VanillaUnclouded - 100% Vanilla, Community Orientated, Survi

VanillaUnclouded's Avatar VanillaUnclouded7/30/15 5:29 am
7/30/2015 11:28 am
Struggy's Avatar Struggy
Preliminary Introduction -
Allow me to first, introduce myself. My name is Matt and I am a Minecraft player much like you. My main passion and attraction in this game is Vanilla and survival, I love the purity and simplistic feel that it offers and it doesn't overwhelm you with content like mods, instead you construct what you want and being creative is the key. I grew tired of playing single-player and not being able to show off my creations and also I grew lonely, after applying to various servers myself advertised as Vanilla but being injected full of plugins and unnecessary add-ons I decided that it would be best if I hosted this myself for like-minded people.

If you're like me, and want to play vanilla minecraft but in a community setting then please continue reading.

Server Information -

The server will be launching when we have enough applicants to continue through and build a foundation community that we can continuously add to, this is a first-time launch so the world will be completely untouched and the community not previously established, I say this because I often feel overwhelmed being thrown into a server with people that have known eachother for 3 years.
The server will be hosted in Europe and will be able to comfortably hold 20 people initially and then, depending on the popularity and interest that we get this could easily be expanded upon.
Finally, the server is a community based around "stress-free" playing and an ideal place for users to use it as a place to relax after a long day of work or school. We want everyone to have a great time, but to also have consideration for all the other members on the server. Be polite, respectful, and friendly and we shouldn't have any problems with you… in fact, we might end up having a great time together.

Rules -

I feel like rules are unnecessary to post, because if you're still reading then you have a pretty good idea of the type of server this is. However I will post bare bones rules anyway -

1) Use common sense, if you think something shouldn't be said or done then don't do it.
2) No griefing.
3) No stealing. The server is based heavily on trust!
4) No x-ray texture packs or hacks.
5) No use of exploits that give an unfair advantage (Eg. Duping items!)
6) Be considerate in chat, swearing is allowed but don't go over the top or be offensive.

How to apply -
If you've read this far then that means that you wish to apply! It's fairly straight-forward, try to include detail in your application in order for me and other members to get a judge of your personality so that I can see if you'd be a nice addition -

In-Game Name:
What name would you like us to refer to you by?:

Timezone:

What times do you generally plan on being on?:
How active do you expect to be during an average week?:

Previous Server Experience:
Any Bans?:

Why do you want to join this server in particular?:
What do you enjoy most about Minecraft?:
What kinds of things would you want to build on the server?:

Tell us a little about yourself:

Closing thoughts -
First off, thanks for reading all that's above. There is a lot of information but I've tried to keep it as brief as possible. If you've been accepted you'll recieve an inbox message on what to from here in order to find your home in the server! I hope to see some people in-game soon and hope we can build an awesome community.
VanillaUnclouded
Level 1 : New Miner