~~~~~~~~WITHERNETWORK~~~~~~~~ RECRUITING ALL KINDS OF STAFF

moshi1234's Avatar moshi12347/12/14 2:49 pm
8/2/2014 8:11 pm
moshi1234's Avatar moshi1234
~~~~~~~~WITHERNETWORK~~~~~~~~
NEEDS STAFF AND BUILDERS AND DEVELOPERS. PLEASE APPLY BELOW.

If you want to be staff on WitherNetwork, then use the application below. I will only need your skype if you are accepted. You may make a better version of your application, in case you were not accepted. You may add things to the template but do not remove any parts. It is required to answer all the questions in the template.

If you are going to say that you can offer help with building (or anything else, this is just an example) then don’t just post: “I can help building”, please provide more information such as: “I can help building, I am especially good at building modern architecture, here is a link to something I previously created: http://www.randomexamplelink.com

Application template:

[1] Ingame name?
[2] Do you have skype?
[3] Your age?
[4] In which country do you live in?
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online?
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server?
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers?
[8] What do you think of WitherNetwork?
[9] Why do you want to be staff on WitherNetwork?
[10] What can you offer to the server?

This server is brand new. Don't hate on it.
moshi1234
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2014 8:11 pm
moshi1234
michaeloreillyIngame name? AdminRedstone

[2] Do you have skype? Yes -AdminRedstone

[3] Your age? 15

[4] In which country do you live in? United States

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 5-6 Hours a day 30-45 a Week!

[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? I have run my very own 2 1.7.9 servers- technopvp.com and nuclearcraft.mcpro.co . I have also been admin and server head-staff on magicrealm and click craft. Head-Admin on server.mc-kingdomcraft.com
Moderator on Bloddy Games.
Admin on server.mc-kingdomcraft.net

[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? Yes But I Will make sure I play on your server more than the others because I believe we can do great things

[8] What do you think of WitherNetwork? Honestly I think it is perfect the way it is and also I love the name lol Also even though I think the server is great others might not and that's when I step in to make sure everyone loves the server.

[9] Why do you want to be staff on WitherNetwork? I am suitable for the Administrator postion because of my good character, personality, experiance, maturity, and my kindness. I am a clean person, in the sense that I never, and will never, cuss in global chat, ally chat, and/or clan chat. I am a mature individual that is always willing to devote all of my time to help theCitizens with any questions they have. I have gone through the prestige system and prison, so I am well aware of all of the information needed in prison servers, and will help anyone in need of assistance. I am a kind and respectful person in the community who would love to take the extra step into helping others at anytime at all in the community.At the moment, whenever someone has a question about the commands and how they work, or the location of places, I am more than glad to help via global chat. People have told me I was "mini-modding", but the truth is, it is just my good nature of helping people with their problems. I believe this characteristic that I possess is an important one if I am to take up the role as Admin.I am a fairly quick typer, so I am capable of responding to others in a moments notice. I believe this too is an important trait of a Head Mod that I possess.I am aware of all rules, and I understand muted offenses, such as Foreign Language, Cussing, Spam, Staff Disrespect, etc. I am also knowledgable of the ban offenses, such as advertising other servers, racism, and major spam. I am fully aware in the /mute and /warn commands and will most certainly not abuse this power if I am to be accepted as Admin.Although I might not have experience moderating on different servers, I will act respectfully, honestly, and responsibly if accepted as ADmin. I have expressed my kindness, generosity, and good will to my peers in and out.I will be a great asset to the staff, in my opinion, and will help out with questions/concerns, and any help in general. I am as active on these forums compared to my playing time on the server. I will portray the same kind, helpful, respectful traits on these forums as well, as I do already. Because I am a pretty experienced player.Im a really fun loving, hilarious dude that will not only bring all of my knowledge into chat, but as well as crack a few jokes along the way. Im a great guy in general, and I wish to contribute more to this server

I can offer a friendly face. A player who will do anything Ito help the members. I work great with others and I know how to help out when people need help with anything from building a house to helping a new player!

Thank You

Accepted Very Nice App!
08/02/2014 12:28 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
michaeloreilly
Ingame name? AdminRedstone

[2] Do you have skype? Yes -AdminRedstone

[3] Your age? 15

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 5-6 Hours a day 30-45 a Week!

[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? I have run my very own 2 1.7.9 servers- technopvp.com and nuclearcraft.mcpro.co . I have also been admin and server head-staff on magicrealm and click craft. Head-Admin on server.mc-kingdomcraft.com
Moderator on Bloddy Games.
Admin on server.mc-kingdomcraft.net

[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? Yes But I Will make sure I play on your server more than the others because I believe we can do great things

[8] What do you think of WitherNetwork? Honestly I think it is perfect the way it is and also I love the name lol Also even though I think the server is great others might not and that's when I step in to make sure everyone loves the server.

[9] Why do you want to be staff on WitherNetwork? I am suitable for the Administrator postion because of my good character, personality, experiance, maturity, and my kindness. I am a clean person, in the sense that I never, and will never, cuss in global chat, ally chat, and/or clan chat. I am a mature individual that is always willing to devote all of my time to help theCitizens with any questions they have. I have gone through the prestige system and prison, so I am well aware of all of the information needed in prison servers, and will help anyone in need of assistance. I am a kind and respectful person in the community who would love to take the extra step into helping others at anytime at all in the community.At the moment, whenever someone has a question about the commands and how they work, or the location of places, I am more than glad to help via global chat. People have told me I was "mini-modding", but the truth is, it is just my good nature of helping people with their problems. I believe this characteristic that I possess is an important one if I am to take up the role as Admin.I am a fairly quick typer, so I am capable of responding to others in a moments notice. I believe this too is an important trait of a Head Mod that I possess.I am aware of all rules, and I understand muted offenses, such as Foreign Language, Cussing, Spam, Staff Disrespect, etc. I am also knowledgable of the ban offenses, such as advertising other servers, racism, and major spam. I am fully aware in the /mute and /warn commands and will most certainly not abuse this power if I am to be accepted as Admin.Although I might not have experience moderating on different servers, I will act respectfully, honestly, and responsibly if accepted as ADmin. I have expressed my kindness, generosity, and good will to my peers in and out.I will be a great asset to the staff, in my opinion, and will help out with questions/concerns, and any help in general. I am as active on these forums compared to my playing time on the server. I will portray the same kind, helpful, respectful traits on these forums as well, as I do already. Because I am a pretty experianced player.Im a really fun loving, hilarious dude that will not only bring all of my knowledge into chat, but as well as crack a few jokes along the way. Im a great guy in general, and I wish to contribute more to this server

I can offer a friendly face. A player who will do anything Ito help the members. I work great with others and I know how to help out when people need help with anything from building a house to helping a new player!

Thank You
08/02/2014 11:42 am
moshi1234
*bump*

Recruiting every section of staff, devs and WE NEED BUILDERS.

Mod and Admin apps will be considered for EACH person

Apply,apply, apply.
07/29/2014 11:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
VenomSmasher
Wait for me
07/29/2014 9:30 pm
moshi1234
*bump*

Still Accepting Devs, Mods And Admins
07/16/2014 4:17 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
WingNippleAbs
Devolper
IGN:WingNippleAbs
Why do you want this position: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: If im currently working on another server, I can work on 2.5 hours a day. If im not working on a server, i would work for 4 hours a day
What are your skills: Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Head-Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verblly Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
Mostly Depends On The Server Rules And Plugins, Etc.
What Can You Bring To The Server That No One Else Can: My Past Expirience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words: Efficient, Intelligent, And Hard-Working!
If i am accepted skype me!‏
07/16/2014 3:44 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
ze2026
In Game Name (IGN):Zeus2026
Age (13+ Limit*):14

Staff Position: Admin, Or ANything!

Daily hours you can grant:8-11 hours

If you have used hacks:i have but that Was back when i Was 11 And i Was a noob at pvp.

What you can do to help us out:I can advertiste And help every player online,I am a great permissions/Bug fixer.By that it means that i can help fix bugs in kits,permissions,or plugins.I am a great community helper i love helping people in real life.I do alot of community service when i can but sometimes i do Minecraft community Service!I love helpin and i would love helping this great and awesome server!I am also taking some language classes so i can assist people and help them! Right now i know Spanish and English but i am Learning French/German so im ready to help out even more,I have worked with many servers and as i said i can fix alot of bugs,Ive fixed groupmanager bugs and permissionsex bugs ive also fixed the bug where the prefixes in chat dont appear,I also have a youtube account.I have 40 subscribers and im going to start doing a lets play in the legit factions server.The lets play should get alot of views and people online in this amazing server.I am also partnering with youtubers to make this huge channel so get ready for a massive player list Year!

Skype Name :zeus21251

Why do you think you should be staff:I think i should be staff because i am patient,smart,helpful,And i can do anything you tell me!I am a great helper as i said above and i love helping people,I am a very smart problem solving person and i can help in pretty much everything you ask me to do,I am great with permissions kits and setting up plugins so they work.!As i said ive also learned new languages and i am great at fixing bugs i am staff on those servers above and more i am experienced with bukkit,FTB,Technich and more!I am also very experienced with The consoles your host has and if i ever get console you can count on me not messsing this amazing server up.I am very trustworthy and i am learning how to make Applications for Phones Android/Ios/Windows 8 Phone i am also able to make games and i am one of the best in my coding game/App class!I am great at Making games so if you guys want a game to make you very popular i can make it,I can make it multiplayer,Singleplayer online and even make custom fonts and more with it!

Background information, about yourself:I have all pre-ap clases in School which are clases where you learn stuff one grade Higher than your grade.I have math,science,language arts,Computer Application[Which is coding games],Band,Social Studies all One Grade HIGHER! .I am one of the Pre-Ap students,You can only be Pre-Ap by getting a 5 or 4 in the fcat.I am also in A club that helps and does community service which will go in my hours for college .I am also a great speaker and a great speller i was close to win the spelling bee but I had an error which was very dissapointing but i still won the 2nd place trophy which wasnt to bad......I am also a great coder i have been on top of alot of contests and i am really great i am the top student/game maker in my class which is a big achievement since my class is full of great makers.I am really honored to be even posting this because I know not everyone gets accepted so i hope you liked this and if you didnt i wish you can consider me .I know i have 50% 50% chance of both and i know i can be accepted or not but i will keep playing this amazing server and keep trying all i can to finally reach your expectations.

Extra (More details, higher chance):I have alot of experience with most plugins of the servers you have And i am a great staff member that has played minecraft since alpha
07/16/2014 3:35 pm
moshi1234
bump *
07/13/2014 10:39 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
ColossalMC
[1] Ingame name? ColossalMC
[2] Do you have skype? xcybertronhd (I know its a bad name)
[3] Your age? 15
[4] In which country do you live in? England
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? Roughly 6
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? I am currently Mod on 2 servers, Co-Owner on 2 and I have my own server
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? I am currently Mod on 2 servers, Co-Owner on 2 and I have my own server
[8] What do you think of WitherNetwork? I am excited to be part of a network as I think it will be an interesting challenge
[9] Why do you want to be staff on WitherNetwork? I want to be staff because I have never attempted to help on a network and I would like to help out and give it a try
[10] What can you offer to the server? I can bring new players and I am a good builder (I can send pictures on skype). I am also very friendly
Thanks,
ColossalMC
07/13/2014 10:20 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
flash1110
[1] Ingame name? flash1110

[2] Do you have skype? theflash1110

[3] Your age? 15

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? Weekdays, probably around 3-5. On weekends, around 5-7.

[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? Yes, but most have closed down due to funding.

[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? Yes, 0tx.org.

[8] What do you think of WitherNetwork? I know it has potential to turn into a popular network. With my help, it can reach any heights.

[9] Why do you want to be staff on WitherNetwork? I want to be staff because, I want the experience. I also want to help the network grow.

[10] What can you offer to the server? I can offer, plugin help, moderating, and ideas. I'm very smart, as I'm going into 10th grade taking college courses. I can solve any problem fast and fairly. I'm very efficient when it gets to getting things done. As you can see from my current moderator position, that I'm mature because it is one of the most popular faction servers in minecraft.
07/12/2014 4:39 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
ThePickaxePikachu
IGN: mrpickachu2
time: usually 3-6 hours,
staff before?: i have been co-owner on a server before, sadly it was taken down D:.
why?: because i have always wanted to be a staff member, I get proof when someone is not following the rules. I will ban instantly if someone breaks a rule, if you want me 2.
you can trust me, my ban list is clean, not banned from ANY server
07/12/2014 4:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Blueyy__
[1] Ingame name?
brookiebear5892
[2] Do you have skype?
I do, if you would like it, please PM me. :3
[3] Your age?
12, but I can be.. mature.. at times. >_> *cough*rageissues*cough cough*
[4] In which country do you live in?
U.S.A.
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online?
Oh gosh, dont get me started there. If possible, I wouldn't sleep for days just to watch the server. I feel like an over-gamer. If that makes sense.
Yes, but the servers died out.
Nope, as stated above. All the servers I were ever staff on were very small. If you would like a list of what I have done, feel free to ask.
I haven't see in yet, but I really like the name. It also sounds really promising, and slightly magical x3
I want to be staff because I need stuff to do, but I also like rules. I dont know why, just do. If I were to ever see a hacker, I would not hesitate to smash the ban hammer down upon their head. Spammer situation, just warn them once verbally, and then if they continue, mute for say 10 minutes to an hour, depending on what type of spam it is. If they continue, I bump it to 2 hours. That is their third warning. I think you know what the last warning would be, but not much of a warning... If I were to see somebody being rude, I would not hesitate to put them back in line. When I was younger, I was bullied, so now I always watch where ever I go. If I were to see staff doing wrong, I would immediately tell you. I also do not tolerate innapro. (Thats abbreviated x3) behavior.
[10] What can you offer to the server? I can offer the best of my abilities. My family is very tight on money, so I wouldnt be able to do any donations, but I could advertise a bit as well.

That was probably short sweet and sappy, but I will tell you, I dont break promises, and I promise to stand by you till the end. :3
07/13/2014 9:58 am
moshi1234
Accepted!

Please PM me your skype.
07/12/2014 4:02 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Pokemon
The Mesiah
[1] Ingame name? chadsworthe
[2] Do you have Skype? you have to take me out to dinner first <3
[3] Your age? 16
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? Baiscally all day
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? Yes, I have an elaborate decoration of experience in the area of staff.
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? Yes.
[8] What do you think of WitherNetwork? I see that it has great potential and will very soon become quite the thing. I can see it now with many players online and already wanting to donate or apply for staff and expand the community.
[9] Why do you want to be staff on WitherNetwork? Honestly, i see this as a GREAT opportunity for me, I myself am a very dedicated candidate for staff and if you have good judgement and by reading other apps accepted it seems you do, you will gladly accept me as staff and let me expand the horizon for your server.
[10] What can you offer to the server? Website developing, plugin configuration (ez a 12 yr old can do it but if you have trouble come here) Financial managing (my mom is the head of the accounting dept. and my grandma was a CPA and make bank on that. As well as brining in the necessary elements for a peaceful chat and the ability to expand the community from what we have.

Wow am I the oldest one to apply? And I'm almost 17 so..theres that.
07/13/2014 9:56 am
moshi1234
Accepted!

But how will I contact you?
07/12/2014 3:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I_Am_Lucky_C
[1] Ingame name? Lucky_C

[2] Do you have skype? Yes I do! (genawsmhero)

[3] Your age? 15

[4] In which country do you live in? United States of America.

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? As many as needed, 6-8 hours daily depending on what my schedule is for that day.

[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? Yes, quite a few, but most of them are closed. I could name them if you would like but to save space just ask in skype. (Edit: You can ask in PM, even if I'm not accepted, just to clarify)

[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? No

[8] What do you think of WitherNetwork? Whether or not it is a great server, I would have to play on it first. All servers have the ability become great but it all depends on how you run it and how you act. You have to appeal to the players not your own self interest and greed, and that's how you grow.

[9] Why do you want to be staff on WitherNetwork? It's always a great time when a new server starts up, and I'd like to be there to set the first impression to get people to stay. I've been staffed on many servers so I know a majority of the commands that can be used, and I'm willing to watch a tutorial or learn a new plugin quickly to help out others. I hate to be on a server that has no staff on when a troll/greifer shows up, and the players just have to either leave or wait it out for the troll to leave or somebody to come on and take care of the situation, as it is a bad experience and causes players to leave.

[10] What can you offer to the server? As I have said before, I've been staff on multiple servers. I love to help out others with the problems or glitches they may stumble upon, as I have experience with a wide variety of plugins I can help a player with just about anything.

Thanks for reading,
~Lucky_C
07/13/2014 9:55 am
moshi1234
Accepted!

Ill message you on skype soon.
07/12/2014 3:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Crypthois
07/12/2014 3:24 pm
moshi1234
Imnathananthony[1] Ingame name?PrankVsPrankFtw
[2] Do you have skype?Thelittletoomuch
[3] Your age?15
[4] In which country do you live in? Us California
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online?5-6
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? Unlike the other type of applicants that just say "I've been admin on like 10 servers and co owner of 1!" Because i know you really don't care and if i was the owner i would actually discourage myself away from those applications because it shows how little time they've had to write out there applications.
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? Right now i am working on a few as in doing group manager but thats potentially only for a couple weeks
[8] What do you think of WitherNetwork? I think it cold be a very nice server and i would love to be a part of this server
[9] Why do you want to be staff on WitherNetwork? I am amazing with almost any plugin you can throw at me to use and I am a very fast learner. I have used plugins like Essentials, , World Edit, World Guard, Group Manger, and many more.
[10] What can you offer to the server?as a staff member am very helpful and kind to players and I try to keep away the hackers at all costs. I always warn advertisers and spammers before they get kicked. Although, if I see a hacker and have proof (Screenshot, video, ect.), I will instantly ban them. I have no patience with hackers but try to be fair with everyone else finding hackers is honestly one of the easy things i can do.

Accepted!

I will add you on skype so we can talk further.
07/12/2014 3:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
LyonJenkins
[1] Ingame name? jedimaster221
[2] Do you have skype? Yes. jedimaster2212 (Yes with a 2 on the end)
[3] Your age? 12
[4] In which country do you live in? America
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? I can be on at least 1-2 hours a day during school and 3-4 hours on weekends.
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? Yes. Owner 2. Co-Owner(1),Head-Admin 1, Admin 3. Mod 3. Head-Mod 2. Helper 3.
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? No. I recently quit being staff since another staff member got promoted then the Owner demoted him and I was arguing with the owner he got promoted and then when he banned the other dude I quit with him.
[8] What do you think of WitherNetwork? It seems like a very nice and professional Minecraft server that I'm looking for ;D
[9] Why do you want to be staff on WitherNetwork? I love being staff and helping people. I haven't been on staff on a really good Minecraft server lately, and I'm hoping this one is and sure looks like one to me! As I said I love helping people I want to continue helping people on my favorite game.
[10] What can you offer to the server? If I get staff on this server I will truly put my best effort (I always do) and make this a great server! And I can start a series of some sort on this server and upload it to Youtube!

Thanks for your time and consideration and hope I get accepted!
07/12/2014 3:19 pm
moshi1234
Accepted!

07/12/2014 3:32 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
LyonJenkins
Hey haven't got the request yet so tell me when you send it
07/12/2014 3:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Imnathananthony
Error ingame
07/12/2014 3:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zenadus
[1] Ingame name? Zenadus

[2] Do you have skype? Yes, it is RodneyFessler

[3] Your age? 14

[4] In which country do you live in? USA

[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? Around 5-7 hours weekends and 4-6 hours weekdays

Yes, i have been staff on MANY other servers, i have been Admin, Head-Admin, and more, want the server names, or ip's? Just ask and ill tell you.

No.
I think it will grow to be an amazing server, and with the help of me we can accomplish that!
I want to be staff on WitherNetwork, because i love to help out servers, and be a part of a growing community.
I can offer long hours of hard work, because i am very committed to the game, and helping out with the server.I specialize in keeping the server clean from wrong doers so that i can maintain a clean environment for the server, and the users, this is key to the prosperity of the server, because it will make players happy and keep the people we want on the server, and people we don't away from the server. I like to maintain my punishment's such as ban's, mute's possible demotes to a very relative judgement meaning " was what they did really worth this punishment?

Thank you for reading!

~ Zenadus
07/12/2014 3:11 pm
moshi1234
Accepted!

07/12/2014 3:04 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Diggy200
1] Ingame name? Diggy200
[2] Do you have skype? No srry
[3] Your age? 10
[4] In which country do you live in? USA
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 4 hrs a day (about)
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? no
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? no
[8] What do you think of WitherNetwork? Sounds Like A Nice Server!
[9] Why do you want to be staff on WitherNetwork? I Have Seen What Staff Do And I Know How To Handel Swearing, Caps, Spam, Trapping, And All The Other Stuffs
[10] What can you offer to the server? My Time.
P.S Please Pick Me I Am Great I NEVER Get Banned
P.P.S I Can Also Help Build Here Look > http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/diggy200/
07/12/2014 2:59 pm
Thecraftcookie
Application template:

[1] Ingame name?Killerguy48
[2] Do you have skype?issagoesviral13
[3] Your age?14
[4] In which country do you live in? Canada
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online?5 or 4 hours because it's my summer break
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? Yes a lot of servers because of my time and my maturity also respectfulness
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? Yes I am but they are easy to look after but I look after every server I'm staff on even Withernetwork if I'm accepted
[8] What do you think of WitherNetwork? I think that it's going to be exciting because I love the name Wither and what I think about Network that it's going to be a hub bed server
[9] Why do you want to be staff on WitherNetwork? I want to be staff on Withernetwork because I've been playing lots of bukkit and vanilla servers every server I play on they get boring like mineplex overcast the archon etc but I think WitherNetwork is going to be better
[10] What can you offer to the server?I can offer a lot of things like maturity respect time (4 hours) I can help the new players to WitherNetwork and tell them what to do.
07/12/2014 3:01 pm
moshi1234
~Accepted~

Thanks for applying
07/12/2014 2:56 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
stormy_swe
[1] Ingame name? stormy_swe
[2] Do you have skype? Yes simon.kobajs
[3] Your age? 14
[4] In which country do you live in? sweden
[5] How many hours a day/week can you be online? 1-10
[6] Have you previously been staff on a server? yes all ranks exept owner
[7] Are you currently staff on other servers? Yes co-owner ( ingame co-owner )
[8] What do you think of WitherNetwork? it will be amazing in the future
[9] Why do you want to be staff on WitherNetwork? beacus i think i can help the server alot
[10] What can you offer to the server? youtube less abusers if there is any and less hackers
07/12/2014 3:00 pm
moshi1234
~Denied~

Feel free to apply again with a real application.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome