~║☤ᴍɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴs ʜᴜʙ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʙᴜɪʟᴅᴇʀs☤║~

MrAtreck's Avatar MrAtreck1/26/15 11:57 am
1/27/2015 5:58 pm
MrAtreck's Avatar MrAtreck

Minecraft Champions is a Spigot powered 1.8.1 hub server with various gamemodes and minigames such as; OP Prisons, Factions and Skyblock. We opened to the public only recently but still have a few minor details to be finished. To prove that you have somewhat read this, plead add the word zygote to the end of your application. The server is currently 24/7 and almost all the plugins are done.

The Minecraft Champions are looking for some new builders to join our current team and to finish off our current architecture. We are looking for people who are experienced builders and over the age of 14. We do not discriminate between ages but we prefer more experienced players over less experienced ones. You must have both Teamspeak and Skype to even be considered for the application. If you are interested in applying for the builder position, please fill in the form below.

BUILDER APPLICATION;

Name:

IGN/Skype:

Time Zone:

Prior Building Knowledge:

What Building Styles do you know?:

Are you able to terraform custom terrain?:

How well can you work with World Edit, World Painter or VoxelSniper?:

How fast/efficiently can you build?:

Can you work well in a group environment?:

Are you able to take the constructive input of others?:

What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?:

Why do you want to join this team?:

What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?:

Thank you for your time
-Minecraft Champions Team
MrAtreck
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/27/2015 5:58 pm
MrAtreck
Thank you for your app.. You will be contacted soon.

BUMP

Still places available...
01/27/2015 8:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
AwesomeBroSki
BUILDER APPLICATION;

Name: Suthikshnan Karthik

IGN/Skype: AwesomeBroSki/Suthikshnan Karthik*

Time Zone: (-5:00 GMT) Eastern Standard Time

Prior Building Knowledge: Built for a couple servers before such as YouTuber: Dr. Shimato's Server spawn/hub.

What Building Styles do you know?: Mountain Carving, Medieval, Japanese, Sci-Fi, most Fantasy.

Are you able to terraform custom terrain?: Using VoxelSniper and World Edit, Yes. I am proficient in creating mountainous and hilled terrains as well as flattening the ground.

How well can you work with World Edit, World Painter or VoxelSniper?: I am well-versed in WorldEdit and know enough VoxelSniper to use it efficiently, sadly I have had no experience with World Painter.

How fast/efficiently can you build?: I can build most large structures that are simple very quickly but I like to take time when it comes to detailed structures. I like to make domes and spheres by hand to make sure they are correct for the building.

Can you work well in a group environment?: I am not one to say I am the best at working with groups, but I definitely won't be the one to piss off everyone.

Are you able to take the constructive input of others?: I am fine with input and many times I specifically ask for it because it improves my building.

What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?: Dr. Shimato's server spawn/hub I entirely built from scratch and I made one or two maps for them.

Why do you want to join this team?: I wish to improve my building skills and get some experience in the field, so in the future more people will more freely accept my examples, and I can refer them to more projects of mine. I honestly love building in Minecraft and I enjoy creating themed structures for my projects. I feel I might help build what ever you guys need more efficiently and creatively, for the players to enjoy.

What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: I am talented in building especially decorative structures and I know many techniques to make a structure not seem flat, such as building many layers and digging into it to create a design. I learn and adapt to needs quickly and I can be on most days in the afternoons to help. I am willing to work under a project leader and follow his/her instructions to the dot and I will add my creative touch to whatever creation needs to be built.

*Just a note: I am unsure of my microphone's condition and quality and currently cannot get it replaced so my voice quality might be bad.

*Zygote
01/27/2015 7:59 am
MrAtreck
Bump
01/27/2015 3:53 am
MrAtreck
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024