This server Needs a build team and devs plus helpers and mod

Arionuska's Avatar Arionuska10/8/15 11:42 am
1 emeralds 364 9
10/10/2015 12:25 pm
shadowman1771's Avatar shadowman1771
Hello, my Ign is Alastdair We just finished getting this server ready for its opening but
we need a few more staff well we need builders 1 dev and allot of helpers and 1 head-helper and 1 mod i would love for you to apply on here we wont take ANY BOOK APPLICATIONS, I would love for you to come on and help out all the staff with stuff that will get u to your staff possition PLEASE DONT COME ON ASKING FOR STAFF.
t
Arionuska
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/10/2015 12:25 pm
Level 1 : New Network
shadowman1771
whats the ip?
10/09/2015 1:19 pm
Arionuska
Accepted
10/08/2015 7:27 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Skinner
Fandomstuuck
Timezone: Pacific Time
Expeirence: I have never experienced being a staff, but I have friends who are.
Why do you want to be staff? : I would like to help other people. I am not in school right now because my whole family is gone and my Mother is in the hospital right now. I have really nothing to do, so I decided to look on here and found you guys.
What would you do to the server that will make it a better place? : I would like to get rid of the people who are disrespecting others and hacking.
How long would you play on the server? : For quite a long time stead I have nothing to do with my life.
How many hours would u play on a server for a day? : For about 2-4 hours, I'm soon getting a job in real life and hopefully going to be in homeschooling. I also sometimes play with my friends on different servers.
How would you deal with a hacker/cheater/rulebreaker/glicher/ddoser? : I'd like to get proof that they are doing either of those. If they are, then I would get down to it straight away other than ignoring other people saying for me to control them. (Have had no Mod respond to me when I asked to ban someone for hacking, so I know what it is like)
If you would like any other contact with me, my phone number is (909)237-3828. My email:Minedjwo1f@gmail.com. I would be brand new to the server also.
10/08/2015 5:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Bird Bark
Guys, this is a great server!
10/08/2015 4:56 pm
c1ar4n
Age 11
Skype live:ciarandoughty
Timezone GMT
Rank (What do you mean by RANK?)
Experience 2 Years
Why do you want to be staff? Because I never have been staff before and I would like to take the oppurtunity
What would you do to the server that will make it a better place? Stop bullies.
How long would you play on the server? 1-3 Hours
How many hours would u play on a server for a day? 2-6 Hours
How would you deal with a hacker/cheater/rulebreaker/glicher/ddoser? Ban then immediatley.
10/08/2015 12:34 pm
Arionuska
accepted
10/08/2015 12:30 pm
SirDeatrix
Name:Joshua Fortune
Ign:SirDeatrix
Timezone: GMT. Greenwich mean time.
Experience:I am a proud Brits'man from bath UK and that means one thing! I never give up.I have spent the last year or two building for various servers in various countrys. My favorite build theme is steampunk. I am currently playing on a server called OreCraft which is still in beta. I've made various buildings.
Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be a builder on your server because I know that if theres a nice building there will be happy players. I also would like to be staff because it rarely occours that I get to unleash the builder inside of me. I dont like worldedit XD It ruined my Job.
How long would you play on the server?: I would play on the server for aslong as it lasts and hopefully I can help it last longer.
How many hours would u play on a server for a day? 2-3 Hours a day 1-2 on the weekends.
How would you deal with a hacker/cheater/rulebreaker/glicher/ddoser?:I my self am an ex member of lizard squad. I applied at the age of 13 and got accepted at the age of 14. After 3 months i left. Due to unfair pay.However don't take me as a threat . I really am a nice person and ill prove that over the time I work for you.
OTHER: Even If Im rejected Ill come on and play. Im not one of those children that want op. For me to do my work in its full my minimum requirements are /feed. /fly and /gm 1
Yours Sincerley,
Josh
10/08/2015 12:13 pm
Arionuska
t
10/08/2015 11:52 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
alshamsiuae
Age14
SkypeAlShAmSiUaE
TimezoneAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
RankHead Helper
Expeirence: never Experienced It!
Why do you want to be staff? You should choose me because, I am well aware of the responsibilities the rank Helper holds. Like I said, I understand that being Helper is a role that should not be taken lightly. I want to bring the best I can to the server, making everyone's experience there a great one. I know it's not something to fool around with, and abuse just for the fun of it. It's a role that takes effort and dedication to the server.
Another reason why you should choose me because, I am a kind, respectful, silly, and friendly person, but at the same time, I can be serious about my job. I am usually not a lazy person, but I strive myself to do the best I can, while solving any arguments whether in-game chat, forums, TeamSpeak, etc. I also get along with other people fairly well. With friends and people that I don't know. Also, I’m able to remain calm and patient when dealing with anyone with problems or anything they need help with.

What would you do to the server that will make it a better place?I WoulD Like To Make It A better Just Like Others [mineplex]
How long would you play on the server?2 hrs a day posibly
How many hours would u play on a server for a day?2 ._.
How would you deal with a hacker/cheater/rulebreaker/glicher/ddoser?I will Not give Them Mercey After i warned them they ...... will be band
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome