POKEMON JOHTO/KANTO PROJECT
|Minecraft World Save|
41,803Views, 210 today
- 14,265Downloads, 95 today
- 173 Comments
- 43 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 58 : Grandmaster Pokemon
NOTE: DO NOT GO INTO JASMINES GYM! IT IS BUGGED YOU CANNOT TELEPORT OUT. AND IF YOU DO, USE /GAMEMODE 1 (esc-open to lan-enable cheats) AND FLY UP!
Have you ever dreamed of playing your beloved Pokemon Gold, and Silver games in minecraft? Well here it is, presented to you and based off the the Johto remakes! Pick your starter and begin your epic journey to become the best pokemon trainer there ever was (in Johto) !
Kanto also included ;)
What are you waiting for? CLICK THE DOWNLOAD NAOOOOOOOO!
Additional NotesResource pack for 1.7.2[REQUIRED][REQUIRED] [DOWNLOAD NEW]
|Tags:||Challenge, Adventure, Pokemon, Johto, Kanto, Hoenn|
|Credit:||I built about 95% of it. Helpers: ChaosPillager, PocketTaco, and Unlimited44|
More Projects by blitzscrankView All
Note: Showing last 25 of 33 logs.
command block Badges : 03/18/2014 2:42:24 am3/18/14
although it appears to be a small update, it took a long time to figure out. also i may have found a solution to fix corrupted chunks.
Everything's coming up Milhouse! :D
Update #32 : 12/08/2013 9:27:36 pm12/08/13
- whirlpool islands with lugia fight
- tin tower with ho-oh and challenge
- massive changes to map mechanics
- added berries, super repels, evolution stones, and many many pokemon
the 1.7.2 update : 11/30/2013 12:45:07 am11/30/13
this map has been changed so there are a couple differences throughout
- fixed villager trades for 1.7.2 (ALL of them)
- improved starter evolutions with moving pokemon sprites!
- names for certain items- Ex: bottle o' enchanting ---> rare candy
- mt moon and cerulean city complete, and i do plan on finishing cinnabar island as well if time allows!
- noteblock music will be added if it works in 1.7.2 and i will try to remove the electabuzz ear splitting screams
- villager trades are changed and some quests have been removed
- more easter eggs in various places around the map
- johto region map has been placed in every single pokemon center (might have missed one?)
resource pack update : 08/07/2013 9:58:03 pm8/07/13
Update #29 : 07/06/2013 12:54:54 pm7/06/13
Update #28 : 03/23/2013 12:15:10 am3/23/13
Update #27 : 02/24/2013 12:03:44 am2/24/13
Update #26 : 12/16/2012 2:27:54 am12/16/12
Update #25 : 12/15/2012 11:01:42 pm12/15/12
Update #24 : 11/18/2012 11:04:04 pm11/18/12
Update #23 : 11/17/2012 2:35:11 am11/17/12
Update #22 : 11/10/2012 2:37:09 am11/10/12
Update #21 : 11/07/2012 10:27:24 pm11/07/12
Update #20 : 11/05/2012 12:42:42 am11/05/12
Update #19 : 11/04/2012 5:08:16 pm11/04/12
-Badges renamed to their specific name Example: orange dyr named to Rising Badge.
-the number of protection on the badge is the what number the badge is. for example, first badge should have protection 1, second badge protection 2...(note: forgot to add that but the rest are fine)
-Various items are renamed. [cooked porkchop --> roasted slowpoke tail] and [torch ----> HM Flash]
-levers are renamed for what their use is to be used. this stops confusion about which levers to use for which door and what area.
-u start with lv 5 again
-new in game map has 2 versions. the slightly zoomed in version and the original map used in 1.3
-when i looked around for bugs, found a few critical errors. fixed them.
Update #18 : 10/24/2012 6:40:29 pm10/24/12
Update #17 : 10/05/2012 1:11:59 am10/05/12
Update #16 : 09/15/2012 12:14:23 am9/15/12
Update #15 : 07/29/2012 10:56:44 pm7/29/12
Update #14 : 06/25/2012 12:13:38 pm6/25/12
Update #13 : 06/23/2012 8:32:36 pm6/23/12
Update #12 : 06/22/2012 3:40:53 pm6/22/12
Update #11 : 06/19/2012 9:20:49 pm6/19/12
Update #10 : 06/09/2012 1:57:50 am6/09/12
Update #9 : 06/04/2012 5:39:10 pm6/04/12
Join us to post comments.