Youtuber Recruitment [250+ subs]

NebularMrHybridz's Avatar NebularMrHybridz4/23/14 2:18 pm
1 emeralds 113 1
4/23/2014 10:50 pm
bobbyboost100's Avatar bobbyboost100
hello MrXHybridz here i am the owner of a small network server and am looking for some youtubers to help get our name out there if you chose to come do some videos on our servers you will get free donation ranks for all the servers and a few minor donation ranks to give away and if you have [1,500+ subs] you can have your own promo code for your subs to use in our donation shop. if you wish to join us add me on skype, send me a pm or just comment in this thread.

my skype is zanderx14 if you wish to msg me over skype.

name:
subs:
thanks for reading
-MrXHybridz
NebularMrHybridz
Level 1 : New Dragon