[CTM] [RFW] [AutoReferee Ready!] Parting Ways (Race for the Wool CTM) by wacky3zaybxc
|Minecraft World Save|
Get Embed Code
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Posted 11/04/12 4:46:20 pm , last updated: 11/05/12 9:21:55 am
Parting Ways is the first PUBLICLY RELEASED map created by wacky3zaybxc, as well as the first CTM (Capture the Monument) map that I've taken myself upon. I'm extremely pleased with the result, and I hope you guys are too. This map uses a 5 block wide lane, rather than the standard 16 block lane featured in many RFW and CTM maps. Also, remember those days when you just jumped off the side of the lane to restore your health? Die, and be penalized with a 50 second respawn timer. Also, because of the new spawn mechanic, you may spawn directly on your lane or the other team's lane upon dying, due to the compact spawn. Because of this, I recommend using a server mod, like EssentialsSpawn, that pinpoints the exact location of the spawn.
1) Find and complete the Victory Monument.
2) Find wool in chests scattered around the map, do NOT use dyes or spider string for wools!
3) You may craft the Iron, Emerald, and Diamond blocks.
4) Use at least Easy difficulty, and never Peaceful.
5) Do not leave your team's lane. Do not cross over into the other team's lane.
6) You may use spider string wool and sheep wool to craft beds and other items, but not for the Victory Monument.
7) Follow all "Special Rules" signs located at specific points throughout the map.
8) Do not take any resources from the start/spawn point on the map.
9) PVP is allowed. Use arrow and TNT cannon fire to hinder the other team from completing their objective.
10) Because of the new spawn mechanic, you may spawn on your lane or the other team's lane upon dying. Because of this, I recommend using a server mod, like EssentialsSpawn, that pinpoints the exact location of the spawn.
Overhead view of the first area of the map.
First dungeon for first wool: The Weeping Webs
Not a dungeon; but stone is hard to come by in the first half of the map. Might want to take this on to get some stone.
The Bridging Bombs. The 40-meter gap is hard on its own, but when you need a red button in case of emergency, there it is.
The dungeons aren't too complex...right? :3
Looks like there was an avalanche recently...have a fun time climbing down.
As the creator of this map, I allow, and ENCOURAGE you to create YouTube videos of my maps. Please link this MinecraftForums post in your video, and give me credit for making the map. Post your videos below!
Use of this map in organized tournaments are allowed, please give me credit for the map however. Thanks!
|Tags:||Wacky3zaybxc, Ctm, Complete, The, Monument, Rfw, Race, For, Wool, Vechz, Vechs, Parting, Ways, Download, Team, Event, Tournament, Challenge, Adventure, Auto, Referee, AutoReferee, Bukkit, Plugin|
AutoReferee and Other Things : 11/05/2012 9:30:57 pm11/05/12
Update #2 : 11/05/2012 9:21:55 am11/05/12
RELEASED MAP! : 11/04/2012 8:14:43 pm11/04/12
Join us to post comments.