Want a Server? I need a dedicated CoOwner!!!!!!

joeylup99's Avatar joeylup997/27/16 9:24 pm
1 emeralds 176 3
7/27/2016 11:43 pm
joeylup99's Avatar joeylup99
Want to be a CoOwner of a server? Are you good at being a Owner? Are you good at being Swag?
Then this is for you!
Experience:
About me:
joeylup99
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2016 11:43 pm
joeylup99
I sent you a message of my ip for the server. [Delterous]
07/27/2016 11:27 pm
joeylup99
Do you know how to build? Yes or No?
If so what is your best creation you ever built? Explain.
You have Game mode 1 Permission. Do /gm 1 on my server. Show me your best!
07/27/2016 9:32 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
IGN: Delterous
Experience: I have been around playing minecraft for a lot of years and
i know my way around handling difficult situations. One of the things it takes to be staff is to be known on the server for a long time. The way i handle situations is would find out information on the incident and then i would track down any and all players who were involved in it. I would ask each player what had happened and then i would put all the information i have from the players together. Depending on how severe the incident is, i would either consult other staff and share with them my information or take action on the spot and post the information i have on the forums. Being staff isn't just about looking out for people who do the wrong thing, its also helping other players with the troubles that they are having. For example, if a player was having trouble with the donor rank they just purchased hadn't been given to
them. I would search their purchase records to see if they had indeed bought it. Whether or not they have purchased it, i would then ask the player to provide a screenshot of their receipt and ask them to black out their personal details for safety reasons. If the receipt looks to be legitimate, i would consult higher staff members on where to go from here so that i don't make a wrong decision and incorrectly give
them something that they didn't purchase.
About me: There isnt really much to tell other than my experience
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome