[FantasyRealms] 1.8 Towny Survival.

Drake_Ravine's Avatar Drake_Ravine5/24/15 8:58 am
6/7/2015 8:57 pm
Drake_Ravine's Avatar Drake_Ravine
Hey everyone

I'm sure you're aware of FantasyRealms by now of how active I am at updating it/bumping it over on the appropriate sections. However I thought'd go into a bit of depth about the server and why you should join us.

Firstly:

IP = play.fantasyrealms.net
Website Link: http://www.fantasyrealms.net

Donation Store: donate.fantasyrealms.net OR http://www.fantasyrealms.net/shop

FantasyRealms offers Custom and ever-changing Mobs into the World, which have unique properties, item drops, and spawn rates compared to the normal mobs! We also have a friendly community of staff and players alike who will be able to answer any question you may have!

There's a couple of things unique about us. We have a combination of Normal ranks, and Subscription ranks, each with their own privileges and functions in the server.

We're a community, I'm very big on community, I love to hear your thoughts, opinions, general conversations and get stuck in with everything that interests you. I treat myself as a player of my own Server rather than the Owner itself.

Plugins and features:

We have a multitude of Plugins enabled on our Server, these would be:
Towny
McMMO
MythicMobs
Lores
ChestShop
SpaceSurvival
Essentials
Votifier
CrateReloaded
RandomLocation
CraftBook
And a large amount more!

McMMO (Extremely hard to attain a single high level skill due to experience alterations). Donations! Donate for access to stronger items, as you grow stronger, so do the mobs, Enhanced Mobs. Mobs that will either fight for you, fight against you, attack other mobs, or be painful as all hell while they attempt to get to you. Teleporting through doors, walls, summoning in mobs and rallying others to help them defeat you, Loot Chests! Added loot chests to gain the chance at finding random items that are added in the world!

We hope you enjoy what we have to offer and we hope to see you on the server, remember, not everything will be on your side, including players, mobs, creatures. Although, I will add, some mobs may be more friendly than you think!

Important:

If you take a look at other servers, and you've played them for a long time, or played Minecraft for a long time, rather, and they just don't suit your needs, or have changed substantially to become something you oppose, then our server is for you! We have one aim, and that's to have a family friendly community of near all ages who still play Minecraft with different aspirations, etc. We have many opportunities with us that you can get involved with, such as joining the Build team, the Staff team, or the Event-Staff team. All 3 roles have many different responsibilities and layers of trust. There are many things you can do, aside from joining the communities authority.

Yes. We are looking for staff. If you're interested, head on over to our Website, sign up, and join the community, we're waiting to see you in-game! If you need to Skype, or message, I should always be available, and will give it out in-game. I love talking to players, and I love hearing feedback, so if you have some constructive criticism, let us know!

I hope to see you on the server, as it's great to see new faces and potential staff members, I look forward to seeing you.

Cheers and thanks for Reading:
-iTzCascadexX

P.S: If you have any comments, queries, suggestions, or thoughts, head on over to http://www.fantasyrealms.net, sign up to our forums, and ask questions there, or, leave a comment here and I will try to get a response back to you.
Drake_Ravine
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner