Upcoming Hardocre Fantasy RPG Server: War For The West

SmokeGunner's Avatar SmokeGunner9/1/11 2:22 pm
11/29/2011 10:37 pm
Dawbsy's Avatar Dawbsy
Theres plenty of RPG servers out there but I hope to offer something diffrent. Im basing this RPG server off a real life novel I am writing. It will have tons of towns, hundreds of dungeons, quests, adventures, xp, shops, wars, sports, minigames and factions. While it is a long way from completition I am still putting up this post for you to suggest your ideas and join in the future. More details will emerge on this thread as it is made.

Unfortunately I will make it whitelist, this is only to get proper harcore roleplayers and no people talking about skype or something while your hunting down treasure.

So heres the form, If I like your application I will PM you. But please remember you will not be able to access it yet as it is not done, but the earlier you do it the more chance you have of getting in. The first 4 will become ops and be the leader of
a faction. The fith will get his own pre made house, diamonds, wolves and 1 wish he can ask for anytime.
Please Fill Out The Form To Join

IGN:
Roleplay Name:(You May Ask For This To Be Your Nickname)
Roleplay Backstory:(We're looking for really creative charectors here. No rules on what type of charector it has to be except that they must come from outside
the Western Isles.)
Race:(Elf, Dwarf, Dark Elf, Talvion, Bravion... a Lizard like specious)
Past Roleplay Servers:
Why You Want To Join:

Hopefully it will be up soon!
SmokeGunner
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Dawbsy
11/29/2011 10:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
So we brought this server up with so many ideas and potential.. and now it's dead.
cookiemaster321
09/29/2011 10:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
yoy accepted me along time ago i am the dark elf and my ign is cookiemaster321
BrenjukuLove
09/24/2011 12:28 am
Level 28 : Expert Princess
We need someone to host the server, I cant host it next month
cookiemaster321
09/23/2011 8:33 pm
hey smoke if you need any permissions help i am your man i know how to run bukkit craft 1060 and the newest butkkit craft i know how to set up so in front of your name like high ruler owner admin or moderator and hero if you want to interview me my skype is

Al337Cookie
rassko
09/23/2011 5:22 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Hey guys, just wanted to know how it's going with the construction. I'd love to help out, but I'm not that great a builder so I'll just sit here and patiently await the server opening
whiteoak123
09/22/2011 6:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
smoke listen i can see ur having op problems ill help build if you are desprate
SmokeGunner
09/22/2011 4:50 pm
I dont criticize you, name one incident when ive ever insulted you.

Believe me, ive been treated much worse on other servers. Im not sure what you want me to do exactly?
Knyghtfalcon
09/22/2011 2:13 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
NO dude, im the only one you criticize ever, or get mad at, or limit. after all the stuff ive done for you. im just a scapegoat >:|

Also i clearly mean nothing, when i de opped phat after he almost burnt down Shadowvale and destroyed two buildings, he threatened to have me banned because he was too important, and i was just your little pet who does shit for the server.

i can name 7 other ways people have treat me like shit, care to hear them? now do you understand why im so mad?
SmokeGunner
09/22/2011 12:57 pm
Your not treated badly. Treating someone badly is when you swear, grief and insult them. I have done nothing like that to you. Just because we wont let you build certain structures doesnt mean we hate you. Some rules need to be in place.
Knyghtfalcon
09/22/2011 12:32 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
I was considering leaving to foo, because i get treated like shit most of the time, but then i decided to man up and deal with it, its the internet. Whatever.
SmokeGunner
09/22/2011 10:42 am
either.
Hawk43
09/22/2011 9:04 am
do i sign for whitlist here or at the website
SmokeGunner
09/21/2011 1:35 pm
FOO, we only want expert builders at the moment so we dont really want an expert griefer on the server.
FOO
09/21/2011 12:41 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
I still look at this topic you know.
xPeckAA
09/19/2011 12:15 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: xPeckAA

Hi i am Professor who is mad about redstone and pistons but everything has to be neat but one day In my town i kidnapped a few Homeless people from the corner of some streets whilst tempting them to follow me with a piece of steak. They followed me to my House and i ran a few experiments on them and they turned into lizards people were asking why where had they gone and i was chased out of the town by an angry mob, But i was already on my way to find them as they had found a home with Warhound 2 in the ,lizard camp i was going to see how they were doing. And i set out to once get back at the Mob because i was on the verge of making a great discovery but they burnt my papers.

And that is my story.
cookiemaster321
09/18/2011 8:15 pm
can i be whitelist i am a builder
Dawbsy
09/18/2011 7:10 pm
Brenjuku has rented us a new server to play on! But as of now, it is only open to builders and admins. Once the main cities are done we will be able to play. If anyone has additional information I did not cover, please post it up.

The server website right now is : http://warforthewest.webs.com/
stugace
09/18/2011 2:42 am
Level 86 : Elite Pixel Painter
Foo, stop raging and trolling. Only very few are whitelisted currently for a recent server transfer and testing of plugins.
Coopra
09/17/2011 11:58 am
I would love to help out building
warhound2
09/17/2011 10:42 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
calm down FOO. I dint like it when you were talking about a 10 year old with grammar who is mature, and the last 8 posts ive seen you have just screamed and moaned.
FOO
09/17/2011 8:12 am
I might as well leave this server. Nobody likes me, they offend me and now they won't frigging whitelist me. Unless you whitelist me, I AM LEAVING. I don't even think you'll care anyways, since all you care about is BEING AN OP WOOHOOOOOOOOO.
Do you know how long it take sto find a server that doesn't have giant bitches on it? About 5 months.
FOO
09/17/2011 8:05 am
Please just whitelist me then. Gasy, I said "One of the first", not I WAS FIRST YEH BEFORE ANYONe. And also I'll earn moderator rank by building a good structure. Also I am Year2700
cookiemaster321
09/16/2011 10:06 pm
bren i waNT TO build please white list me
BrenjukuLove
09/16/2011 9:26 pm
I don't know how many times I have to say this. THE SERVER IS OPEN TO BUILDERS ONLY! We are busy building the towns and the cities. Calm down Foo or I wont whitelist you at all.
gasyboy
09/16/2011 5:59 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Hunter
FOO you were not one of the first me, bren, warhound and hockymad were so your gonna have to work for the mod rank
FOO
09/16/2011 1:37 pm
Whitelist me again. I'm getting sick of whitelisting and crap. If I was one of the firs tpeople to join, then how... am I a retarded regular? I look for servers every single week but cannot find any. This is like the only one I like at the moment, and I'll just leave if I don't get atleast a moderator rank. Besides, you won't promote me anyway. EVEN THOUGH I was one of the first
cookiemaster321
09/16/2011 10:57 am
bren its me cookie i havet got white listed in 3 days ign cookiemaster321 please white list me
Dawbsy
09/15/2011 11:24 pm
Whitelist Dawbsy again? I got confirmed already so don't worry
whiteoak123
09/15/2011 10:38 pm
whitelist me! ign whiteoak123
cookiemaster321
09/15/2011 10:25 pm
bren whitelist me please
tryhardpant
09/15/2011 10:14 pm
IGN: Tryhardpants
Coopra
09/15/2011 7:10 pm
Oh I thought IGN meant something else. My IGN is Coopra. I made the last post on page 15.
whiteoak123
09/15/2011 7:06 pm
hey can u whitelist whiteoak123 i will be a builder and i posted my app
BrenjukuLove
09/15/2011 5:20 pm
Why do you guys say 'No, sorry' for the IGN?

How are we suppsed to whitelist you if we don't have your in game name?
Coopra
09/15/2011 3:14 pm
IGN: No, Sorry
Roleplay Name: Snowman
Roleplay Backstory: At a younge age I was taught how to smelt in the cold winters night. Blacksmithing was my families life. All we did was smelt and create. Then the forge was attacked. My parents were killed and I was cornered by them. Those creepers had cornered me and all I had was my iron sword my dad taught me to make. I slashed at them until my arms gave out. When i looked up all I saw was sulfur and I was still alive. I am one lucky dwarf. I then became and engineer at a big company called RedStone. Worked their for years now and I've looking for action. So here I am. Out of the snow caps and into the wild.
Race: Dwarf
Past Rolepay Servers: Never done it before
Why You Want To Join: I would like to join because having races sounds really cool and roleplaying is always fun for me. I love dwarves and just could not pass up the offer. Hope you accept this so I can see what its like out there. And I can help with the building process as well.
Thank You For Your Time!
BrenjukuLove
09/15/2011 12:56 am
1.8 just came out so we have gotten a new map. We are right now building the spawn and other stuff. If you would like to help us build I will add you to whitelist.
tryhardpant
09/14/2011 11:10 pm
i applied a while back and you said that i would be able to join but no replie?
cookiemaster321
09/14/2011 10:18 pm
please whitelist me
whiteoak123
09/14/2011 8:29 pm
rp name Dagoth
rp back story Dagoth was a lonely travler, banned from his villange being acused of treason. while he was walking he heard a scream! A bravion was being tortured by a elf! He had a choice, help the elf or leave it for dead and learn the ways of dark magic. He was mad for being kicked out of the village so he picked dark magic and approched the elfs. He proposed his request and after they were done with there victem they broght him to the santuary. He spent months and years there learning magic and finally became the most powerful dark mage known to the earth. Then one day travling police officers found the santuary, they killed all his brethern but he escaped and now is a fugitive my story begins here.
race dark elf
past experience a light rp server
why you want to join im looking for a good server to call home and enjoy till version 10
ill also be on build team if u need peps
warhound2
09/13/2011 11:08 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
look at my submissions for Baravion skins.
SmokeGunner
09/13/2011 10:58 am
I whitelsited you.
Cajvall
09/13/2011 10:51 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
Smokegunner, I added an application to join, but i dont know if i ever had an reply
SmokeGunner
09/13/2011 10:44 am
The IP is

69.255.129.45:25565

But you wont be able to get on if not whitelisted. Please tell me if ive accepted you but have forgoten to whitelsit you.
BrenjukuLove
09/13/2011 12:35 am
arighty well for some reason the servers not working and idk what were doing because were all not on at the same time. But i'll let you know!

What I really need to learn about making skins are the shadings. I cant shade to save my life :l
BrenjukuLove
09/12/2011 8:57 pm
Um I really havent made anymore xD

I just made that one skin where I tried 3d hair but i dont think it turned out well.
stugace
09/13/2011 12:24 am
Keep going! Don't stop!

Also tell me when this server is up. I want to build a ruined Temple complex now.
BrenjukuLove
09/12/2011 7:50 pm
STUGACE!

I remember you giving me advice on making skins! (:
stugace
09/12/2011 7:58 pm
Oh yeah! I did give you some advice, how goes that?
stugace
09/12/2011 5:36 pm
IGN: Stugace

Roleplay Name: Hans "The Inventor"

Roleplay Backstory: Hans is from a little known town off in the Mountains, though by trade he lives wherever the best business is. He is an inventor, engineer, and architect who strives on improving life through mechanical means. Though a regular man over all, he has a particular skill in coming up with strange ways to get out of an issue with little fighting involved. With little business in his old town, he strives to find a city who will accept him as a builder and engineer, so that he may further his hobby and his career.

Race:Human (if Humans don't exist, Talvion)

Past Roleplay Servers: A Roman RP server I cannot remember - it didn't last long. I built a few buildings for some other RP servers.

Why You Want To Join: I love to add to the scenery. I mainly wish to build structures for people to use and admire and to meet fellow Minecraft addicts! RP is secondary, but I've written before and RP'd before, so it shouldn't be too hard for me.

P.S. ( I have lots of Experience in 1.8 and building/architecture already, so I can help you with building the server up. Just look at my PMC projects, especially the Ancient Rome ones.)
Cajvall
09/12/2011 3:51 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
IGN:Cajvall
Roleplay Name: Kröger Cajvall
Roleplay Backstory:I'm an old man and a restaurateur who has traveled far to find a place to sit down on to restart my life again and open a pub.
Race: Human
Past Roleplay Servers:I rp irl and rp on local servers, but as i said i got my most experience from irl rp.
Why You Want To Join: I was thinking of starting my own rp server but then i got tiped from a friend who told me about this. And im rly in to rp and minecraft.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome