Youtube Channel looking to grow

MinersOTCT's Avatar MinersOTCT11/5/12 11:17 pm
11/17/2012 3:39 am
Akilzar's Avatar Akilzar

Hello Planet Minecraftians,

MinersOfTheCubedTable here, and we are looking to grow. We are a new Youtube channel but don't let that lead you astray. We all got to start somewhere and heres the opportunity.

Let me tell you about MinersOfTheCubedTable.

MinersOfTheCubedTable is owned by Chase and Logan. Chase is 17 years old and is currently living in Scotland. Logan is 19 years old and lives in the United States.
They are currently the only 2 members and that is the reason why we are looking for more members. Logan Is starting to really get into Animating. He has made a couple of short animations and is gaining experience with each one. He is currently investing in the free program Blender and he has bought several books on the ordeal and is learning as he goes. Chase is the Backbone of the team. He is a crazed Scotsman that when threaten loves to rip off his shirt with his bare hands and scream gibberish. He is Funny, and loves to express himself all the time. If you are having a bad day We are pretty sure he can cheer you up on a moments notice.

Now enough about the members let me tell you what we do.

We are making this youtube team kinda like Yogscast. We are trying to get members to build adventure maps and other activities so we can bring it to the general public. With Logan learning animation we will be able to make parodies and machinima's in the not so distant future, We plan to show off our teams work by recording and livestreaming, and soon... animating.

How will you as a member benefit the team?

You will be able to make a name for yourself with this team and get to make new friends and simply enjoy Minecraft! You will be able to show off your skills and your talents, and you will take pride in getting your worked showed off.

Roles

*Notice before you are truly accepted to the team Chase and I need to get to know you. It may take a couple of weeks but once we get to know you, and trust that you will be dedicated, You will be apart of the team and enjoy the experience.

Here is what we are looking for at this moment in time:
2 other recorders. (you will help show off the things that we do. But keep in mind you are not the owners.)

Talented and experienced Builders.
(You will be showing off your amazing work that we will record on and make animations on)
We will need more members of different types in the future as the channel progresses.

Application
You must be 15 and up for us to even consider, and have fairly good grammar, that means no "Wut's" "Plz", Etc.

Click to reveal
How old are you:
What role would you like:
Can you show us some examples of the role you chose:
Do you have skype(Required):
Do you have a mic(Required):
Are you willing to get to know us first:
Will you be dedicated:
Anything else:

Our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MinersOfThC ... ature=mhee

We are currently investing money in the software that we will be using. There is alot of money that has gone in this channel so far and all we need now is members to help us and be apart of the experience. We thank you for taking the time to read all of this and good luck everyone
-MinersOfTheCubedTable
MinersOTCT
Level 18 : Journeyman Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Akilzar
11/17/2012 3:39 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
How old are you: 17
What role would you like: A commentator
Can you show us some examples of the role you chose: No, sry.
Do you have skype(Required): xunn1123
Do you have a mic(Required): Yes
Are you willing to get to know us first: Probably the best thing to know you first
Will you be dedicated: Always..
Anything else: I live in Denmark, I got a Teamspeak3 server we could use. I can't record...
Webkins123
11/16/2012 7:54 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
How old are you: 15
What role would you like: Hm...Builder.
Can you show us some examples of the role you chose: Ah...
Do you have skype(Required):Yes, ill PM you with it if i get accepted
Do you have a mic(Required):Yes
Are you willing to get to know us first:Yep
Will you be dedicated:Yes, but I will be working on my own channel too.
Anything else:Not really!
MinersOTCT
11/17/2012 12:29 am
Sorry, we don't really need builders at this time. (I'll keep you in mind if we need something built)
CoalPoweredGaming
11/13/2012 3:11 pm
How old are you
kdude97
11/13/2012 3:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello my name is Kyle. I have been dying to get involved with a channel like this.
My skype name is kylec5000 and my minecraft name is kdude97. I will be able to upload gaming episodes to the channel. I can edit and upload in hd. Although having to recorded and upload would be alot of work. I really would like if you gave me the time to get to know me as friend and gamer before i have to upload and record
MinersOTCT
11/09/2012 5:07 pm
No worries, I have a heavy Scottish accent.
Danny1901
11/09/2012 2:43 am
So long as you can handle a slight Irish accent.

I will skype you when Im back from college.
MinersOTCT
11/08/2012 7:51 pm
Ahhh.... Okay. I just took you as being cocky at first. Great you have perfect English when speaking though.
Danny1901
11/08/2012 7:41 pm
Sweet. I tink we r goin 2 gt on Just fine my friend.
Just given u some stuff to correct
Also I said I have perfect English, and I do. When talking which is what I thought you meant. So people watching the videos know what Im saying

I will call you tomorrow. I am going to bed for now.
Danny1901
11/08/2012 6:58 pm
Also could you send me an invite on Skype so
we can talk about how it will all work.

Thanks.
Danny1901
11/08/2012 6:47 pm
That sounds like a good idea then. We will do that.
And just for the fun of it i would like to point out.

prefferably should be preferably.
Also you Spoke with Cian,

Not trying to be rude just pointing out that will all make mistakes my friend.

MinersOTCT
11/08/2012 7:24 pm
Hehehe.. Have to do it now!

"Spoke" is not supposed to be capitalized, "Out that will all make mistakes" Is supposed to be "Out that we all make mistakes"
-Starting a new sentence requires a capital, "prefferably should be preferably." The "P" in my misspelled work should be capitalized.

My Skype name is Mezyman

(And by the way, when you said "That we all make mistakes", I was meaning to tell you that, being how you said you had perfect English.)
bossanova2
11/08/2012 6:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ill record
How old are you: I am 15
What role would you like. I would like to be a recorder or anything else you have in mind
Do you have skype(Required): I do it's haloceaf
Do you have a mic(Required): Mic from sound studio
Are you willing to get to know us first: I have met with many people i would be glad to meet you guys ;D
Will you be dedicated: I will be dedicated at most, im the kinda guy that gets stuff done preety fast so im always online
Anything else: that about it bro hope you accept me, ^_^
MinersOTCT
11/08/2012 6:36 pm
Declined,
Danny1901
11/08/2012 6:08 pm
How old are you: I am 20 years old
What role would you like: A builder mainly, whatever you need me for really.
Can you show us some examples of the role you chose: If you mean show you in the game i guess i could if you wanted me to.
Do you have skype(Required): Yes, Dannyrabbitt1901.
Do you have a mic(Required):Yes i do.
Are you willing to get to know us first: If need be. I have already played with Tom (Themanwithtool)
Will you be dedicated: Of course. I love to play minecraft and it is so much more enjoyable when you have people to play with.
Anything else: I am Irish so obviously have perfect English (Rather bad Irish though). I am quite good at Tekkit as well if you were ever going to want to start a series in that. I hope to here from you soon.
MinersOTCT
11/08/2012 6:29 pm
Err.. Sorry to point this out to you but " I am Irish so obviously have perfect English"

Then you say, " I hope to here from you soon"

Did you mean "Hear?"

Back to topic, I'm not really sure if we need anyone else, we want to keep our numbers to around 4-5, we don't have an exact number of who will be with us but we know for sure that Thomas, Logan, and myself are in the channel. We have another guy, but it's a little wavy for if he will be with us a while, and we have yet another whom I am awaiting Logan to approve. I talked with Cian, and what we were thinking is you and him keep your channel, but we become partner channels. Such as if we were to do a large map that needs more people, we would call you guys over and we can have 2 channels recording the same thing. Little things like Mod Spotlights that don't need many people, don't really need many people. But take the Yogscast's "Crown Conquest" for an example. If we were to do something like this, you will be invited to join us! Also, we would hope if your channel was to do anything like that, you could invite us! We don't exactly need Builders right now, but if you can record, that would be great. Like Sjin, he records and builds well. I record and I build (Not to be selfish or gloat) Fairly well. So if we are to build something if we ever need to, the Builders would prefferably also be recorders just to keep our numbers down. We wouldn't want a channel that has a large amount of people, it get's rather unorganized, and we just don't need that many people.

Thank's for applying however,
~Mezy
MinersOTCT
11/08/2012 5:18 pm
Still need one more person for recording and joining us! We don't really need builder's at the moment, but you are still welcome to apply, this is the last call before we showcase the map Mezyman made, which would be a good "Get to know you" time.
bossanova2
11/07/2012 9:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ill record
How old are you: I am 15
What role would you like. I would like to be a recorder or anything else you have in mind
Do you have skype(Required): I do it's haloceaf
Do you have a mic(Required): Mic from sound studio
Are you willing to get to know us first: I have met with many people i would be glad to meet you guys ;D
Will you be dedicated: I will be dedicated at most, im the kinda guy that gets stuff done preety fast so im always online
Anything else: that about it bro hope you accept me, ^_^
MinersOTCT
11/07/2012 8:56 pm
Still looking for one more recorder if anyone is interested, if not, we'll send out this post again after some time.
CoalPoweredGaming
11/07/2012 7:08 pm
Hello ill add you.
CaptKirk67
11/07/2012 7:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
please minersotct i really wanna help and if you wanna skype me here;s my name: captkirk691
MinersOTCT
11/07/2012 7:00 pm
B865, I sent you a Skype request to talk to you.
CEF15
11/07/2012 6:02 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Archer
Cool stuff. I can make maps? I am good at normal things like terrain, waterfalls, and really beautiful landscapes.
MinersOTCT
11/07/2012 6:22 pm
Stick to the application
B865
11/07/2012 5:49 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
How old are you: I am 14 and I hope you make an exception for me. I woul still understand if you can not.
What role would you like. I would like to be a recorder or builder depending what exceptions or roles you have left.
Can you show us some examples of the role you chose: Please PM me for these.
Do you have skype(Required): I do it's bpov865.
Do you have a mic(Required): Yes, I do.
Are you willing to get to know us first: That would be preferred over just making videos with strangers.
Will you be dedicated: I will be very dedicated and could get on almost any time you ask.
Anything else: I am very good with traps and underground building. I hope you can make an exception. Thank you for considering!
MinersOTCT
11/07/2012 6:30 pm
We could I guess... But you won't be recording, and you need to be "Talented and Experienced" in building. Please PM us then a few pictures of your work.
CaptKirk67
11/07/2012 5:47 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
How old are you:14
What role would you like:Recorder (I use the program Bandicam)
Can you show us some examples of the role you chose:www.youtube.com/user/CaptinKirk691?feature=mhee

Do you have skype(Required):Yes
Are you willing to get to know us first:1100%
Will you be dedicated:1200%
xXSilentMelodiesXx
11/07/2012 5:28 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
How old are you: 17
What role would you like: Builder
Can you show us some examples of the role you chose: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... t-the-top/
Do you have skype(Required):Yes
Are you willing to get to know us first:Yes
Will you be dedicated:Yes
Anything else:You asked me to read this, so I did :3.
MinersOTCT
11/07/2012 5:35 pm
Well put and im glad you took the time to fill it out. I (Logan) will here in a bit pm you my skype so chase and i can get to know you
MinersOTCT
11/07/2012 5:08 pm
Still need more people
MinersOTCT
11/07/2012 3:58 pm
I (Mezyman) personally despise rap..

But we'll think about it, we want a "Pure" channel, meaning no "Gangster's" or what not. We want to be able to have fun with everyone else.

It would still be nice to have a partner channel, we already have one.
redryder170
11/07/2012 3:10 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
well writen, well organised thread. But unfortunatly, As a european player who's english isn't primary i cannot help you guys with your quest for youtube fame... ( as i am currently busy with school and my own channel.)
however, i am able to assist you, like a partnership whenever the opportunity says so.
so if you think you guys are interested in a partnership, let me know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_Ls9YMcdo

Good luck to you guys!

-"Ronny"
FredandRonnygamingHD
CoalPoweredGaming
11/07/2012 12:11 pm
How old are you:
17 years old.
What role would you like:
Recorder. I can record up to 720HD. I use fraps.
Can you show us some examples of the role you chose:
Yes been in couple of youtube channels, but this one is my new one.

If that does not work here is a link to my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CoalGamingPowered?feature=watch

Do you have skype(Required):

Yes i have skype tfrs25

Do you have a mic(Required):

Yes i do. No problems with it and love to talk.

Are you willing to get to know us first:

Yeah it is the best way to know hot have a laugh and make good friends

Will you be dedicated:

Yes i will be 110% dedicated.

Anything else:

I hope i can get this. I'm mature but like to have a laugh.
MinersOTCT
11/07/2012 1:58 pm
Well! You certainly seem like someone we may be looking for, I (Mezyman) will have to wait for Logan to see this before any decisions, if you can though, I would love to talk with you! You have good frame rates, and seem to know Minecraft well (Ughh... Some people just don't know Minecraft...) I saw 2 of your video's, you are defiantly going to be considered.
MinersOTCT
11/07/2012 9:47 am
anyone interested?
shearo
11/07/2012 2:38 pm
check your pm
MinersOTCT
11/06/2012 9:20 pm
We would like to have 2 other recorders fairly soon, Mezyman has made a new map, named "Journey" which can indeed be done with just us, but if you would like to apply soon, it would be a good time to interview you!
toxicflame34
11/06/2012 6:44 pm
i would be but im not so shure because of the par you said " You will be in the videos when we need you. Which will be often just depends what we are recording at the time."

that put me in a situation were im like maybe
MinersOTCT
11/06/2012 7:32 pm
we've changed our minds on that lol, we need 2 other recorders but keep in mind your not the owners =3
MinersOTCT
11/06/2012 9:47 am
Is anyone interested?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome