NovaSkin - Online Skin and Resource Pack Editor
|Open in your browser|
495,506Views, 557 today
- 88,242Downloads, 88 today
- 532 Comments
- 302 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Technomancer
- Just click and draw over a player skin.
- It's online. You need a modern web browser. No download/flash/java. Works in Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE9, etc.
- You can zoom, rotate and move by pressing shift+mouse or using on screen tools.
- Load skins from your files (load button or drag & drop), from a url or load any minecraft player skin.
- Multiple color slots, gradient lines, rectangles, ellipsis and eye dropper.
- Middle click or spacebar performs the same eye dropper action.
- Flood fill tool.
- Color rotator to change the skin colors.
- Multiple layers: add, remove, combine.
- Show/Hide grid and parts. (to draw on head hide the hat)
- Middle click or spacebar performs the same eye dropper action.
- Nova skin works offline, access the site once online, go offline, go to nova skin, it works.
- Double click fill the entire area.
- Right click acts as an eraser.
- Space bar, middle click acts as the color picker.
- Drag files from your computer and drop on novaskin. They'll be loaded.
- Edit skins with Gimp, Photoshop or any other external image editor. When the file is saved, novaskin automaticaly reloads the changes. Userful from real time preview. Use a professional editor, preview, make changes, save online and get screenshots with novaskin.
- The erase hat button clear the entire upper head cube, util from some skin without transparency.
- Type a player name at name/url field to load the player skin.
- Login, novaskin will remember you skins creations. When you save a new skin, it will be added to your collection.
- All skins saved online at gallery are public. When you save a skin you get:- Short link to your skin (novaskin.me/identifier)- The skin will be uploaded to imgur and hosted online.- Forum BBCode (with screenshot, instant aply link) to share your skin with the community.- HTML code to embed the 3D skin preview in you own site.- The skin is uploaded to the online gallery.
- If you do not your skin to be public, use the aplly to minecraft button, the skin will not be saved or shown on public gallery. Or click save, right click the flat skin image and choose save image as and close the save window.
- Use the search tab to find skins on several skins sites at once.
- Use the nice2draw pose, don't forget to fill the skin parts hidden by the default pose.
- Check the randomize color checkbox to avoid flat colored skins.
- Click the pickaxe, choose a holding item and draw over it, setup a nice custom pose, save to get a nice scrrenshot.
- Change the background to test the skin in different sittuations, try to use soft colors, in game they will look better.
- Use the flip bottom faces button to fix skins created before 1.0.
- Chrome users: install the App in Chrome Web Store.
Resource Pack Editor:
- Minecraft 1.8
- Also with More player models and Mo'Creatures
- Open texture packs from zip files, import a directory, automatically import from your .minecraft/resourcepacks folder, load texturepacks from your dropbox.
- Save textures:to the local nova skin texture pack managerto your dropboxinstantly apply to minecraft and test in gamesave to the online gallery
- No, it is not related to UberHaxorNova click here to discover what nova skin means. The logo is inspired on a beer.
- This was the first "mod" posted in planet minecraft. This is not a mod, i know. That time there are fewer categories. Anyway, projects are for world levels, blogs are for stories. The site miss a "tools" category.
- The editor works on any version of minecraft. Skins implementation mostly remain unchanged between versions of the game. The unique change was the bottom face flipping in beta/1.0 transition.
- This is a site, you don't need to download anything.
- Abcd is better. Nice, use that.
- No, it's not "Google Chrome" only. Will work with Firefox, Safari, Opera, even ie9. But you will love how smooth it runs in webkit browsers, especially Google Chrome.
Thanks for all the support! :)
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.8|
|Tags:||Skin, Editor, Aesthetic, Texture Packs, Resource Packs, Program|
Note: Showing last 25 of 57 logs.
Update #57 : 09/13/2014 5:04:46 pm9/13/14
- Added support for 1.8
- Changelog: http://forum.novaskin.me/t/big-update-for-1-8/1076
Update #55 : 07/03/2013 8:02:28 am7/03/13
- Editor updated and now support the new minecraft 1.6 resource pack format
Update #55 : 07/03/2013 8:01:30 am7/03/13
- Added support for animation
- Added Horses
Update #54 : 05/28/2013 8:18:27 pm5/28/13
Added a wallpaper generator with skins. http://novaskin.me/wallpaper
- Select a wallpaper
- Click over the player and select the skin
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Select the wallpaper size
- Optionally, apply some instagram like filters
- Download or edit with pixlr to add more details
- Enjoy your new wallpaper!
If you are a wallpaper artist and want to contribute with your artwork, reply to this thread or e-mail me at [email protected] , there are some special settings/skin to use when rendering the image so it can be used as a wallpaper template in novaskin.
Update #53 : 05/16/2013 2:16:54 am5/16/13
- Added bending and two item holding.
Update #52 : 03/14/2013 5:56:55 pm3/14/13
- Added the 1.5 new blocks
- New texture packs projects are created with "empty" textures, just the edited textures will be included in the generated .zip
- Texture pack explorer show the missing files for a texture pack.
Update #51 : 03/06/2013 5:15:02 am3/06/13
- Texture pack editor updated to minecraft 1.5
- New block added
- Block and Items now are saved in separated texture files inside a textures folder.
- Added integration with Techne Online
- Added a voting system to the skins inthe gallery
- Texture pack editor save window polishment, simplified but maintains the same functionality.
- Corrected bugs with skin uploads and cursors positionation
Update #50 : 01/22/2013 2:04:57 am1/22/13
- Added Techne support
Update #49 : 01/11/2013 3:28:08 am1/11/13
- Updated texture pack editor model centralization in screen;
- Locally save the skin and restore it to present lost of work in case of unwanted page reloads.
- Fixed issue loading skin edited with pixlr
Update #48 : 01/09/2013 11:40:44 pm1/09/13
- Added gallery search to the texture pack editor. Let's see if it help increase creativity like happened with the player skin editor :)
Update #47 : 12/20/2012 2:08:47 pm12/20/12
Texture Pack Editor
- Import texture packs from minecraft
- Load .zip texture packs
- Import skins from a directory
- Synchronize with dropbox
- Edit all the mob, items and blocks
- Show texture packs with 3d previews for everithing
- Load schematics
Update #46 : 08/24/2012 5:59:19 pm8/24/12
- Added blocks.
aka: texture pack editor (terrain.png)
Update #45 : 08/20/2012 8:11:13 pm8/20/12
- Updated the Mo'Creatures Mobs in the Mob Skin editor:
- Added NewHorse, new Wolves, Goat, JellyFish, Ostrich, Ray, Snake and FishBowl.
Update #44 : 08/07/2012 5:33:52 pm8/07/12
Update #43 : 07/25/2012 8:39:35 pm7/25/12
- added randomobs support
Update #42 : 06/26/2012 1:32:14 pm6/26/12
- now a kind of "instant skin search" was added.
Update #41 : 06/15/2012 6:34:34 am6/15/12
- Gallery improvements
- Mob skins listing and new appearance
- Server-side changes to reduce resource usase during searches
- Skin authors now can delete skins
Update #40 : 05/30/2012 12:21:45 am5/30/12
- Changed how "undo" works with pixels, now ctrl+z undo all the drawings from the last click-move-leave sequence instead of undo pixel-by-pixel.
Update #39 : 05/27/2012 11:18:07 pm5/27/12
- Apply mob skins from gallery to a custom texture pack
Update #38 : 05/12/2012 2:53:05 am5/12/12
- left, right, up, dowd - rotate the model
- ctrl+s - show the save dialog
- + and - - change the zoom
skin is autosaved locally each 30s
the last edited skin is restored at start
Update #37 : 05/11/2012 12:27:51 am5/11/12
- new textured-bsptree-triangle render, allows support for load HD skins.
- pencil options, size, brush type, new color selection UI
- enderdragon is almost finished, now it does not freeze the browser anymore
- UI improvements, new icons
- Pixlr integration
- Can load skins from the gallery
- You can load texturepacks .zip and folder to preview the mob skins, now there are big buttons showing this, Try it!
- a lot of bug fixes
- and a lot more, check and see.
Update #36 : 03/26/2012 3:50:04 pm3/26/12
- some layout fixes in firefox
- removed the alert message for new version, now show a notification in the status bar.
Update #34 : 03/18/2012 11:35:01 pm3/18/12
You can also go to your profile page (http://minecraft.novaskin.me/gallery/o profile/my ) and check your skins to see if anyone has edited a skin based on one of yours creations. There is a derivations link for each skin page.
Update #33 : 03/08/2012 10:55:09 pm3/08/12
Join us to post comments.