Vexus [Survial] [Mindcrack-Like] [Whitelist]

ethangamer50's Avatar ethangamer502/8/16 8:21 pm
1 emeralds 179 4
2/27/2016 4:11 pm
_morticus_'s Avatar _morticus_
Hello all! I am Ethan (or ethangamer50) and I am the Owner of Vexus a minecraft 1.8 survival, whitelisted, vanilla server. I tried many thing then I wanted to get back into survival, so this server was born! It has just started with 3 'managers' or Admins to help me run the server. Before you join you need to know our rules:

1. No Hacked Clients. (You know what I mean)
2. No griefing other players. This includes burning, breaking or blowing up
blocks of someone's creation.
3. Do not steal ANYTHING without asking first.
4. Fill creeper holes.
5. If you read the rules, include one of these words at the beginning of your
application: Creeper, Spider, Enderman
6. Do not break one block of a tree and leave it rest floating.
7. Do not kill animals that belong to other people: Horses, Wolves, Cats etc.
8. Do not kill or damage other players, unless that player agrees to fight.
9. Use proper language, try not to swear or curse others.
10. If you see someone breaking the rules, report IMMEDIATLY. You can use the Skype group if I'm not online.

Anyone breaking these rules will receive punishment accordingly depending on what they have done.

Application
(The * marked questions will influence my decision.)

Name:

*Age (Be honest):

Minecraft Username:

Skype (PM me if you don't want to write it here. Mine: dragonroleplay50) :

*Are you agreeing with the rules?

*How will you contribute to the server?

*How good is your English?

*How long have you been playing Minecraft?

*Do you have past experience with this kind of servers?

*Have you ever been banned from such a server? If you were, why?

I will inform you via Skype if you were accepted .

If I won't get back to you in under a week, you are probably not accepted (Nothing personal).
Have a great day!
- Ethan
ethangamer50
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/27/2016 4:11 pm
_morticus_
Creeper :3

Name: Sabrina

*Age (Be honest): 18

Minecraft Username: _morticus_

Skype (PM me if you don't want to write it here. Mine: dragonroleplay50) : sabjoson

*Are you agreeing with the rules? Yes

*How will you contribute to the server? I am more of an adventurer than anything, but I do enjoy building and exterior work. I hope to bring some decent builds to the server. I am also friendly and love meeting new people.

*How good is your English? I'd say my English is pretty good. I also speak French if that would ever be needed.

*How long have you been playing Minecraft? Oh jeez....4 years maybe?

*Do you have past experience with this kind of servers? Yes

*Have you ever been banned from such a server? If you were, why? I have never been banned from a server. I'm actually a staff on a server I've been on for about a year now, but I'm getting burnt out on it. I'd like to move on to something else

Thank ya!
-Morty
02/27/2016 1:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Coolie2
Enderman

Name: Michael

*Age (Be honest): 15

Minecraft Username: Coolie2

Skype (PM me if you don't want to write it here. Mine: dragonroleplay50) : Coolie Coolster

*How will you contribute to the server? I play minecraft very often, and enjoy building, playing with others, and preserving an enjoyable and fun environment for everyone.

*How good is your English? As english is my first language, I would say its pretty good.
*How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have played minecraft for a little over three years at this point.

*Do you have past experience with this kind of servers? Yes. I have played on several SMPs however I eventually stopped because no one ever stays active :/

*Have you ever been banned from such a server? If you were, why? I havent ever been banned from a SMP or any other server.

Thanks for reading,

-Coolie2
02/13/2016 11:26 pm
Sandgeneral1
*Age (Be honest): 14

Minecraft Username: SandGeneral

Skype (PM me if you don't want to write it here. Mine: dragonroleplay50) : sandgeneral

*How will you contribute to the server? I hope to build a spawn of not aready and just hang out and have a chill time

*How good is your English? What's English:)

*How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since it came out on Xbox

*Do you have past experience with this kind of servers? Yes many times I'll explain how later

*Have you ever been banned from such a server? If you were, why? no I have not and even if I'm not accepted can you please contact me via Skype
02/11/2016 11:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
jjawesome01
*Age (Be honest): 15.5

Minecraft Username: jjawesome01

Skype (PM me if you don't want to write it here. Mine: dragonroleplay50) : jason8.5

*How will you contribute to the server? I will probably record for youtube and my 5k subs youtube.com/jasatv and I will build on there, play a lot. Just be an active member of the community and become friends with everyone

*How good is your English? Great!

*How long have you been playing Minecraft? Beta 1.7

*Do you have past experience with this kind of servers? Yes many times

*Have you ever been banned from such a server? If you were, why? Not sure, probably for something dumb. Nothing to be concerned of.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome