Old Post

AgainError404's Avatar AgainError4043/12/17 11:01 am
4/9/2017 9:39 am
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis

Realms Of Rhodor

What is Realms of Rhodor?

Realms of Rhodor originally was an upcoming openworld RPG. But we decided that we wanted to get a community going,
Introduction to the RPG:

There is a whole range of countries in Rhodor, all with their own cultures. If and when they have war or peace is up to their King or Queen. All around the world, you can find quests. You can choose to align yourself with a house or just travel around the world trading, acquiring a trade, or exploring.

We will update the server once in a while to keep it fun for everyone.

We use a custom made map by the owner. And We're using a customized pack of the textures from the Conquest resourcepack. (Thanks to Monsterfish_). We already have a small team but some people are getting inactive so we could use some new people!

What do we need?

As we are still building and developing we need some more people to fill up our blank spaces.

Here is a list of what we need:

- [Moderator]
Moderator is our main staff rank. They are supposed to keep server clean.

- [Developer]
Developers try to create custom plugins and develop the mechanics around the server.

- [A builder rank]
You are a builder and you need to build villages, cities. and things like that.

- [Texturer]
Texturers create textures for our custom resourcepack. They do this with Photoshop or an other program. We currently only need: Items, Tools, Weapons, Armour, Mobs

- [3D Modeler]
3D Modeler is rank for people who create the 3D models for the resourcepack. It varies from weapons to items and other things.

- [Composer]
A composer creates music for the server (No Noteblock songs, real music)

- [Writer / Game designer]
Their jobs:
-Design Quests (First in Notepad, later in game)
-Design plugins (in Notepad, you add commands, what the plugin does. So for example you design a quest plugin. You write how it works and what you want. You will send that to the developers.
-Design Tales & Sidestories (Just some sidestories or tales from famous persons or whatever)
-Make books in game for libraries (You can write in game books with basically everything, from History to cooking recipes.

Application

Click to reveal
1. What are you applying for?
2. Name?
3. Timezone/Country?
4. Age?
5. Your skype?
6. How long can you be online daily?
7. Tell us something about yourself.
8. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for?
9. Can you work in teams as well as alone?
10. How good would you rate yourself (1-10)
11. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truly are good.

Thanks for applying and we're looking forward to review all of your applications.

Good luck!

-Realms of Rhodor Team
AgainError404
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/09/2017 9:39 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
Locked on request of OP
03/31/2017 7:59 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
VernalBloodshine
What are you applying for?: Helper

Name?: Doss Williams

Timezone/Country?: CST/United States of America

Age?: 14

Skype?: N/A. (However, I have discord, & email. Both will be given privately via PM.)

How long can you be online daily?: 2 - 6 hours on weekdays. 3 - 10+ hours on weekends.

Tell us something about yourself: I will not lie. I have the disorder known as Autism, or ASD. This does put me at some disadvantages like not completely understanding people's emotions or not having the greatest social agenda. However, this also gives me advantages, like being able to think differently than your average human being (no offense).

What is your experience with the rank you have applied for?: I have a good amount of experience with a Helper. Mostly because this is the rank I'm limited to on my former employers' servers because of my Autism & that they think I'm "retarded", which I am not. This experience is mainly consisting of Helping players by showing them the way through the server & it's content if they are confused on what to do, & dealing with minor & occasionally moderate rule-breakers.

Can you work in teams as well as alone?: Yes. Just be weary of what I said earlier. I have ASD & do not have the greatest social agenda. I can still work in groups, I just might be a bit... stingy, & not realize it. If I am, please let me know.

How good would you rate yourself: 8/10. Nobody is perfect, and I make mistakes here & there, but that's not too common for me.

We would like to see some proof as verification that you are truly good: Sadly, I cannot give you visual proof. I apologize for this inconvienence.
03/31/2017 7:46 pm
AgainError404
Still looking for all positions!
03/30/2017 12:35 pm
AgainError404
Bring
Up
My
03/29/2017 4:15 pm
AgainError404
Bring
Up
My
03/28/2017 1:34 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
enderaron
1. What are you applying for? - Writer

2. Name? - IGN is enderaron, my name is Aaron

3. Timezone/Country? - England and BST

4. Age? - 17

5. Your skype? - swiftla (My discord is #7687)

6. How long can you be online daily? - Realistically, I can put in maybe an hour of writing on weekdays. On weekends I can dedicate several hours but that's dependent on how close exam season is, and whether I have an essay set or not.

7. Tell us something about yourself. - I'm an A Level student taking English Literature, History and Religious Studies. All of these are essay subjects which I honestly enjoy. My favourite part is the American half of my English course where we are currently doing an essay based on The Great Gatsby and Huckleberry Finn. I've been playing minecraft for four years (since I was 13) and have always enjoyed RPG/Towny servers for their community spirit.

8. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? - I've written lore for several RPG servers and in my spare time like to write creatively. I'm a competent essay writer and can make my work as succinct or verbose as necessary.

9. Can you work in teams as well as alone? - I do prefer to work alone as writing lore
is difficult to collaborate on, but I have nothing against teamwork and will try my best.

10. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) - 8

11. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truly are good. - There is some old lore work and creative writing on my PMC account. Unfortunately I don't have any recent lore since I've started A Levels because I took a break from Minecraft for my GCSEs that ended up being quite long. You're welcome to see any essays I've written for school if you want proof I'm literate.
03/27/2017 9:57 am
AgainError404
Bump!
03/25/2017 4:29 pm
AgainError404
Bump!
03/25/2017 2:00 am
AgainError404
Bump!
03/24/2017 3:50 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder
Roxas_
(Nice Doc pic btw)
Are you looking for writers and game designers? I'll apply when you confirm this.
03/24/2017 6:05 pm
AgainError404
Sent you a PM!
03/23/2017 4:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jtschr
1. What are you applying for? Moderator
2. Name? Real:Josh Mc:bbhn3
3. Timezone/Country?UTC5 USA
4. Age?19
5. Your skype?Josh Schroeder(not really sure never used skype before)
6. How long can you be online daily? I have a job and usually am off for 3 days a week so those days as long as you need me other than that i do not work until after7
7. Tell us something about yourself. I like helping people, and making things.
8. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? i have had my own server for about a year but couldnt keep paying for it.
9. Can you work in teams as well as alone? I can, but I usually like to keep to myself
10. How good would you rate yourself (1-10)
11. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truly are good. Actions speak louder than words here, in my opinion.
03/24/2017 11:27 am
AgainError404
Thanks for applying. However at this time Moderator applications are closed. You can apply for something else if you want.
03/21/2017 9:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
kooshtheminecraft
1. What are you applying for? Moderator
2. Name? KooshTheGamer_YT
3. Timezone/Country? Eastern (america)
4. Age?12
5. Your skype? I'll tell you if you accept me
6. How long can you be online daily? 1 to 2 hours
7. Tell us something about yourself. I'm a pretty patient person
8. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? I have been a moderator on a server for 2 months now on a active server
9. Can you work in teams as well as alone? Both are comfortable , i like to work in teams because sharing ideas really expands knowlage and creativity working alone also is good for me because I think i would be more focused but both are fine.
10. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) 8 or a 9
11. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truly are good. Go to mc.halfplay.lt and ask the owner ernaska or msg him there and ask him about me.
03/22/2017 1:47 pm
AgainError404
Moderator applications are closed now.
However thanks for applying. You can apply for something else if you want.
03/21/2017 7:06 pm
AgainError404
I'm still looking for all positions!
03/21/2017 4:32 pm
AgainError404
03/21/2017 10:49 am
AgainError404
03/20/2017 7:20 pm
GalwayG
Bump! <3
03/20/2017 12:21 pm
AgainError404
Bump!
03/19/2017 1:41 pm
AgainError404
Still!
03/18/2017 4:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
iDanielle
I applied before and got accepted. Papa Fin kicked me cause I was inactive. Invite me back </3
03/18/2017 5:28 pm
AgainError404
Add me on skype. Then we will discuss.
Skype name is lordsrbin
03/18/2017 1:04 pm
GalwayG
1. What are you applying for?: Moderator or Helper; whatever you see fit.

2. Name?: Galwaygamer, IRL provided with acceptance.

3. Timezone/Country?: EST (Eastern Standard Time) in the East of the US.

4. Age?: 15.

5. Your Skype?: Provided with acceptance, yet discord is preferable.

6. How long can you be online daily?: On weekdays 2-4, on weekends 3-6.

7. Tell us something about yourself: I am a gamer who has been playing Minecraft since 2013, yet staffing since 2015. I am dedicated with servers for long periods of time, and am searching for a server to settle down on. I am a people person, and work well with calming people, settling disputes, welcoming people, and teaching them.

8. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for?: I have been a moderator on around six servers, being a helper on two of those and another one. Each time the server eventually had failed, yet I stayed in contact with the players. That is how strong my people skills are. Similarly, I have been an administrator on two-three different servers, each too ending.

9. Can you work in teams as well as alone?: Of course! Typically being a lone-wolf suits my skills the best, but working with others is great. It provides players with great experiences and can be beneficial.

10. How good would you rate yourself (1-10): I would rate myself as a nine for my people skills, and with commands, an 8.

11. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truly are good: If you were to make a situation where a new player comes online, I could provide you with my process. For plugins, you just need to take my word for it. I am no master, but I am at the WE level.
03/18/2017 1:38 pm
AgainError404
Hey there,

Add me on skype to continue our discussion.
My skype name is lordsrbin
03/18/2017 12:42 pm
AgainError404
Still looking for all positions!
03/16/2017 9:51 am
MaplePlayz
1. What are you applying for? Helper
2. Name? Christian Jerome
3. Timezone/Country? UTC, Canada
4. Age? 14
5. Your skype? Ryanpain21
6. How long can you be online daily? 2-6 Hours on weekends 1-4 Hours on weekdays
7. Tell us something about yourself. I am an organized responsible human being that are staff on servers such as darkplex,auranetwork,and more! I help those servers in need for staff to show off my ability for the players and staff
8. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? To be honest, I'm actually proud of myself receiving a staff rank such as [HELPER] and [ADMIN] It was a good moment!
9. Can you work in teams as well as alone? Yes, I'm a alone person in the real world and I can still live with myself If I can do that In the real world I can do it in video games like MINECRAFT
10. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) 8
11. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truly are good.
I can usually can detect hacks according to their IP address
I can produce a channel trailer and such
03/16/2017 9:38 am
AgainError404
Bump!
03/14/2017 6:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
RYZRMusic
1. What are you applying for? Composer
2. Name? IGN: LostMySample IRL: Jonah
3. Timezone/Country? EST, United States
4. Age? 15
5. How long can you be online daily? 3-4 hrs weekdays, 5-7 hrs weekends
6. Tell us something about yourself. I work well under pressure
7. What is your experience with the rank you have applied for? I make music, mainly EDM, I can still make Orchestral compositions
8. Can you work in teams as well as alone? Yes, I prefer to work alone though, but I can manage to work in a team
9. How good would you rate yourself (1-10) 9
10. We would like to see some proof as a verification that you truly are good.
https://soundcloud.com/rayzor_launchpad/ryzr-want-u
https://www.dropbox.com/home/Music?prev ... Boss+Theme)+-+RYZR+.mp3
03/15/2017 4:41 pm
AgainError404
Contact me via skype.
My skype name is lordsrbin
Or via discord - Lord#2044
03/14/2017 4:45 pm
AgainError404
Bump!