[Recruiting: Builders] XPCraft Network

SolarWind's Avatar SolarWind2/11/16 1:02 am
1 emeralds 342 7
2/19/2016 6:11 pm
XPCraft's Avatar XPCraft
Hello!

As none of you might know (because I'm new on the PMC forums) I am currently on the staff team for the XPCraft Network. While we're currently in release, we still require more staff for the projects that we have upcoming. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Commissions from outside sources
- Builds for server maps
- Competitions on websites
- Projects for advertisement

If you are interested, please post the following in a comment below:
- IGN (Please list all of them if you have multiple accounts):
- Age (Optional):
- Describe yourself (I'm talking more about personality here, not appearance. ):
- Building experience (Previous teams, competitions, commissions, style, etc.):
- Past build (Picture and proof that it was YOU who did the build, whether it be a world file or some other way):
- How often (Per week, hours, availability...):
- Other things (Anything else you're burning to tell us about?):

If your application gets accepted, then you must demonstrate your skills for us by doing a simple test on our creative server. Please note, if you pass you may be asked to share your Skype name.

Thanks! And good luck!
SolarWind
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/19/2016 6:11 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
XPCraft
Bump! Still looking for more people. Apply for your shot at something great!
02/17/2016 1:37 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
_ChaosTheLegend_
_ChaosTheLegend_
I am a minecraft enthusiastic person that will legitimately spend as much time on minecraft as possible,i love helping people,im exceedingly creative,im kind (MOST of the time) and I'm quite the expert on a (lot) of minecraft and computer related areas,and I work well to strict criteria. and I'm sure I will make a great staff member
was head builder on Otaku Servers (play.otakuservers.com) and admin on DawgsGaming's (old server) and a few friends servers.
- Past build (add me on skype and I can send them ,sadly I never took photos of my best builds and my other photos are on my old laptop that someone smashed :/
I am on as much as possible,although occasionally there may be times when I am off which I cant help
(skype live:theultimatelegendofchaos )
Thanks for considering me
02/16/2016 12:40 am
XPCraft
Bump! Still looking for more builders!
02/14/2016 12:20 pm
XPCraft
muzzman256*SNIP*

Accepted. I will PM you with further instructions and details.

mat453*SNIP*

Accepted. Read above ^
02/12/2016 5:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mat453
IGN : Logic_Mat
- Age (Optional): 17
- Describe yourself :I am a hard working individual with a keen eye for detail and a determination to get a job on time and to the best of my ability. I also believe it is always important to be motivated and a team player. I am cooperative and follow instruction to the letter. I am also fun and can have a laugh without it effecting my work.
My Skills include self-motivated, good communication skills and working efficiently within a group as well as on my own, Being present when required, Fast learner, quick to learn new skills, self-management.
- Building experience: I worked with 'ItsBuildTime' for a short period of time. (https://www.youtube.com/user/Itsbuildtime) I then moved on to pc building group and servers. My portfolio http://logicmat.portfoliobox.net/
- How often (Per week, hours, availability...): as often as possible due to work commitment but when I do get online, I do not waste my time.
02/12/2016 4:54 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Princess
mhuzz
IGN: muzzman256
DESCRIBE YOURSELF: I work well as a team and am able to contribute creative/expressive ideas.
BUILDING EXPERIENCE: I've been in build teams, had 3 years building practice, been hired by previous servers, etc.
PAST BUILDS: http://imgur.com/a/Ns57g
(Had More But The Server Isn't Up Anymore)
HOW OFTEN: On pretty much every day minus Monday-Wednesday.
02/12/2016 3:16 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage
SolarWind
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome