Dynamic Lights 1.2.5
10,810Views, 16 today
- 824Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 28 : Expert Taco
Posted 04/06/12 3:19:45 pm , last updated: 04/08/12 1:30:47 pm
This mod adds the ability for torches, redstone torches, Jack-o-Lanterns, glowstone, glowstone dust, redstone, powered minecart, and lava buckets to be lit while being held or is dropped on the ground. Also, it works in multiplayer! When you are in multiplayer, it is the same, but also you can see that light when others are holding one of these items also, and the server doesn't need to have it as a plug-in! Also, when entities are set ablaze, the will give off light!
This Dynamic Lights mod is for Minecraft version 1.2.5! AtomicStryker has let me post this mod here on planetminecraft, and I am glad to help him!
Get Risugami's ModLoader here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/75440-v125-risugamis-mods-everything-updated/
2) Create a backup of minecraft.jar
3) Open minecraft.jar in an archive editor (WinRar/7-Zip/etc)
4) Delete the META-INF folder.
5) Copy everything your find in the zip's "compiled..." folder into your JAR, replacing files and folders
6) Copy the settings file into your /.minecraft folder, edit it if you please
7) Run Minecraft and test!
2) Unzip the downloaded archive into that folder
3) Run the latest mcpatcher, select Dynamic Lights from the List, click 'patch'
3b) For Optifine install Optifine first, then select Dynamic Lights Optifine from the list and patch.
Install tutorial with pictures in case you can't follow the written instructions.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.2|
Join us to post comments.