Which is better a Warrior cat or a Lap cat since...

craftergurl's Avatar craftergurl1/6/16 11:08 am
1 emeralds 1.3k 39
2/6/2016 11:28 am
tobbestark's Avatar tobbestark
A warrior cat is one that goes outside and catches birds and mice and snakes and then comes back inside. Sometimes he will leave his daily catch as a present for you on your front door mat. A lap cat is cuddly and will not want to go outside and will snuggle and purr and just keep warm in her little kitty bed. Which cat would you rather have? The mascot for my server is Peanut the cat.He is in my banner (orange cat) he is also the mascot in my spawn giving away presents. He is a WARRIOR cat IRL he is a great hunter and catches critters every day!
craftergurl
Level 33 : Artisan Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2016 6:59 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Kotoriken
Logically you should just keep cats indoors, regardless of a fandom obsession. If everyone went and bought Spix macaws because of Rio, they'd all be dead, so just because you like warrior cats doesn't mean you should let your cats outside. "Warrior cats" are not a thing, cats are not social when outdoors, period.
01/30/2016 10:47 am
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
Lap cats, but mine is an outdoor cat that leaves for 20 minutes at a time, then comes back inside. Sometimes he'll go outside for a minute, then run back in
01/31/2016 12:40 pm
craftergurl
It sounds like he is practicing "testing the waters" to find out how far he can eventually go. Hopefully he will just choose to stay nearby and bird watch from out front
01/29/2016 7:41 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
01/30/2016 10:41 am
craftergurl
your cat name is just purrrfrct please check out my all cats mc server players with Kat names and kitty cat playas get rewarded with perks I have mucho cats! see my banner below its all about the Cat!
01/26/2016 4:46 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
01/29/2016 11:33 am
craftergurl
agreed ship Firestar with Bluestar definately then new kitties for another book too!
01/28/2016 1:44 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
Prince Oceanus
Ayyyy, Furry. You're alive.

Ok, back on-topic

I suppose it all just depends on what you've been raised around. I've mainly been raised around indoor cats, so I much prefer lap cats. :3 I am partial to warrior cats, though, purely because they help with mice and other pests.
02/01/2016 10:12 am
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
02/03/2016 5:18 pm
craftergurl
Furry, they most defintely are living adventure filled lives and I am sure that they really appreciate getting a treat to eat from you once in awhile too to suppliment the food that they hunt and gather. They are happycats even if they do not look as good as a housecat.
01/26/2016 2:46 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
TickTock Films
My friend had a cat, really curious.
It was still quite young, it was intrigues by the flashing colors that sped past the corner which the house was on.
Cars.
The cat, once it had seen its master coming home from across the street, it just ranover to her, not knowing the danger of said color flashes.
The front of his head was clipped by a speeding car.
He died instantly.

We think we know who the culprits are, but noone has confessed to us who it is.

This is why I have a lap cat.
01/26/2016 6:18 pm
craftergurl
oh no she was just trying to get to her owner to see where he goes. How tragic. I love cats that is why we made a cat server.
01/25/2016 9:03 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Loremaster
Spectral
Coyotes? Feral Cats? Pfft, I don't think that's a problem where I live.
01/25/2016 8:50 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Kotoriken
Trick question: birds.

Kidding. But in general, if you're in the US, people drive like idiots, let their dogs out, don't vaccinate, neuter or take care of their outdoor cats, and you don't want a cat dealing with that. Keep the poor thing inside.

Do you want a feral-acting cat? Get a more wild breed. Bengal, Norwegian, or Abby. Or take in a shelter cat that used to be stray. I don't advise this, however, because you're going to be shredded.

In general, letting any animal outside unsupervised (unless it's an aviary bird, even then) is extremely irresponsible and proves you're not worthy of owning a pet.
01/25/2016 8:50 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
GG50
A lap cat I guess

A book would make a crap pet.
01/26/2016 12:26 pm
craftergurl
that is the book that I read. Anyone else read it too?
01/25/2016 8:14 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
SpookyHollows
My cats were born feral, they were a small litter of three, all brothers. 2 back cats and an orange tabby. They eventually got used to me, since I kept taking care of them. The biggest black cat became an indoor cat, because he's not a fighter, and everytime he was outside, he would get attacked, now he's my basement panther. The smaller black cat stays in my yard, and sometimes goes into the field nearby to hunt. The tabby, no idea, he came by with his daughter, left her here and then vanished. Hopefully I'll see him again someday. I also have another one, a little tortoise shell kitten from a different feral litter. I saved her from a creek flood, but unfortunately couldn't find the others. The kitten used to be terrified of everyone, and she would get sick a lot..there's no vets nearby, so I took care of her when she got sick, she is blind in her left eye, but is very playful and healthy, and she come to me whenever I go outside. She'll also try to climb up my legs until I hold her, she's so clingy. XD
01/15/2016 5:57 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
If you live in an apartment, lap cats are the best option. if you live in a house with a garden, warrior cats can be more fun, and are often more useful. depends on what you are looking for in a cat
01/29/2016 7:07 pm
craftergurl
that makes sense since in an apartment the kitty cant go out anyway and a warrior cat would be bored
01/15/2016 5:50 pm
craftergurl
Anyone else read warrior cats or was it just me?
01/25/2016 7:02 pm
Level 27 : Expert Button Pusher
Gladrian
Kittypets and clan cats, I see where you're going with this :3

I guess I'd have to say I prefer kittpets. While warriors are free and awesome, they wouldn't really hang out inside that much. I like pet-able kitties!

P.S. If I wasn't busy with other things I'd totally play on your server. That banner is so coot!
01/13/2016 5:42 pm
craftergurl
one question what would you name a lap cat or a warior bird catching cat?
01/11/2016 7:39 pm
craftergurl
a cuddly cute little kitty
01/11/2016 6:03 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
Submerged MC
I would choose lap cat
01/11/2016 5:46 pm
craftergurl
TastyYoghurt
AzieLap cats. Where I live, if we let our cats outside, they'd probably be killed by feral cats

Whoa, that's pretty disturbing. Do cats just kill their own kind like that? Does it happen often?

I dont think cats do that I have only seen them hiss and put their tails up to chase other cats out of the yard.
01/10/2016 11:50 am
Level 29 : Expert Lego Builder
Mercurythedark
dogs.
01/28/2016 12:01 pm
craftergurl
dogs and cats can be best friends
01/10/2016 10:00 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pirate
Han Solo
dogs are soo much better

but if I had to choose, I guess it would be a lap cat.
01/10/2016 10:12 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
Ya, this.
01/17/2016 6:34 pm
craftergurl
one lap cat = 2 dogs
01/10/2016 7:37 pm
craftergurl
maybe small dogs but cats have more personality
01/10/2016 8:23 pm
Level 46 : Master Princess
OreoVal
lol, dogs have more personality than cats.

Anyway, I would say indoor only cats because if you have an in-and-out cat you have to worry about ticks and fleas and such, as well as them being eaten as they will likely have little self-defense skills.
However, outside-only cats are nice as well because they keep the mouse population down and such, and there's less a chance of them being eaten by coyotes/etc if they've been outdoors their whole life. There's always cars, though ;-;
02/06/2016 11:28 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
tobbestark
Dogs does not have more personality than cats. Dogs are just too stupid to take care of themselves. Cats are more independent, yes. But they are more honest than dogs. A cat will either hate you or like you. Dogs however will always come lick your butt (Not literally) to get attention and care, because they can't take care of themselves.
01/10/2016 12:14 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
SqawkyPig
Lol
01/06/2016 1:13 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
TastyYoghurt
AzieLap cats. Where I live, if we let our cats outside, they'd probably be killed by feral cats

Whoa, that's pretty disturbing. Do cats just kill their own kind like that? Does it happen often?

They will if they feel threatened or their territory being encroached on. Feral cats have seen so many generations in the wild that, for all intents and purposes, they're wild animals.
01/06/2016 1:06 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Explorer
TastyYoghurt

01/06/2016 12:55 pm
Azie
Lap cats. Where I live, if we let our cats outside, they'd probably be killed by feral cats or run over. When we had outdoor cats, most of them ran away or were eaten by coyotes.
02/06/2016 11:15 am
craftergurl
ok I just liked writing about cats I will attempt to stop
01/10/2016 11:40 am
craftergurl
Cats are good at takin care of themselves though because they are independent and smart.
01/10/2016 11:47 am
Azie
That's less true when you're talking about a cat who hasn't had experience being outdoors. Having a cat who has been outdoors the majority of its life and only comes in to eat and sleep at night is waaaaaaay different than a cat who has been indoors most of its life. They don't have the same hunting skills or understanding that feral cats have a larger territory than they do nor do they understand that not every cat is going to be friendly.

We take or little lady on walks because she likes to go outside sometimes and she saw one of the neighborhood outdoor cats. This particular cat is a sweetheart and she regularly greets us when we come home and are walking to our door, but Peyton walked right up to her like she was our other indoor cat, Zach, and didn't respect her space and Annabelle attacked her for it.

Not to mention, the cats we had that were eaten by coyotoes, all those were life-long outdoor ranch cats. They KNEW how to hunt and KNEW what was dangerous and were still killed.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome