|Minecraft World Save|
1,187,929Views, 1,276 today
- 474,536Downloads, 622 today
Get Embed Code
Level 80 : Elite Bunny
Posted 03/11/12 11:14:13 am , last updated: 08/19/13 1:51:49 pm
IMPORTANT: please note that this project will not be updated here anymore because we have left the site. The reason is that all the individual projects we had posted over 18 months have been suddenly removed by the moderation without a word of consideration for the work done, on the grounds that they would duplicate this project (even though they actually do not appear on this page because there is not enough space for more images). Apparently, the fact that we offer the possibility to download the city makes it impossible to create a single other page on the site to present it, regardless of the size or quality of the project. So I estimate that our future creations in the city cannot be properly presented here, and I see no reason to remain exposed much longer to the rudeness of some of the moderators (not all of them) in the future.
However, the Imperial City project will continue to develop, and you can still discover all the removed sub-projects on its youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rigolo0. From now on, future downloads of the city will also be posted exclusively on youtube.
Check out animationcraftpg5's great cinematic of the city:
This is a project we are building on a server: a large, monumental city that is built in all styles from the 19th century and early 20th century (neo-classical, beaux-arts style, modern style...). We play in creative mode. All buildings are original, even though they are often based on existing buildings that we modify or merge as a source of inspiration.
We wish to share our builds and have as many people as possible enjoying them. This means that you are free to download them, use them, and put our city on your server (if you do so, crediting usfor their creation will be appreciated).
To date, active members on our Imperial City server are:
- admins and lead architects: Comeon and Rigolo
- architects: Architecte, Geebee56, Juanmmag,ProijectoH, Siderial, Vincal, XQlusive
Other updates will follow so stay tuned!
- texture pack?: see above
- may I put this on my server?: yes, please just credit us
- may I join the server and build too?: no, sorry, we are not recruiting because we want to remain a small team and control every new building
- could you build something for me, I will pay (or not)?: no, thanks, we stay fully focused on our project
- where is the city, I downloaded it but cannot find it in game?: the installation failed,the spawn is surrounded with buidings so you should find it immediately. Make sure you have correctly installed the save. Sorry we cannot provide furthertechnical assistance.
- Can I visit the server ? : unfortunately notanymore, since we were griefed. We hope we will be able to reopen it soon to visitors; the adress will be unchanged:imperatus.verygames.net or 188.8.131.52:8126. In the meantime you can follow the Imperial City on the map viewer: http://184.108.40.206:8126/
- mac user ? Use unRarX for the save file
- where can I play this map on a server? Several servers use the map, you can try Craftfest (IP: mc.craftfest.net)
Have a look at the map viewer for an idea of the whole project:
|Tags:||Complex, 19th Century, 20th Century, City, Paris, Lord, The, Rings, LOTR, Grand Palais, Modern Style, New, York, Manahattan, Vienna, Berlin, Brussels, Chicago, Louvre, Arc, Triomphe, Museum|
|Credit:||warrence for Lord Varo statue, Mamiyaotaru for the dome & roof of the duomo|
Update #24 : 08/19/2013 1:51:49 pm8/19/13
Update #23 : 07/25/2013 9:27:49 am7/25/13
Update #22 : 07/07/2013 10:01:49 am7/07/13
Update #21 : 05/29/2013 11:33:30 am5/29/13
New file (v13.1) available + new screenshots.
TheÂ mainÂ addition toÂ v13.0 is the Necropolis and various statues all around the city.
Update #20 : 05/10/2013 2:38:43 pm5/10/13
New file (v13.0) available.
Changes include mainly replacements of old buildings that we found too cheap (palace of justice, several houses, Library...) and new interiors (war museum, houses, small temple by the river...).
Update #19 : 04/08/2013 5:26:07 pm4/08/13
New file (v12.0) now available.
Update #18 : 11/14/2012 9:16:46 am11/14/12
New texture pack posted : http://www.mediafire.com/?v55t3w7e3xjh5tp
To see all textures, you will need to install Optifine HD and select connected textures (options/video settings/quality/connected textures: fancy)
Update #17 : 10/31/2012 9:36:33 am10/31/12
Update #16 : 10/21/2012 6:46:18 pm10/21/12
new file (v11.0) including:
- the inside of the natural history museum (entrance in front of the spawn)
- other interiors around the clock tower square and on the other side of the natural history museum
- boats advanced near the light house
- a farm behind the old town (unfinished)
- relooking of several buildings and many smaller changes all around the city to bring further detail
Update #15 : 09/09/2012 6:01:58 pm9/09/12
new .zip file (v10.0) including:
- a lot of terraforming all around the city and a new subway system under construction
- north: interiors of the Winter Palace (unfinished) and large cathedral under construction
- east: venecian district finished and new buildings, including a vertical airport for zeppelins and several bridges
- south: gardens of the summer palace (unfinished), florentine district, new large, gothic-style palace (just begun)
- west: light house and 2 boats under construction
Update #14 : 07/10/2012 3:56:28 pm7/10/12
Update #14 : 06/30/2012 4:01:40 pm6/30/12
new map file, including:
- the winter palace (inside 20% completed)
- the newly built "flemish" district with its belfry and market place
- the foundations of a new massive palace, opposite to the winter palace
- a new large building in the Stalinian district (east)
- the inside of the museum in front of the Triumph Arch is finished
- as usual, minor additions and changes
Update #13 : 06/08/2012 11:35:18 am6/08/12
Update #12 : 06/03/2012 2:41:02 pm6/03/12
new map file, essentially with developments in the south of the central island which is now almost entirely urbanized.
Update #11 : 05/20/2012 4:57:43 pm5/20/12
new map file, including:
- north: development of the new district (buildings and surroundings)
- center: Venetian buildings north of the central island
- west: work on the fortress (unfinished)
- south: complete landscape change
Update #10 : 04/23/2012 2:31:23 pm4/23/12
new map file, including:
- west: clean-up, mountain and fortress under construction. Stadium completed with new landscape behind it.
- north: brand new district behind the university.
- east: summer palace and gardens under construction.
- center: a few changes in buildings and colours.
Update #9 : 04/12/2012 11:32:31 am4/12/12
Update #8 : 04/02/2012 3:12:41 pm4/02/12
Update #7 : 03/27/2012 11:34:51 am3/27/12
Important warning added to the description
Update #6 : 03/24/2012 11:34:19 am3/24/12
Update #5 : 03/23/2012 4:10:41 pm3/23/12
Update #4 : 03/23/2012 1:46:55 pm3/23/12
screenshots change/credits updated
Update #2 : 03/19/2012 4:02:06 am3/19/12
Update #1 : 03/14/2012 2:08:33 am3/14/12
Join us to post comments.