POKEMON JOHTO/KANTO PROJECT
Get Embed Code
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Pokemon
Have you ever dreamed of playing your beloved Pokemon Gold, and Silver games in minecraft? Well here it is, presented to you and based off the the Johto remakes! Pick your starter and begin your epic journey to become the best pokemon trainer there ever was (in Johto) !
Kanto also included ;)
And the Elite Four awaits your challenge.
What are you waiting for? CLICK THE DOWNLOAD NAOOOOOOOO!
Additional NotesResource pack for 1.7.9
[REQUIRED][REQUIRED] [DOWNLOAD NEW]
Thanks to Aximili for the moving pokemon sprites! Check him out!
|Tags:||Challenge, Adventure, Pokemon, Johto, Kanto, Hoenn|
|Credit:||I built about 95% of it... Helpers: ChaosPillager, PocketTaco, Unlimited44, and Aximili for sprites|
Note: Showing last 25 of 35 logs.
bug fix & noteblock music : 07/03/2014 3:40:55 pm7/03/14
- fixed all (?) the holes in the map that you were not supposed to fall into
- olivine gym is fixed! it will teleport you out when jasmine is defeated
- badge system hopefully fixed? not sure
- noteblock music added in celadon city, and in the introduction
- reduced the amount of gold, iron, and food you could find on the map
- radio sensor at goldenrod city actually required for something!
- zelda easter egg
elite four update! : 04/23/2014 1:28:54 pm4/23/14
- will and his super charged wobuffets
- koga and his 1.2x speed poison spiders
- bruno and his slow moving, knockback resistant, but tanky onix/electabuzz
- karen and her magical wither skeletons
and lance? well, it is the hardest battle but you will have to download to find out what that is ;)
command block Badges : 03/18/2014 2:42:24 am3/18/14
although it appears to be a small update, it took a long time to figure out. also i may have found a solution to fix corrupted chunks.
Everything's coming up Milhouse! :D
Update #32 : 12/08/2013 9:27:36 pm12/08/13
- whirlpool islands with lugia fight
- tin tower with ho-oh and challenge
- massive changes to map mechanics
- added berries, super repels, evolution stones, and many many pokemon
the 1.7.2 update : 11/30/2013 12:45:07 am11/30/13
this map has been changed so there are a couple differences throughout
- fixed villager trades for 1.7.2 (ALL of them)
- improved starter evolutions with moving pokemon sprites!
- names for certain items- Ex: bottle o' enchanting ---> rare candy
- mt moon and cerulean city complete, and i do plan on finishing cinnabar island as well if time allows!
- noteblock music will be added if it works in 1.7.2 and i will try to remove the electabuzz ear splitting screams
- villager trades are changed and some quests have been removed
- more easter eggs in various places around the map
- johto region map has been placed in every single pokemon center (might have missed one?)
resource pack update : 08/07/2013 9:58:03 pm8/07/13
Update #29 : 07/06/2013 12:54:54 pm7/06/13
Update #28 : 03/23/2013 12:15:10 am3/23/13
Update #27 : 02/24/2013 12:03:44 am2/24/13
Update #26 : 12/16/2012 2:27:54 am12/16/12
Update #25 : 12/15/2012 11:01:42 pm12/15/12
Update #24 : 11/18/2012 11:04:04 pm11/18/12
Update #23 : 11/17/2012 2:35:11 am11/17/12
Update #22 : 11/10/2012 2:37:09 am11/10/12
Update #21 : 11/07/2012 10:27:24 pm11/07/12
Update #20 : 11/05/2012 12:42:42 am11/05/12
Update #19 : 11/04/2012 5:08:16 pm11/04/12
-Badges renamed to their specific name Example: orange dyr named to Rising Badge.
-the number of protection on the badge is the what number the badge is. for example, first badge should have protection 1, second badge protection 2...(note: forgot to add that but the rest are fine)
-Various items are renamed. [cooked porkchop --> roasted slowpoke tail] and [torch ----> HM Flash]
-levers are renamed for what their use is to be used. this stops confusion about which levers to use for which door and what area.
-u start with lv 5 again
-new in game map has 2 versions. the slightly zoomed in version and the original map used in 1.3
-when i looked around for bugs, found a few critical errors. fixed them.
Update #18 : 10/24/2012 6:40:29 pm10/24/12
Update #17 : 10/05/2012 1:11:59 am10/05/12
Update #16 : 09/15/2012 12:14:23 am9/15/12
Update #15 : 07/29/2012 10:56:44 pm7/29/12
Update #14 : 06/25/2012 12:13:38 pm6/25/12
Update #13 : 06/23/2012 8:32:36 pm6/23/12
Update #12 : 06/22/2012 3:40:53 pm6/22/12
Update #11 : 06/19/2012 9:20:49 pm6/19/12