VoIP Lan Party RPG, Staff Needed!!

Romanovski's Avatar Romanovski4/1/15 3:21 am
1 emeralds 512 8
5/19/2015 9:23 pm
TheSnazzAttack's Avatar TheSnazzAttack
TeamSpeak: voiplanparty.com
Owner IGN: khomitchr (Romanovski)

We are looking for mature Builders and Moderator for our server and Website to help our community grow.

Ranks

- Builder
- Admin: slots filled, but can be expanded if you are noted as trusted Moderator on our server.

Please Copy and Paste below Application in the forum.

Age(13 Minimum):
IGN:
Experience with being Staff:
Why are you the right person for this rank:
How often can you be on:
Romanovski
Level 23 : Expert Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/19/2015 9:23 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TheSnazzAttack
EDIT: Fixed some auto correct mistakes and added When I Can be on and Staff Experience.

Note: I reposted this here from the Enjin site only because I wasn't sure if anyone (except connerhenry) had seen it.

Email: tate.mcc11@gmail.com

IGN: NanoBlaze24

When I can be on:

Position you are applying for: Moderator

Why you should get this rank: I believe I want to become a staff member on this server because ever since I have joined and learned all the amazing things about it, I've enjoyed helping people. Whether it's helping them learn about towny or giving them a hand with building their house, it's always been something I enjoy. I believe as a staff member, my ability to help people would be increased from a helpful, nice player to a friendly, positive staff member you could always trust. As a staff member I would spread equity, respect and make every player feel equal. I would listen to suggestions, and never treat someone different for any reason. I'd listen to both sides if there was a dispute, and make a fair choice after careful consideration. I'd welcome new players and and seasoned veterans alike. Any punishments would only be considered after the whole story is heard. I would make sure my abilities as a staff member would not be abused, and never use my status to goad or blackmail any player into anything. I would especially make sure all players feel safe online. If any player had a question or complaint about me, I would listen carefully and do my best to fix any problems. I will write goals down, and always think for everyone before taking action.

Good points: I have a decent knowledge of towny and Slimefun, and an advanced knowledge of Minecraft basics. I have been told by multiple people that I am social and friendly, which can be a great asset when teaching or helping others. I know a good deal about Voip Lan's layout, so I can direct players to whatever world or mini game they need. I do not lose my temper, so players will never have to worry about tiptoeing around mood swings or being scared to ask a touchy question. I have decent experience being a staff member, so I will know what works and what doesn't. I have a knack at knowing right and wrong, and can apply this to most situations.

bad points: My schedule is not as good as some players, and is not very solid. Sometimes my life will get in the way of commitments. My typing speed is decently fast, but will sometimes fail me at important moments. I will sometimes misinterpret what people say and not be sure how to respond. I have a tendency to start many conversations at once and have trouble responding to everyone (this is just a bad habit, I am working breaking it). I'm not quite used to using enjin (or Planet Minecraft, in fact), but I am learning more about it.

Experience as a staff member: I was an admin on two private servers and was a second in command on another. I did have a server for some time, but shut it down because some technical issues.

Time I can be on: Unfortunately my time schedule is a bit erratic. My best guess is 1 hour-45 minutes everyday, with some 1 hour-3 hour increments. If there is any change, I would notify whoever needs or wants to know.

Timezone: Mountain time zone (UTC-07:00)
04/06/2015 5:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
aws404
Age(13 Minimum):14
IGN: aws404
Position you are applying for: Any!
Experience with being Staff: I have been a moderator on another server.
Why are you the right person for this rank: I am verry experienced and love helping people.
How often can you be on: Every day! 4+ Hours (I am in Australia So Mabey Not At the same time as everyone else)
=)
04/04/2015 8:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
honeydewx
Age(13 Minimum):14
IGN: ReaperModding
Position you are applying for: Administrator
Experience with being Staff: Used to own a 30 Player (At Most) Server, Used to be a moderator dealt with hackers and other people like griefers.
Why are you the right person for this rank: I'm Very nice to players that treat other players right, i'm usally not nice to players who break the rules.
How often can you be on: 10+ Hours At Most
04/02/2015 3:53 am
Romanovski
bump
04/01/2015 4:27 am
Level 34 : Artisan Waffle
Wafflegum
Age(13 minimum):

IGN:
- NarutosMinecraft

Position you are applying for:
- Mod

Experience with being Staff:
- 4 months of Admin

Why are you the right person for this position:
- I really like to help people. I may not be experienced as much as the other people. But i can proof it to you that I'm the right person for this position.

I will discipline all the people in the server to make it peaceful. I will advertise this to my friends, or even youtube to make it grow. I'll give few chances to spammers. But for hackers i won't give them a chance. They can make the server down by hacking it, or get stuffs faster without even making an effort for it. Which makes it unfair to the other players.

I will follow the rules exactly, so i can make myself a good moderator. I will help you by suggesting few stuffs that you can add. So the players won't get bored on what they're doing. I will do my job the best as I can to make the server peaceful :sick:

How often can you be on:
- Well, it's summer so i can be active daily. But i will tell you if i will be inactive for some time, family activities
04/01/2015 5:44 am
Romanovski
Please login to server and register on website to discuss.

Thank you,
Romanovski
04/01/2015 4:23 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
YTCereal
Age(13 Minimum): 12
IGN: EnderHunT
Position you are applying for: Builder/Mod
Experience with being Staff: 2 Years of Mod , 2 Month Admin and 1 week Staff
Why are you the right person for this rank: Skilled With Building/redstoneing (i can make Donater stuff) and Staff Skills are Still Learning
How often can you be on: Everyday Rarely Weekly
04/01/2015 5:43 am
Romanovski
Please logon the server so we can discuss in chat.

Thank you,
Romanovski - Owner
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome