The Desert Survival Games
Get Embed Codes
Level 54 : Grandmaster Cowboy
The Desert Survival Games!
FINALLY (AFTER A LONG WAIT, MY APOLOGIES) FINISHED
How to Play:
1. Set up a server, with monster spawning turned off. Difficulty must still be on at least easy, so that monsters still spawn from spawners and eggs, and players take reasonable damage
2. Contestants (up to 24) start in one of the tubes at the Cornucopia, located nearby coordinates 0,0
3. Host (at least one) may pull the lever in the Hosts tower to start the match after a countdown.
4. The host may top up the chests with anything in the supplies chest in the Hosts tower.
1. Contestants may not place or destroy any blocks except for torches, leaves and TNT. TNT can be exploded anywhere on the map except closer then 15 blocks from the cornucopia, host's tower, and the landing zone (from hovership), unless TNT explosions destroying blocks is turned off using a mod (recommended)
2. No use of any mods by the contestants except otherwise specified
3. No damage must be done to the cornucopia or the host's tower, such as lighting fires (unless on netherrack).
4. Map must be played on at least easy.
Unlike other ones, which is set in a forest and then a city, this one is set in a desert, which opens up an entirely new style of gameplay. The desert is surrounded by water, which then falls off into the void, so theres not really any escape from the island, other then being the last one to survive, or death.
If you want to know, I used world-paint to create the map and the pyramids, and I am just using creative mode and single player command + worldedit to do everything else.
Above are some pictures
Please download, post comments, and give diamonds!
Additional NotesMade in 1.2.5 , anvil format
|Tags:||Survival, Hunger, Games, Multiplayer, Combat, Pvp, Desert, Survive, Competition, Pyramid, Epic, Challenge, Adventure, Game|
|Credit:||Hachiz, Leffnoid, Vareide for the initial idea of course :D|
Update #7 : 07/18/2012 2:15:44 am7/18/12
Update #6 : 05/17/2012 7:04:30 am5/17/12
Update #5 : 05/11/2012 6:48:48 am5/11/12
Update #4 : 05/04/2012 3:29:53 am5/04/12
Update #3 : 04/28/2012 6:12:56 am4/28/12
Update #2 : 04/25/2012 6:12:15 am4/25/12
Update #1 : 04/20/2012 6:12:04 am4/20/12