds 1.3k 41
5/13/2014 4:33 pm
The_Sowhart's Avatar The_Sowhart

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSBCast

Hello everyone, The SBCast is YouTube group that is going down the motive route of a Machinima based motive but with the occasional gaming content here and there, We previously were a mainly gaming based channel and I felt that it needed a revamp.

When it comes to Machinimas I have a few ideas and a Larger Series based Machinima which I am currently working on which I would love to make a reality!

We currently have a couple of members who produce content but we are looking for more people who would like to be part of a group of dedicated people as well as being fun to be part of, its not all 100% seriousness, We have our fun every now and then
Mainly we are looking for people who want to do certain things, either if thats wanted to do mainly Gaming content or wanting to help with the Machinimas (being a builder or actor, voice acting for example) or even both or wanting to do some kind of design or any other role then that is up to you!

The SBCast isn't a new channel we have been around before but (The Old SBCast) but this is the newer improved version which I think is better than the last one.
We are still at square one but I hope to expand soon!

For anyone who would like to apply then please use the given form below:

Name:
Age: (Minimum of 15 Years old, It is only because you become to mature at that age and your better to work with)
Location: (We are looking for people in the Europe area because Timezones are also a pain to work in most cases)
Skype?: (Skype is a must as its easy to communicate with)
Youtube Channel?: (Not Necessary but if you do we will check you out to see what kind of stuff you do!)
Will you be dedicated and not slack off?:
What role or roles would you like to do in the group?:
Care to tell us a bit about yourself?:

I shall be checking this thread every so often and reading peoples applications, we might pull you in for just a small friendly chat session so that you can get to know us a bit and make you feel welcome in the group!
That is basically all, Good luck everyone!

- Liam

P.S - If you want to know a lil bit about me then ill do my own form here:

Name: Liam Baker
Youtube channel: I have two "Sowhart Gaming" and "TheSBCast"
Will I be dedicated: Well yep I am the owner of the group! It is an big and important role!
Role: I am the owner, don't worry, I am not menacing, I'm mostly a nice and friendly guy
Bit about myself: Well I love doing YouTube content and playing games with friends, which is where I got the idea to do TheSBCast from, mainly inspired by people like TheYogscast and SGBLikeToPlay etc. I love making Let's Play videos, Machinimas and just generally having fun, meeting new people and having a laugh!
There isn't really a lot to know about me other then I am quite a mature, nice person who is fun to play with and record stuff with, I love who I am!
Though in the past while I have been through some tough times I have come back in full force and I am as happy as ever!
The_Sowhart
Level 15 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/09/2014 5:43 pm
Level 28 : Expert Lumberjack
BLESS_YO_FACE
I'll take your silence as a no
05/11/2014 4:54 am
The_Sowhart
oh sorry, haven't really been on PMC in a while
We are currently having some issues with things to do with the channel but once we get it resolved then I'll get back to you
05/12/2014 8:44 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
Thanks so much
05/13/2014 4:33 pm
The_Sowhart
Yeah, We basically had to Re-Reboot, though now we actually have a proper name and things look better, I'll get talking to the others soon
05/07/2014 11:40 pm
BLESS_YO_FACE
Name: Hello! My name is Ben, but most of my friends call me Benji
Location: I am currently living in Canada, however I am on most of the day, so I will try to make timezones as small of a problem as possible
Skype? I do have skype. I don't really want random people to add me though so if I am accepted I will pm you it
Youtube Channel?: http://bit.ly/1nq9yzp
Will you be dedicated and not slack off?: Of course! From personal experience, I know how frustrating it can be if someone isn't pulling their weight, so I make it a point to give it 100%!
What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: If there is an opening, I would love to be a script writer. I think this will work best for me, as timezones won't really be an issue. I also really love to write.
Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: Well not much to tell My name is Ben and I currently live in a small town in Canada. I'm graduating this year and most of my current classes are computers, so as I stated above, I will be able to communicate for most of the day. One little embarrassing thing though is that I am hella shy around people I don't know, so please forgive me if I type during the first few skype calls

That about sums it up, thanks for reading
04/25/2014 11:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
kramer
Name: kramer53
Age: 13. I know, younger than the minimum but I can be mature when I want to be.
Skype?: tell you if I get accepted which I probably won't
Youtube Channel?: Kramer Gaming. I haven't done much with it and there are some sound problems with my videos but eh. I also haven't uploaded in a log time because my group of friends hasn't Skyped me since Christmas.
Will you be dedicated and not slack off?: I will be dedicated as much as I can, but I'm a kid and school sucks... So yeah...
What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: Builder and player in some cases (depends on what game and if I have it)
Games: Gmod, Chivalry, Minecraft, Terraria, Don't Starve, Cube World, Tekkit, Skyrim, and some other things.
Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: I love to read, play Videogames, and play soccer. During soccer season I will have less time to participate but that's only during spring and fall (I think). I play Minecraft most out of all those games and a bit of Skyrim every once and a while. Best at building and PvP (though I'm a little rusty). I'm shy at first but once I start to know you I'm freaking loud as hell. I have a good mic and it should be good enough to meet your standards. If you want I will post some pictures of some builds that I've done.
04/26/2014 4:14 am
The_Sowhart
We are going to give you a shot at seeing if you are epic enough to be a part of it
Ill PM you with my skype name!
04/21/2014 4:19 am
The_Sowhart
bump
04/20/2014 5:39 am
The_Sowhart
bump
- edited the title to fit towards our new motive
04/19/2014 8:07 am
The_Sowhart
bump
04/18/2014 11:34 pm
Level 1 : New Network
AuroraPlaysMinecraft
Name: Adam Frawley
Skype?: adamfrawley.ajf
Youtube Channel?: https://www.youtube.com/user/AuroraPlaysMC
Will you be dedicated and not slack off?: Yes i can record at the minimum 3-4 videos a week
What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: whatever i can.
Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: you tuber, filmmaker for SunDance film festival.
04/18/2014 5:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Wafflelancher
Name: Robert Fenway

Dedicated: No

Role: Sexy beast with looks to kill

About me: Amazing, smart, love frogs, licking windows and like to occasionally play games
04/18/2014 5:18 pm
The_Sowhart
damn it james xD
04/15/2014 10:18 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
themarsman1
Name: Nicholas
Skype?: nick.creeperkillinggods
Youtube Channel?: http://www.youtube.com/supersonicsamich (Partnered with Machinma)
Will you be dedicated and not slack off?: Yes!!
What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: Help record and also help make machinma's and be your fiend
Care to tell us a bit about yourself? My name is Nick i enjoy creating gaming videos on many games and I'm currently a senior in high school and about to graduate.
04/15/2014 3:27 am
The_Sowhart
Airwolf
The_Sowhart
AirwolfName: Gabriel

Age: (Minimum of 15 Years old, It is only because you become to mature at that age and your better to work with) 18

Location: (We are mainly looking for people in the Europe area because Timezones are also a pain to work in most cases) central time zone USA

Skype?: (Skype is a must as its easy to communicate with) gbrlmarkham

Youtube Channel?: (Not Necessary but if you do we will check you out to see what kind of stuff you do!) http://www.youtube.com/user/Airwolf777gaming

Will you be dedicated and not slack off?: i will do my best but will you?

What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: i am a serious type guy but i can flucuate my voice quite a bit but i can't really hit high octaves but sometimes i can (extremely rare though), sometimes i do impersonations (again rare). I would like just any role background, lead, the old guy on the corner whatever is needed

Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: i am a small time youtuber who hopes to get bigger and more successful. I am a nice guy unless provoked, i can be really fun at times, i work well with a lot of people.

hmm, Considering you, though I'm a tiny bit confused with what you mean under the dedication question
"I will do my best but will you?" I don't exactly understand what you mean.
Though if your asking if I will be dedicated then I will tell you that I will be 100% dedicated as I am the owner of the bunch (Though not the menacing kind so don't worry ) and it is fun being in a group channel that works

I meant if you would be faithful because a couple group that i have been with have died off soon after starting that is why i put that

oh! I see now
Don't worry we have been around for a long time, The original group got fairly up the YouTube ladder getting partnership and almost reaching 10k subs though there was a bit of a mutiny at one point making the channel and the old E-mail to be deleted and we had to restore the channel and make a new E-mail,
I missed being in a group so I rebooted the channel and the group in attempt to improve all the issues with the original group, The newer group has been around for a while now.
04/14/2014 5:26 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
Airwolf
The_Sowhart

Age: (Minimum of 15 Years old, It is only because you become to mature at that age and your better to work with) 18

Location: (We are mainly looking for people in the Europe area because Timezones are also a pain to work in most cases) central time zone USA

Youtube Channel?: (Not Necessary but if you do we will check you out to see what kind of stuff you do!) http://www.youtube.com/user/Airwolf777gaming

What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: i am a serious type guy but i can flucuate my voice quite a bit but i can't really hit high octaves but sometimes i can (extremely rare though), sometimes i do impersonations (again rare). I would like just any role background, lead, the old guy on the corner whatever is needed

Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: i am a small time youtuber who hopes to get bigger and more successful. I am a nice guy unless provoked, i can be really fun at times, i work well with a lot of people.

hmm, Considering you, though I'm a tiny bit confused with what you mean under the dedication question
Though if your asking if I will be dedicated then I will tell you that I will be 100% dedicated as I am the owner of the bunch (Though not the menacing kind so don't worry ) and it is fun being in a group channel that works

I meant if you would be faithful because a couple group that i have been with have died off soon after starting that is why i put that
04/14/2014 5:16 pm
The_Sowhart

04/14/2014 1:59 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
Airwolf
Name: Gabriel

Youtube Channel?: (Not Necessary but if you do we will check you out to see what kind of stuff you do!) www.youtube.com/user/Airwolf777gaming

04/14/2014 12:58 pm
The_Sowhart
Bump.

I've changed the thread to be up to date with the new channel motive.
04/13/2014 12:46 pm
The_Sowhart
Re-opening this thread, Applications are once again open!
03/24/2014 9:19 pm
Director_Legit
Name: Christian Banks

Skype?: live:banksinc

What Games do you play?: Anything I can afford!

Youtube Channel?: http://www.youtube.com/user/DirectorLegit

Will you be dedicated and not slack off?: You have my word. I wouldn't bother applying if I wasn't dedicated enough to the cause.

What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: Graphical Designer and/or Content Advertiser.

Care to tell us a bit about yourself? I'm a simple guy with simple interests. I sometimes compare certain situations video games. I have an affinity towards Kingdom Hearts (Specifically Birth By Sleep). I don't understand a lot of internet slang. I understand that I will have to prove my worth and I am seriously willing to do so. Also, I have previous experience with Graphical Designing for other YouTubers. I can show examples of past work, if needed.
03/24/2014 7:35 pm
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
MagicJulia
Name: Julia
Skype?: juliad657 (I have a good mic) I'll always get your messages if it is through skype.
What Games do you play?: Minecraft, FTB, Tekkit, Dayz, Don't Starve, Gary's Mod, Planetside, Tribes Ascend, and Dota 2. I can get/play others if needed
Youtube Channel?: Channel's name is MagicJulia. I haven't really posted anything on it, but I really want to get started and get a subscriber base.
Will you be dedicated and not slack off?: I will take this very seriously if I am accepted and strive to do what ever is needed or wanted.
What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: I am capable of posting my own things, I have fraps and some editing tools I previously downloaded. I can even put a facecam in my videos if I need to. I can also do videos with other people too, I'm pretty funny and can keep a conversation going
Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: I have always loved the idea of putting videos on youtube and seeing a community grow from it. I have really wanted to do this, but have never taken the first step. I chose to reply to this thread because I feel that I can really be an aid in this channel and I will love doing it.
03/24/2014 5:45 pm
Wafflelancher
Name: James Lamb
Skype?: james.lamb95

What Games do you play?: Minecraft of course;)! Tropico! Crusader Kings 2! Simulators! CIV V! Mount & Blade! A bit of everything really

Youtube Channel?: https://www.youtube.com/user/Wafflelancher (Just started)

Will you be dedicated and not slack off?: Dedicated! I have wanted to be part of a project for many years now and if given the chance I could not let the opportunity pass!

What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: From playing/recording, editing and uploading!

Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: I like to have banter and fun while playing games! Chatty and like to speak! Built my own PC to high spec (spent a lot) and know my way round a lot of softwares! Gaming has been a part of my life since 2000 starting at a Nintendo 64! A team player!

Hope to hear from you soon!
03/24/2014 6:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
KeyPlays
I'm Key from TheSBCast, Liam is currently busy but he wished for me to tell you that your application is under review and that we will most likely contact you tomorrow or so. Thanks for applying.
03/24/2014 8:58 am
The_Sowhart
bump, we are still accepting applications!
I shall get back to everyone when I can, we are a bit busy currently
03/23/2014 4:20 pm
The_Sowhart
bump
03/23/2014 4:47 am
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
terrestratowny
Name: Josh aka joshscoper
Age: (Minimum of 15 Years old, It is only because you become to mature at that age and your better to work with) I am 16 years old
Location: (We are mainly looking for people in the Europe area because Timezones are also a pain to work with if you are from the other side of the world but we can make exceptions!) California during the school year Eastern Europe during the summer
Skype?: (Skype is a must as its easy to communicate with) joshscoper
What Games do you play?: (We hope you play more than just Minecraft as this is NOT a minecraft channel) Minecraft, Newer console games such as GTA V, Battlefield 4, and Ryse, along with games like CS:GO and anything else on steam
Youtube Channel?: (Not Necessary but if you do we will check you out!) I have one from when i was younger that I'm fixing so my videos have a audio quality that doesnt hurt the viewers ears
Will you be dedicated and not slack off?: Yes i believe my dedication is one of my strong suits
What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: I can do graphics as well as code basic java
Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: I speak three languages English,Spanish, and Serbian if that helps at all. I absolutely love gaming and am willing to play anything I can get a hold of. My peers often describe me as a outgoing person who if enjoys what they are doing has no problem putting in hours of work, When not gaming I participate in Hockey and Baseball. My top three games of all time are 1. CrashBandicoot 2.Banjo Kazooie 3.Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
03/23/2014 10:37 am
The_Sowhart
Thanks for applying
We shall consider your application and get back to you eventually, we have a few others currently being considered so were a bit busy atm
03/22/2014 5:44 pm
The_Sowhart
Bump!
03/22/2014 2:45 pm
KV101
Name: Billy / KV / Krazed (I really don't mind)
Age: (Minimum of 15 Years old, It is only because you become to mature at that age and your better to work with): 15
Location: (We are mainly looking for people in the Europe area because Timezones are also a pain to work with if you are from the other side of the world but we can make exceptions!): England, UK
Skype?: (Skype is a must as its easy to communicate with): CallMeKv
What Games do you play?: (We hope you play more than just Minecraft as this is NOT a minecraft channel): Loads -sometimes too many... GMOD, most shooters, hearthstone, pokemon (guilty pleasure...), Warframe, Single Player Games, Just Cause 2, Speedrunners, etc.
Youtube Channel?: (Not Necessary but if you do we will check you out): www.youtube.com/user/TheRealKrazedVolcano (it needs a revamp...)
Will you be dedicated and not slack off?: Of Course....i spend most of my day on my PC (to the hatred of society), so i'm free most of the time
What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: I'm usually the serious - I want to get stuff done guy, who tends to give direction to things, then othertimes i just go a bit silly, but not crazy....
Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: Hellooo, my name is Billy and i'm 15. I have been telling myself for atleast 3 years now that i'll start a youtube channel, but i never do (shocker!..). I suffered from depression a while back (a bit personal, sorry), but i;m over it now! (Thankfully). I am literally the king of typos and i have a custom made PC (so no lag issues...). Oh, and i'm a serious perfectionist xD
03/22/2014 3:47 pm
The_Sowhart
You sound like our kind of guy, we shall consider you and then ill get back to you when I can!
03/22/2014 5:13 am
The_Sowhart
Bump
03/21/2014 7:03 pm
KeyPlays
The_Sowhart
KeyPlaysName: Key
Age: (Minimum of 15 Years old, It is only because you become to mature at that age and your better to work with) 14, Mature. Don't worry.
Location: (We are mainly looking for people in the Europe area because Timezones are also a pain to work with if you are from the other side of the world but we can make exceptions!) New York, United States
Skype?: (Skype is a must as its easy to communicate with) seth.sacred
What Games do you play?: (We hope you play more than just Minecraft as this is NOT a minecraft channel) Minecraft, Gmod, Rust, A couple more.
Youtube Channel?: (Not Necessary but if you do we will check you out!)www.youtube.com/user/KeyPlaysGames (My pride and joy)
Will you be dedicated and not slack off? I'll do my best to be dedicated.
What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: I want to be just another member, Maybe creative thinking for series in the future.
Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: I'm a youtuber who started in december of 2013. I have a great quality mic. Blue yeti with minimal background noise.
I have several series on my channel, Posting every to everyother day. I'm dedicated to my work, and I always try to give my all. I do hope you consider me. It'd be exciting!

I already like you, You have a blue yeti mic
We shall consider yours and everyones application and we'll get back to you all whenever I can, I am a bit busy currently working on something as I type this!

Okay, I appreciate it.
03/21/2014 5:08 pm
The_Sowhart
KeyPlaysName: Key
Age: (Minimum of 15 Years old, It is only because you become to mature at that age and your better to work with) 14, Mature. Don't worry.
Location: (We are mainly looking for people in the Europe area because Timezones are also a pain to work with if you are from the other side of the world but we can make exceptions!) New York, United States
Skype?: (Skype is a must as its easy to communicate with) seth.sacred
What Games do you play?: (We hope you play more than just Minecraft as this is NOT a minecraft channel) Minecraft, Gmod, Rust, A couple more.
Youtube Channel?: (Not Necessary but if you do we will check you out!)www.youtube.com/user/KeyPlaysGames (My pride and joy)
What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: I want to be just another member, Maybe creative thinking for series in the future.
Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: I'm a youtuber who started in december of 2013. I have a great quality mic. Blue yeti with minimal background noise.
I have several series on my channel, Posting every to everyother day. I'm dedicated to my work, and I always try to give my all. I do hope you consider me. It'd be exciting!

I already like you, You have a blue yeti mic
We shall consider yours and everyones application and we'll get back to you all whenever I can, I am a bit busy currently working on something as I type this!
03/21/2014 5:05 pm
KeyPlays
Name: Key
Skype?: seth.sacred
What Games do you play?: Minecraft, Gmod, Rust, A couple more.
Youtube Channel?: https://www.youtube.com/user/KeyPlaysGames (My pride and joy)
03/21/2014 4:54 pm
The_Sowhart
I'll PM you guys about if you were accepted to be pulled into talking to us or not soon!

We have a lot of thinking going on so it might be a bit slow getting round to everyone but I can assure you that I won't abandon this thread! Well only until we have enough people!

Don't be too shy to apply if you are under the age of 15 or if you are not in the European area as there is chances that we can make exceptions to our own sayings!
I guess this is like another bump I guess, bumps are fun
03/21/2014 4:28 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pirate
ODoubleZWhy
Name: ODoubleZWhy(nick) / Gabriel (name)
Skype?: MotanelulCrizat
What Games do you play?: Minecraft, LeagueOfLegends, Rust, Fifa, Counter Strike etc...
Youtube Channel?: I do have a channel but haven't record yet something to upload, but a.s.a.p. I'll do that.
Will you be dedicated and not slack off?: I'll do my best
What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: I dont know, if I can help I'll do it with the greatest pleasure
Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: I work full time ( unfortunately ) as sales advisor, and I'm very happy when I came home or the week end is near . Other things, dont know, I like to watch movies (adventure, action), watch anime (naruto) or cartoons(pokemon) and hang out with my GF (as mutch as I can) <3
03/21/2014 3:49 pm
SpoonfulOfChicken
Skype?: I do have Skype and will provide my username if I am accepted.
What Games do you play?: Minecraft, Battlefield games, and any of the other 200+ games on my Steam account.
Youtube Channel?: No videos uploaded at the moment, but would be more than willing to upload on the channel.
Will you be dedicated and not slack off?: Yes, I will.
What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: I can do pretty much whatever, just tell me what's needed.
Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: I play a good bit of video games and watch a lot of anime. I am online quite a bit and am always willing to do pretty much whatever. I am currently attending high school so I have a good bit of free time after school.
03/21/2014 3:39 pm
The_Sowhart
Bumppy bumps
03/21/2014 8:19 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
BL0B99
Skype?: If accepted I will pm you it
What Games do you play?: Main games are: Minecraft, Dayz and Rust
Youtube Channel?: Making a new one soon when I have stuff to record
Will you be dedicated and not slack off?: I will be on when ever I can
What role or roles would you like to do in the group?: I will be the one that messes around but knows when to be serious
Care to tell us a bit about yourself?: I go college Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays but other than that I have lots of free time
03/21/2014 11:04 am
The_Sowhart
We shall consider you, I'll contact you if you are accepted or not

BUMP!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome