Video editors, for an Promotional Video

fastgameing361's Avatar fastgameing3611/30/15 1:20 pm
1/31/2015 8:24 am
fastgameing361's Avatar fastgameing361
Hello, I am here on behalf of a upcoming server called ExodonMC, We are not messing around here, we would like to find some Video editors/makers to create ExodonMC an promotional video. This requires great skill and dedication to perform to our standards and great an outstanding video, that will provide excellent advertisement for building up a fan base and get people excited for this amazing upcoming server.

Let me start of by telling you a bit about ExodonMC. It is a Hub server that will be including many game modes such as Factions, Survival, PotPvP, SkyBlock, Creative, and huge range of Awesome custom Arcade Games, Plugins and Game Modes. That all the Admins and Owners have been working hard on, Currently we have the best of the best staff team, with a hugely dedicated server box and Lead Owner who has given up so much of his money and time for this server.
My personal View on the server is that it will be a huge success, some of the reasons are the server Lead Owner will be spending a lot of Advertising money for things like a YouTube Adverts, YouTubers to Feature are Promotional Video, and lots more How can you not be excited.

If you are interested please Contact me on Skype (requirement), and we will discuss further details. Thank you and see hopefully talk soon.

Server IP: play.exodonmc.com

For more information about ExodonMC please check out the link to another post.
post3324347.html?hilit=exodonmc#p3324347

Please can I request for no bad recommendations for what you think about this, let people make up there own minds.
fastgameing361
Level 5 : Apprentice Network