VentureMC Looking For Advertisers!

RazorTheGod's Avatar RazorTheGod6/28/16 2:49 pm
1 emeralds 217 9
6/29/2016 4:16 pm
Aleja's Avatar Aleja
VMC IP: Play.VentureMC.net!
VMC Website: www.VentureMC.net!

FYI- We are still looking for staff, but we are mostly looking for advertisers! Advertisers are more likely to get staff when they apply!

Hi. I am the one out of the many great staff members on VentureMC (VMC) and we have been up for a while. We haven't had as much success finding players to be active so we are asking you guys who are interested in helping us out to come on and advertise the server for us. Those who do help us will be given rewards based on advertising success. For those who get more active players only will get better rewards. So if you you want to help VMC grow and get rewards for doing it join now and talk to either RazorTheCena or FG_ for more info! We hope many of you guys come and help us grow to our full potential. With your help we can be the #1 Server!

VMC IP: Play.VentureMC.net!
VMC Website: www.VentureMC.net!
RazorTheGod
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/29/2016 4:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
It gets hard and hard when you are still getting stuff ready on the servers.
Nobody said it'd be easy.

We Don't have the time to do it and we have been trying to all already.

Then find time and try harder. If you care, you have to give it 110%.

You should try running a server and see how hard it is. Honestly it is harder than you think.
I've ran multiple servers before. I know it is hard, but when it gets hard, you just have to keep pushing and moving forward. You can't just moan and pass the responsibility to others.

Once you do it and get a server running with people constantly on, active players,

Already been there and done that.

you shouldn't be saying anything but either yes or no to helping us

In life there will be people who don't want to help you. (omg im shocked, rlly?)

In conclusion, you need to work out a better marketing plan to get your server to the masses. I'd suggest small Youtubers (250-500 subscribers), as they bring the right type of people. More players, less staff hunters.

2/2
06/29/2016 4:11 pm
Aleja
Don't call us lazy when you don't even know how hard it is to get something off the ground. Thanks for the suggestion, but watch what you say to others.

Trust me, I know how hard it is to launch up a server, I've done it multiple times.. However, whenever you have a problem or turning point, you can't just attempt to pass the buck or avoid doing it yourself. At the end of the day, your server, your problem. You can't just rely on other people to fix your stuff. It's your responsibility.

1/2
06/29/2016 4:06 pm
RazorTheGod
Exactly. It gets hard and hard when you are still getting stuff ready on the servers. Paying people to make stuff for us. We Don't have the time to do it and we have been trying to all already. You should try running a server and see how hard it is. Honestly it is harder than you think. Once you do it and get a server running with people constantly on, active players, then you can come talk crap about us being lazy, but until you know exactly how hard it is you really have no right to talk crap about us. Unless you can do it you shouldn't be saying anything but either yes or no to helping us
06/29/2016 11:51 am
Aleja
Stop being lazy and go do it yourself.
Advertisin' ain't hard. Just post a detailed paragraph on 10 or so server sites and you'll start getting players.
06/29/2016 3:59 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Willerd
If only it was that easy. Don't you think we try? Don't you think the money, custom programming, building and maintenance we put shows how much we want this to work?? We do post on servers. No one is interested unless people are already on. Even then. People want staff, and other things we just cant provide at the moment. Don't call us lazy when you don't even know how hard it is to get something off the ground. Thanks for the suggestion, but watch what you say to others.
06/29/2016 11:42 am
RazorTheGod
Bump
06/28/2016 4:18 pm
Willerd
Anyone?
06/28/2016 3:52 pm
Willerd
Great server, nice people. I would suggest advertising. Plus, you could win a amazon giftcard worth $20 USD.
06/28/2016 3:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
VentureMCNetwork
Advertisers have the opportunity to earn Amazon gift cards!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome