Why I think the new EULA is dumb.

InsertRandomUsername's Avatar InsertRandomUsername8/1/14 9:44 pm
8/1/2014 10:04 pm
Midnight's Avatar Midnight
I think the new EULA change is dumb because people complained that kid's spent their parent's hard earned cash for "STUPID" minecraft stuff on minecraft. The REAL PROBLEM is that parent's allowed the kids to have access to there card and there password. The second part was is how they taught them how to use it (Or the kids looked it up, which ever comes first). Another way was for the parent's to talk to the server owner to ask to get there money back.
The limitations of there action was to basically ruin the lives of the modder's and people who love to play with mod's. Minecraft will then go down hill and suck virtually, destroying minecraft within day's.
InsertRandomUsername
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2014 10:04 pm
Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Midnight
08/01/2014 10:00 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Banana Doctor
The Eula is nothing new, it just has not been enforced much until it is now planned to be. I suggest you lock this topic, as there is no point in it. There are many other topics already created on PMC where you can share your opinion of the Eula enforcement.
The official place is here: mojang-eula-change-t403978.html
08/01/2014 9:58 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pony
RageLokiCat
I am literally just bumping this so that a mod will see and lock it like the rest. There is already an official EULA thread, post there.

mojang-eula-change-t403978.html
08/01/2014 9:56 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
Afootpluto
dorro123

Then you clearly want your server to eventually fizzle out.

Clearly u dont know much about servers
08/01/2014 9:56 pm
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Aeternalis_

It wont ruin modders or people who play with mods.

I am perfectly fine with the new EULA

You're clearly not a server owner.

I own a modded server.

Then you clearly want your server to eventually fizzle out.
08/01/2014 9:55 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Faxwy
tapegreenI think the new EULA change is dumb because people complained that kid's spent their parent's hard earned cash for "STUPID" minecraft stuff on minecraft. The REAL PROBLEM is that parent's allowed the kids to have access to there card and there password. The second part was is how they taught them how to use it (Or the kids looked it up, which ever comes first). Another way was for the parent's to talk to the server owner to ask to get there money back.
The limitations of there action was to basically ruin the lives of the modder's and people who love to play with mod's. Minecraft will then go down hill and suck virtually, destroying minecraft within day's.

1. If you watch I think BebopVox'e video on it, he said they stole their parents credit card.

2. It's not hard to LOOK and TYPE the numbers into the correct place. I don't think you need to learn how to use a card online.
08/01/2014 9:54 pm
Afootpluto
Stefan1995Ftw
Afootpluto
tapegreen

As far as I know, people that make mods won't be able to earn money with adfly and stuff.. sooo.. forget ur mods brah

That is incorrect.
08/01/2014 9:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Stefan1995Ftw
Afootpluto
tapegreen

As far as I know, people that make mods won't be able to earn money with adfly and stuff.. sooo.. forget ur mods brah
08/01/2014 9:52 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
ChaosExpert
tapegreenI think the new EULA change is dumb because people complained that kid's spent their parent's hard earned cash for "STUPID" minecraft stuff on minecraft. The REAL PROBLEM is that parent's allowed the kids to have access to there card and there password. The second part was is how they taught them how to use it (Or the kids looked it up, which ever comes first). Another way was for the parent's to talk to the server owner to ask to get there money back.

This rant doesn't even make any sense.
08/01/2014 9:52 pm
Afootpluto
RoboShadow
dorro123
Afootpluto

He clearly also doesn't know the difference between a Server and a Mod.

I never said anything about a server.
08/01/2014 9:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MysticalBrosMC
I am a server owner that is completely free to play on and I am totally 100% alright with the new EULA Because ppl who bought minecraft bought it to enjoy the game not to buy more stuff for it!
08/01/2014 9:50 pm
Afootpluto
dorro123
Afootpluto
tapegreen

I own a modded server.
08/01/2014 9:50 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
RoboShadow
dorro123
Afootpluto
tapegreen

He clearly also doesn't know the difference between a Server and a Mod.
08/01/2014 9:48 pm
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Aeternalis_
Afootpluto
tapegreen

08/01/2014 9:47 pm
Afootpluto
tapegreen

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome