== XPERIAMC IS BEING REBOOTED! LOOKING FOR HELPERS / BUILDER

ExoApex's Avatar ExoApex2/20/17 3:31 pm
1 emeralds 39
Hello, everyone! I am ExoApex, one of three owners of soon to be opened great Towny Minecraft server called XperiaMC. 3 years ago, XperiaMC was released to the Minecraft world having up to 10-20 people per day within the first week of release, unfortunately the actual server had caught a virus and had lost a lot of data losing at least a months worth of work, also at the time I did not have any other server to run XperiaMC on and had to discontinue it. Now here we are 3 years later, still going strong on this dream to create one of the most unique Towny Minecraft server out here. I was able to bring back some of the team, but am definitely in need of more staff as XperiaMC has lots of work to be done on. Like I said XperiaMC goal here is to create one of the most unique Towny servers there is in Minecraft with over 70+ unique customized plugins. Here in XperiaMC, we have fun at the same time as we work but being active is the one the main thing I look into players. I am an organized Owner and am able to see who comes on and not and who is lying or not so please do not lie in your application or you will get an automatic DENIED on it. Also, I look into if you are staff on other servers, I do not accept players that are staff on other servers but instead look for players that have resigned from their position as a staff member (this is obviously because I need dedicated staff). As you can see there are no mod, head-mod, admin... etc application because anyone that will get Accepted will start off as a helper and you will get ranked up or down considering from your activity and contribution to the server. Sorry if I have bored you but this is important information I need you guys to know. Thanks for reading and please use the application format below. Hope the best from all of you! AND LET'S BRING XPERIAMC BACK!

============================================

Helper Application:

1.In Game Name:

2.Skype/Discord (Must have):

3.Why Do You Choice Xperia?:

4.Have you ever been banned, If so why:

5.How will you contribute as helper?:

6.do you understand that not following rules, disrespecting staff and or players will result in a ban?:

7. How often can you get on, and how committed will you be to Xperia?:

8.Do you know the commands to Towny?:

9. What Timezone do you live in?:

10.Any extra information you would like to tell us?:

Plugin Manager:

1.)IGN:

2.)Age:

3.)Skype/Discord (Must Have):

4.)Do You Know How To Config Plugins:

5.)Have You Been A PluginManger On Other Servers?:

6.)What Plugins have you configured? (Give brief info on what they do):

7.)What is Filezilla?:

8.) What is the meaning of ftp?:

9.)What Timezone do you live in?:

10.)Any extra information you would like to tell us?:

Developer:

1.)IGN:

2:)Age:

3:)Skype/Discord (must have):

4:)What is java c++?:

5:)Have you created any scripts?:

6:)How well are you able to code?:

7:)Do you have any examples to show us? (Possibly a script you have created):

8:)Have you created any Plugins?:

9:)How often are you available?:

10:)Any extra information you would like to tell us?:

*Note By being a Developer you will mostly be recoding plugins for best fit for Xperia*

Builder:

1.IGN:

2.Age:

3.Skype/Discord (must have):

4.What other things can you do besides building?:

5.Have you ever been banned, if so why?:

6.Have you built before on any other server or have build for fun?(please provide images if you have any):

7.What kind of stuff do you best build?:

8.Any extra information you would like to tell us?:

Still deciding on which forum provider to use
Website/Forums (IP.Board/Xenforo/vBullentin) Developer:

1.IGN:

2.Age:

3.Skype/Discord (must have):

4.What type of coding could you do?:

5.Do you know the basics of HTML?:

6.Are you able to edit .ph/.xml codes?:

7.Do you have any example of websites you have created/modified and such?:

8.Any extra information you would like to tell us?:

If you have simply filled out the application you desire, we will see if you have been Accepted Or Declined.
Thank You For You Time. -Xperia

Join soon!: play.xperiamc.com
ExoApex
Level 1 : New Miner