[WIP][1.5.2] Battle Classes 0.5.1 Beta
27,365Views, 71 today
- 5,302Downloads, 13 today
- 80 Comments
- 16 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 36 : Artisan Modder
Battle Classes is a newly started combat oriented modification, providing MMORPG classes with their abilites in an improved complexity of combat system. Each class has its own weapon type (for example.: Staves for Mages, Broadswords for Warriors etc...) that allows the players to use their abilities and spells (detailed description below), and also 3 tiers of armor sets, those grant bonus stats (for example.: spellpower, agility etc...) to make these spells more powerful.
How to play!
How to pick your first class? To pick a class you have to interact with a custom weapon (Broadsword/Long Bow/Staff). Once you have a weapon of a class, you need to Right-Click on the weapon and the it will immediatly fill the actionbar on the top of the screen with spells/abilities of that class. You can change your class at any point of the game by Right-Clicking on a weapon of an other class.
(Note: Choosing a class gives global cooldown for 8 seconds.)
Controls! To control your spell actionbar, you can use the same controls as the item action (mousewheel or number keys), but first you need to select that. Press button "b" (configurable) to toggle action bar selection. The slidebar of the selected actionbar will turn into yellow so you can see which actionbar are you controlling.
(Alternatively you can use key "g" and "h" to directly step forward or backwards on the upper actionbar, even without selecting it.)
Casting a spell/Using an ability! Once you have picked a class and chosen a spell, you only need to Right-Click on the weapon of the class and hold it down (like a bow). Some of the spells/abilities are instant some of them have a longer cast time!
Armors and Weapons. Each class has a specific armor required. You can wear anything you want, but your spells/abilities require a special bonus stat to make your spells/abilities more powerful, that is different for all of the classes. As you may have read before, every class has its own weapon type, but there are more weapons from each type.
Important: The better weapon you are using, the more spells/abilities of your class you can use!
Cooldowns. Some of the spells/abilities need a certain amount of time to be able to use again. This is called cooldown. (For further information about cooldowns see the detailed descriptions of the classes below.)
(Note: Choosing/changing to a class gives 8 seconds of cooldown for your full actionbar.)
Role of original combat items. You can still use vanilla weapons (swords and the bow) as they not being modified so they are not weapons of any classes. You can use them anytime you want without changing your class.
Download and Installation
Battle Classes requires Forge. You can download the latest Forge version from here (choose universal version)
Installing this mod is the same as other mods.
IF you have forge already installed:
1. Extract the downloaded rar.
2. Drag and drop the whole content of it into .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar file
3. Enjoy your play!
IF you don't have forge yet installed:
1. Download Forge and this mod
2. Open .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar and delete the META-INF folder you find in it.
3. Drag and drop the whole content of the downloaded Forge rar file it into .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar file.
4. Drag and drop the whole content of the downloaded Battle Classes rar file into .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar file.
5. Enjoy your play!
Check out Minecraft Forum topic about Battle Classes for Recipes and more!!!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5.2|
|Tags:||Battle Classes, BattleClasses, Mod, Battle, Classes, Pvp, Pve, World, Warcraft, Class, Hunter, Warrior, Mage, Forge, Roleplay, New Content|
Update #9 : 07/17/2013 5:06:11 am7/17/13
- Fixed game crash when trying to relog with active Battle Classes potion on the player
- Fixed client cooldowns stopping, when a teleport command gets executed
- Increased Holy Light spell cast time from 1.5 sec to 2 seconds
Update #8 : 07/15/2013 8:17:23 am7/15/13
- Nerfed Siphon Life
- Added 2 new items: Mana Emerald, Soul Shard. (These are necessary reagents for mages and warlocks to cast spells).
- Added recipe for Mana Emerald and Soul Shard.
- Added new weapon enchantment: Magical Infinity. (Mages and Warlocks can cast spells for free with having this enchantment on their weapon).
- Added exhaust on spell casting. (Players get hungry after casting spells). Paladins and Warriors suffer more exhaust, because their spells/abilities don't require any reagents.
- Added sounds for spells. (by Gloomy Folken)
- Added Arrow to exchange list (for Mana Emeralds or Soul Shards).
- Modified item IDs, to reduce collision chance with other mods.
Update #7 : 07/14/2013 4:39:24 am7/14/13
- Fixed paladin and warlock items not losing durability when used for casting spells.
- Added 2 new enchantments: Spell Power, Spell Critical Striking
- Added bows to be able to exchange for Battle Classes items (See Adventure map support)
- Added scaled enchantability for Staves and Longbows
- Minor bugfixes
Update #6 : 07/12/2013 5:15:32 am7/12/13
- Lots of Bugfixes
- Exchange system for general Adventure map support
- Added proper names for armor sets
Update #5 : 07/01/2013 5:30:53 pm7/01/13
- Added 2 new classes with 12 spells (Paladin and Warlock)
- Added 6 new armorsets (24 items)
- Added 9 pieces of new weapons
- Added crafting recipes for new items
- Improved network handling
- Removed extra velocity from Hunter's bow (in the name of balancing)
Update #4 : 06/26/2013 10:15:10 am6/26/13
- Fixed gamecrash when moving on the spell actionbar while having no item in the players' hand
- Modified coefficient rate of disengage.
Update #3 : 06/26/2013 6:53:05 am6/26/13
Update #2 : 06/25/2013 2:06:41 pm6/25/13
- Added crafting recipes for every item in this mod
- Highly improved artwork
- Nerfed hunter bows a little bit
- Reduced the critical strike damage coeffitient of a mage spell: Fireball
Update #1 : 06/23/2013 7:29:49 pm6/23/13
Hunter's Wolf has now improved working and new skins.
Renamed long bows.
Improved polymorph! Polymorph effect is now temporary against humanoid mobs too.
Fixed class attributes render.
Added critical strike capability for harmful magical spells!
Join us to post comments.